[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you realize ISIS is becoming more and more like the Brotherhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: nod emblem.jpg (52 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
nod emblem.jpg
52 KB, 1366x768
Do you realize ISIS is becoming more and more like the Brotherhood of Nod? They're just much weaker and lack a cult based on minerals from space. The rest is cosmetic differences.
Let's hope they never actually become the IRL Brotherhood.
>>
>>56708180
Don't worry, the JewDI will save us
>>
>>56708245

Oh god, my sides. Fuck.

On one side we have the Jews and on the other the Mudshits. Fuck. I wanna side with the aliens.
>>
>ISIS

Daesh*
>>
>>56708180
That's a funny way to spell GLA
>>
>>56708180
They're nothing like NOD. Do you have a death wish insulting Kane?
>>
>>56708324
>German
*Kuck
>>
>>56708180
>no space mineral cult
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
>>
>>56708463
one second to late, it was begging to be said
>>
>>56708407
al-Baghdadi is like a shit tier version of him (thankfully), but really there's many similarities. Especially seeing the broadcast-on-social-media beheading scenes in Tiberian Sun today is pretty eeire t b h senpai.
>>
>>56708180
Fuck you OP, that just trigger e me installing C&C for old times sake.

If only ISIS had access to Tiberium. The world could be cleansed!
>>
>>56708314
You forgot about the mutants.
>>
File: soon.jpg (929 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
929 KB, 1920x1200
>>56708180
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.