[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has ISIS never attacked Israel ? >inb4 too strong, ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: 1448397913258.jpg (55 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
1448397913258.jpg
55 KB, 960x538
Why has ISIS never attacked Israel ?

>inb4 too strong, ISIS will be curbstomped

ISIS has attacked Russia, USA, France which are far more powerful than pissrael
>>
>>56706649
Because Israel is too strong
>>
>>56706649

Have you ever been to Israel?

It's basically a military compound. Racial profiling is expected, everyone except for fucking Amerifat tourists have served in the military at some point, and you basically just have to shout in order to have your personal army.

That's for the bullshit that has been pulled in France. Airstrikes however are a different story.
>>
File: israeli-wall11[1].jpg (59 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
israeli-wall11[1].jpg
59 KB, 525x350
>>56706649
They built wall.
>>
>>56706830
>everyone except for fucking Amerifat tourists have served in the military at some point, and you basically just have to shout in order to have your personal army.
Oh wow they were forced to get basic rifle training and pushed pencils for 3 years! I'd have more faith in your average pistol wearing whale in America.
>>
>>56707063
Have you served in the military?
>>
>>56707063
desu I wouldn't though
>>
HMMMM..... that's a fucking hard one
if you can't figure it out by yourself then I guess prepare for more terror until you wake up
>>
>>56706649
>not turkeythegame.jpg
>>
border control and Palestinians not being awfully compatible with them, never mind that Israel is small time in the short-term and medium-term "plans"of these disjointed anarchists

that and the fact that they don't need to attack a nuclear country that might actually be flippant with their warheads and other suntanning missiles
>>
File: Capture.jpg (84 KB, 956x610) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
84 KB, 956x610
They would never lay a hand on G*d's Chosen
>>
>>56706830
>everyone except for fucking Amerifat tourists have served in the military at some point

Same here this means Finland>Israel>>>>>>>America
>>
>>56706649
>ISIS has attacked Russia, USA, France which are far more powerful than pissrael

But Israel is not afraid to unleash it's military.
>>
>>56706649
They built the wall and enforce their borders.

TO BE HONEST MY FAMILY
>>
>Why has ISIS never attacked Israel?
They have, via ABAM in the Sinai.
>>
File: Antifag.png (271 KB, 540x453) Image search: [Google]
Antifag.png
271 KB, 540x453
>>56706649
Because Israel has one of the tightest anti-terrorist security in the world
>>
>>56706649
All citizens own guns.
Super-pro police under 1 minute response time.
Closed borders
Intel

There was a ISIS group in West Bank but it got busted really fast
>>
File: 1444500384626.jpg (77 KB, 299x291) Image search: [Google]
1444500384626.jpg
77 KB, 299x291
>>56707440
>>56707371

>All citizens own guns.
>Super-pro police under 1 minute response time.
>Closed borders
>Intel

Pentagon is 1000x this

doesn't explain why ISIS hasn't attacked pissrael which would unite all arabs
>>
>>56707440
I'm curious how firearm ownership differs to places like the States and Russa.

What are the more popular handguns for men and for women?
Do many people own any kind of rifles, semi-auto or otherwise, beside state-supplied PDWs?
>>
>>56706649
The real answer is that Israel is not bombing them so they have no reason to attack it.
>>
>>56707653
>Pentagon is 1000x this
Which is why the Pentagon hasn't been attacked.
The US at large doesn't have as militarized a society as Israel.

>doesn't explain why ISIS hasn't attacked pissrael which would unite all arabs
They did, via the Sinai.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149047/ISIS-carries-rocket-attacks-Israel-Two-Grad-missiles-fired-Egypt-s-Sinai-Peninsula-just-days-jihadis-killed-50-Egyptian-soldiers-brutal-dawn-raids.html

They'd do more, but the Egyptian army is making life hell for them.
>>
>>56707653
Palestinians have attacked Israel last year, the only country who raised a finger for them wasn't even Arab (Iran gave them supplies).
Egypt, KSA and Jordan are pretty much best buddies with Israel at this point, nobody cares about a bunch of ghetto sandniggers who can't even wipe their own asses.
>>
>>56706649
>pic

big nose fucking KEK joo joo
>>
>>56706971
funny how often walls work.

