[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqE K1MScaY0 https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>ITT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqEK1MScaY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95U5-4fFEVU

they completely dont see how ridiculous are their actions and look for other people
skanky weaboos that think their life is "normal" and not totally deluded

theirstupid hopes are powered by powerful people behind
who want massmedia improve the "great miracle of cannabis"

whan theres absolutely no scientific data that cannabis cures anything, like imaginary disease cancer
degenerates that excuse smoking weed habit as "legal medical use"
>>
>>56707584
* cannabis degenerates
>>
File: 1447575793236.jpg (126 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1447575793236.jpg
126 KB, 800x600
so are you against marijuana or the pothead stereotype?
>>
File: pobrane (1).jpg (7 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (1).jpg
7 KB, 267x189
>>56707584

>so talented free and god loving

yeah but spawned many kids and left them at the age of 30 died from cancer at his own will

all life looked like cozy hobo

spawned many children with many women without official relationships
>>
>>56707584
i hate fags like this. I mean i smoke but i keep to myself, its not miracle anything it just makes you high.

I just don't like to drink and its a preference. Don't make an excuse saying is medical, you dont like alcohol, you don't like tobacco...you like pot. Simple as that.
>>
>>56708519

i dont know man
people claim its medicien from over 5000 years
but all stereotypes related to cannabis are pretty bad and taken from life
>>
I have IBS. Shit is fucking awful. I get cramps, constipation, there are a ton of foods I can't process at all (including basically all sources of insoluble fiber) and nothing has been effective in calming my gut other than marijuana. I don't even need to consume large amounts of it at a time. A gram can relieve the intestinal apocalypse for a week. The other medications I've been given have been nowhere near as effective while also being much more expensive (Yes, even in leaf-land).

Yeah, recreational users of marijuana can be annoying, but if you make your entire personality about a single thing it will always make you insufferable, regardless of what it is.
>>
>>56709060

nice man
good to see you here, i wanted to make some voices like you
>>
>>56709060

problem is that cannabis yes works miracles for your intestinals
but theres no evidence also its completely harmless and dont damage anything else
like brain fears and emothions and theres possibilities of permanent psyhe damage

good you like recreatioal use but it directs you toward degenerate stereotypes sorry
>>
>>56709683
>>56709959

Nothing is harmless, Anon.

One of the few medications I had been prescribed which was actually even partially effective (which also cost 8 times as much per dosage) gave me severe palpitations, so I had to stop taking that one.

I will admit that I do consume it recreationally at times, but never when it will interfere with my work, and doing so is also far less costly than if I were to drink alcohol recreationally.
>>
What are you even on about?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.