[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the chances of an ISIS attack on US soil in the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
what are the chances of an ISIS attack on US soil in the next 48 hours?
>>
>>56709328
Are you an ad?
>>
Somewhat possible.
>>
probably not likely, the US has boosted security a shit ton everywhere, and if it is somewhere it will be a target where there is strict gunlaws like NY or Chigaco, but NY is on lockdown pretty much and Chigaco is full chimpout.
>>
>>56709328
are you trying to tell us something?
>>
>>56709328
>what are the chances of an ISIS attack on US soil in the next 48 hours?

Less than 100%, more than 0%.
>>
If dubz the chances are bretty gud.
>>
nurne
>>
>>56709328
it's more likely to get shot by niggers or cops
>>
if i get repeating digits it happens today
>>
Sure when dubs.
>>
I have it on good authority that Dallas will be hit in no more than 3 weeks.

Remember this post

REMEMBER
E
M
E
M
B
E
R
>>
Idk why, probably the media propagated climate of fear, but it feels like just a matter of time.

I mean, is it really this difficult for the terrorists? We have teenagers killing dozens by themselves in school shootings. Why can't the terrorists get their shit together? It seems remarkably easy. You could probably just make bombs with household chemicals and stuff like they do in their counties for IEDs. Terrorism seems so easy a middle schooler could figure it out just looking it up online.

Maybe they will strike at Christmas.
>>
File: ISIS fights for the jews.jpg (38 KB, 519x398) Image search: [Google]
ISIS fights for the jews.jpg
38 KB, 519x398
>>56709328

Just a reminder that ISIS is a false flag jewish operation through and through.
>>
>>56709328

2 chance
>>
>>56709827
goatfucker shitposting detected
>>
I wouldn't go black Friday shopping
>>
>>56711287
it's just australia mate
>>
>>56709328

Hey. . . Look what I found… "Trust No Fox" and "The Poisonous Mushroom" - New editions of these pre-WWII books with HQ original pictures, in PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Daisy, Full Text, and DjVu, ready to read and print formats!

Best of all, they're free to download and in the public domain.

http://archive.org/details/DontTrustAFoxOnTheGreenswardAndNeverAJewOnHisGivenWord

https://archive.org/details/ThePoisonousMushroom_655
>>
I think they'll wait until some "refugees" start pouring in before attacking.
>>
>>56711095
In Judaism God does't interfere with human affairs. He's more of a mentor than an active player. I'm not saying religion is true that just seems like something weird for a rabbi to say.
>>
>>56709477
>if it is somewhere it will be a target
agree. scaring shoppers out of black friday deals will cripple america
>>
>>56711662

Judaism is a mental disorder containing strong elements of narcissism, sociopathy, and psychopathy mixed with a masochistic persecution pathology. It is the self-declared enemy of the rest of humanity, and must be stopped once and for all... and for all time.
>>
>>56709477
I'm in New York for Thanksgiving.

I'm ready to start the rahowa if they attack. Wish me luck polacks
>>
Chances are slim to none.
What have terrorists done in the USA since 9-11?
There was the double pressure cooker explosion in Boston. That's next to nothing. Niggers kill more people in Chicago on a week night.
>>
>>56709328
The governments too paranoid and the people too well armed
>>
>>56711095
reminder that its time to take your anti psychotic medication
>>
>>56709328
>what are the chances of an ISIS attack on US soil in the next 48 hours?

9/11
>>
>>56709328
'bout three fiddy
>>
>>56709435
Underrated
>>
>>56709328

Not a niggers chance in the middle of a road.
>>
I'm predicting something happening during the Macy's parade tomorrow.
>>
>>56713787

Reminder it's time to pull your head out of fat Hagee's ass.
>>
>>56713787
Oh look, a jew invoking psychiatry to quash being exposed.

ISIS stands for the israeli secret intelligence service.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.