[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian Posters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 640x427
Anyone else legitimately feel bad for Indian /pol/ users. I love the poo in loo meme, and all memes on this board, but I feel like the Indian users get way too much shit (pun intended) whenever they post.

Indians, how do you feel about this?

Should we take it easy on Pajeet?
>>
File: QatRYmW.jpg (33 KB, 630x475) Image search: [Google]
QatRYmW.jpg
33 KB, 630x475
DESIGNATED
>>
ive never seen them defend themselves either. its kind of sad but funny. i googled the shitting streets stuff too, and they do in fact shit in the streets.
>>
Its like that guy who got called fat fuck every day until he lost weight.
Quit being such a leftist OP.
>>
Do you think Indian posters type with one hand to avoid their shit hand getting shit on their keyboard?
>>
OVER 50%
%
Shit in street
I heard it gets worse as you move north
>>
>>56708573
If they want to be first world they need to be able to handle the banter. Honestly, the only Indians we should allow in the U.S. are the Sikhs. They are pretty fucking cool dudes.
>>
>>56708733
You know that they're not going to Poo in the loo just for your banter, rigth.
>>
>>56708573

Yea I feel bad too. An Indian could post the cure to cancer and it would devolve into PooinLoo real quick
>>
>>56708573
They kinda deserve it. Indian culture is backwards and they are ugly as sin as a people. Worst gene pool in human history has to be in India. You ever see an attractive Indian woman in real life?

Yeah it's kinda sad they lost the social contract lottery seriously hard.
>>
File: 1245.png (734 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1245.png
734 KB, 1600x1200
>>56708573
Just imagine being an Ausposter for a second.

Anything I say is immediately followed by >stfushitposter

It's more terrible than you can imagine.

On an unrelated note these fine lads have made a cartable in Western Australia

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/30119604/motorised-picnic-table-cruises-down-perth-highway/
>>
>>56708573
Nice proxy there
>>
>>56709043
I've seen one but her family is high caste.
>>
File: 1433633335098.jpg (85 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1433633335098.jpg
85 KB, 550x550
>>56709313
>topic about indians
>talks about aussies
>talks about cartable
>>
Memes are one thing but making someone from a certain country feel too uncomfortable to even post or lurk is not doing anyone any favors. This could be some of their best exposure to cultures that can help them.

Muslims on the other hand only seek to shit on everything they touch.
>>
>>56709960
>hand
>shit

Indian toilet paper
>>
File: Dank Legs McGhee.jpg (32 KB, 311x412) Image search: [Google]
Dank Legs McGhee.jpg
32 KB, 311x412
>>56709451
>Her family was high caste
>well that was just a lie
>>
>>56708890
Thats because I'm not messaging them everyday telling them to poo in the loo.
>>
>>56708846
which is coincidentally further away from the parts the British cared about when we owned the place.

When are they going to get around to thanking us?
>>
>>56708573
Yeah it's kind of like bashing downies, the ones here probably do poo in the loo and commit fewer than 3 rapes a year.
>>
>>56708920
I'd rather have cancer than have to watch out for poo in the street.
Let me put some emphasis into it:
I'd rather deal with chemo than have to scrub shit off the bottom of my shoes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.