>trump wall
>keeping americans inside when everything goes down.
>>
>>56707673
Not all citizens own guns but it's a common thing here. Also we have suspicious for any arab so it's almost impossible to do an inside terrorist act like the size of the one in france without getting caught. And a lot of inside intel from the kebabs "command centers". Another thing. We look like arabs so we often descouise as them to infiltrate their weak spots, which europeans can not do.
>>
>>56706649
Because groups like ISIS need Israel. Muslims are shitty at running countries. They need someone to blame their problems on so their people won't realize the leaders are to blame. Because Jews have a history of destroying every civilization they infiltrate and run off with whatever they can salvage they're a great scapegoat.
>>
>>56708049
>We look like arabs so we often descouise as them to infiltrate their weak spots, which europeans can not do.
give it a few years, Schlomo
>>
>>56708049
rare flag congrats schlemiel
>>
>>56708036
what is going to go down? it's already going down idiot. it's been going down for 30+ years. i don't know how much further down it could go
>>
Cause jews would actually retaliate. You can hate them all you want, but they know how to handle mudslime scum properly.
>>
File: netanyahu.jpg (32 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu.jpg
32 KB, 400x320
>>56706649
Why would they ever attack one of their main arms suppliers?
>>
>>56706649
It triggered me so much you cannot be a homosexual in this video game and have a black transgendered baby that your husband gave birth to
>>
>mfw Russia and U.S. don't nuke ISIS and be done with it.
>>
Muslim guy at my school literally believes that the US and Israel are behind ISIS.
>>
>>56708049
>Israelis play Counter-Strike IRL and TK the other clans
Neat-o, but now that doesn't really answer my questions.
>>
>>56707969

That's because arab states are kike puppets
>>
>>56707880
>Which is why the Pentagon hasn't been attacked.

lel typical retarded American or shilling kike
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4PUJHIEpA

this what happens when you try to do some shit in Israel. you are taken down in seconds
>>
>>56707440
>>56708049
nobody owns guns you fucking faggots
>>
File: 20140602-000619.jpg (486 KB, 1948x1712) Image search: [Google]
20140602-000619.jpg
486 KB, 1948x1712
are you saying that every muslim group automatically needs to be against israel? that's pretty racist, bro.

of course if you want to get technical, ISIS Sinai has taken responsibility for this pathetic excuse for an attack:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4675887,00.html

As for the 'mainstream' ISIS, they're not close to our border (see pic) and we don't take any "refugees".
>>
>>56706649
Are there actually jews left in Israel? They seem to be infested literally everywhere that don't understand how they can have a homeland
>>
>>56708414

the US is sort of
>>
>>56706649

Jews treat all Muslims like terrorists especially foreigners. European countries are literally not attempting to enforce their borders at all.
>>
>>56707063

Even basic training and the mental preparations is enough to keep a population sharp.
>>
>>56708639
Jew is religious concept.
>>
>>56708575
ISIS attacked the Pentagon?
I'm pretty sure they haven't.

I'm also coming to the realization, based off your statement about "uniting the Arabs", that you're a diaspora Muslim Maghrebi obsessed with political projects like Pan-Arabism which failed so hard in the 60s that actual Arabs never even mention them anymore, except in jest.
>>
>>56708303
>wasting a nuke on a few hundred guys here and there

completely idiotic. if we actually wanted to do something we would just sweep the sky, and have a massive amount of tanks roll in, then have the infantry sweep up the remains like we did in the first gulf war. it could easily be done in a couple of months, if not less if we actually wanted to take them out.

"we" don't want to take them out. if that's not evident to you by now, you're probably the best goy ITT.
>>
>>56706649
If you are going to say that attacks on civilians who happen to be from america/France is like them attacking their military, then you bet your ass they've attacked Israel

Isis affiliated people have stabbed/shit Jews in Europe this past year and two Jews were stabbed (Italy and France) a few weeks ago.

