[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share statements from your retarded Lefties in here /pol/ Translation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Share statements from your retarded Lefties in here /pol/

Translation from picture:
>"We should feel sorry for immigrants that rape Swedish women. They only rape because they are "emotionally retarded", so it's inhumane for Sweden to deport rapists to their home countries"
>>
File: hahnrei partei.jpg (66 KB, 747x747) Image search: [Google]
hahnrei partei.jpg
66 KB, 747x747
>>56709346
Sweden YES
>>
>>56709346
Jesus Christ, Sweden...
>>
>>56709346
That is Satire, right?
>>
>>56709686
It's old, but its not satire.
>>
post source
>>
Going to guess she likes rape
>>
>>56709762
Could only find Fria Tider and Exponerat. Both sites with the credability of American news stations, that is, next to none. Though I did find this:

https://www.flashback.org/t1826491
>>
>>56709746
It is however paraphrasing her words

>"Jag skriver inte i kommentarsfältet om hur det kanske inte är så konstigt att någon som flytt undan våld och tortyr själv är känslomässigt invalidiserad och beter sig illa, och att inget blir bättre av att Sverige (som alltså skall föreställa ett fredligt och fint land) gör det till offentlig policy att riva upp permanenta uppehållstillstånd och sända folk i döden. "

Translation:
>"I don't write in the comment sections about how it's not that odd that someone who has fled violence and torture, are themselves emotionally retarded and act bad. And that nobody gets better that peaceful Sweden makes it public policy to nullify permanent residence permits and deport people to their deaths."

http://www.metro.se/kolumner/till-svar-kallas-jag-lilla-lisa/EVHlct!92JgL44YdAhZY/
>>
what did I do in a past life to be born in this world?
>>
>>56711806
Oh England, you're the last person to ask that question
>>
>>56711900
>role playing as countries
>>>>/int/
>>
>>56709346
>because they are "emotionally retarded"

Who, the mudslimes or the femcunts defending them?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>56709346
how do they call them emotionally retarded yet say everyone is equal, which is the basis for treating everyone the same???
>>
those who desire death deserve nothing more.
>>
>>56709346
The women that actually say things like that don't look like the one in the picture.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.