Also, Israel would absolutely stomp the shit out of a land invasion of the state.
>>
Why has the only alleged ISIS attack that has killed actual Turks been in Ankara at a mostly Kurdish rally?
>>
>>56708265
this

amerifart = israel = isis

same fucking shit, you are not fooling nobody but your own victims
>>
>>56706649
>>56708838
*shot
>>
>>56708414
They are. Saudi Arabia too. It's the same countries that were responsible for 9/11.
>>
>>56706649
When did ISIS attack the US?
>>
>>56706649
Israel has strict border control. They require identification to get in, and out. It's not as simple as walking into Tel Aviv. Also, a lot of people are ex-military in Israel. You never know who has a gun.

Places like hippie-loving Paris are more prone to attack for two reasons:
1. No guns
2. No resistance at borders or checkpoints
>>
File: 1443541840465.png (293 KB, 413x417) Image search: [Google]
1443541840465.png
293 KB, 413x417
>>56708789

terrorists did attack the pentagon on 9/11, and they didn't even have the ressources of ISIS

>that you're a diaspora Muslim Maghrebi obsessed with political projects like Pan-Arabism which failed so hard in the 60s that actual Arabs never even mention them anymore, except in jest.

cool story bro

ISIS wants to create a caliphate, which means uniting the arabs

why wouln't they attack Israel ? Sunnis love Hezbollah because they remove hook noses
>>
>>56708944
thank you for clearing that up
i was imagining sepsis booby traps
>>
>>56708838
>Isis affiliated people have stabbed/shit Jews in Europe this past year and two Jews were stabbed (Italy and France) a few weeks ago.

all fake stories, are you seriously this guillible, goy ?
>>
File: 200px-Jonathan_Pollard.png (53 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
200px-Jonathan_Pollard.png
53 KB, 200x283
>>56709110

There are tons of oven dodgers in West Bank, and the settlers are fresh off the boat Russian slavs who have never been in any military
>>
>>56709111
>terrorists did attack the pentagon on 9/11
I'm glad we've established that ISIS never attacked the Pentagon.
Security measures pre-9/11 were nothing like what we have today.

>cool story bro
I'm pretty sure you are.
It's another reason you're obsessed with claiming Israel is backing ISIS. Since admitting your shitty religion and shitty culture is the primary reason ISIS is as powerful as it is today is too painful.
After the Charlie Hebdo attacks, we saw the same refusal to come to terms with Islamic terror from your communities. "Muslims" such as yourself who never read the Quran claimed shape-shifting Jews and the CIA orchestrated it.

>why wouln't they attack Israel
But they have.
Several times.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansar_Bait_al-Maqdis

They'd be more active, but the Egyptians pose a more immediate threat.
>>
>>56709424

>Security measures pre-9/11 were nothing like what we have today.

kike, we're talking about the Pentagon here, which was supposed to be the most protected place in the US

compare this to the average kike village in Israel

>>cool story bro
I'm pretty sure you are.
It's another reason you're obsessed with claiming Israel is backing ISIS. Since admitting your shitty religion and shitty culture is the primary reason ISIS is as powerful as it is today is too painful.
After the Charlie Hebdo attacks, we saw the same refusal to come to terms with Islamic terror from your communities. "Muslims" such as yourself who never read the Quran claimed shape-shifting Jews and the CIA orchestrated it

OK now I know you're a kike

>But they have.
>Several times.

not a single kike died from ISIS, shill harder Shlomo
>>
>>56706649
Israel would rekt France in a war, bro.

I hate those kikes but they aren't human rights lover pussies like our french military and politics.
>>
>>56708838
>Israel would absolutely stomp the shit out of a land invasion of the state

What planet are you living on?
>>
>>56709871
>not a single kike died from ISIS
In addition to being Muslim, you are also illiterate.
>>
>>56709110
When will they realize that all this is untenable? Israel is the modern day Berlin Wall
>>
File: israel isis.jpg (80 KB, 680x632) Image search: [Google]
israel isis.jpg
80 KB, 680x632
>>56706649
ISIS doesn't bite the hand that feeds them.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.