[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: car-crash-moscow-russia.jpg (82 KB, 658x438) Image search: [Google]
car-crash-moscow-russia.jpg
82 KB, 658x438
Why is driving often bad in Russia? I've been to Russia by car several times and I've had numerous near accidents due to eg. other drivers changing lanes without even looking at their mirrors. How well does the overall policy on public transport work?
>>
Unlicensed drivers for one
>>
>>56706364
Vodka could be a reason
>>
Also
>Russians
>Not shit at everything that doesn't involve rape or alcohol
>>
Poor driver testing
Unlicensed drivers
Insurance fraud
>>
>>56707729
thats fucking awesome i love salmon roe
>>
>>56707729

Is that motherfucker using a fucking metal spoon?

What a fucking pleb.
>>
>>56706364
All right, someone post some webums or jewtube links of those dashcams of people trying to get hit for insurance claims. One specific video comes to mind where a guy runs in front of the car, the dude braces for impact, but the car brakes in plenty of time and the dude just falls slowly down because he lost his balance trying to fake the hit.
>>
>>56706364
It's bad because footage is widely available to make compilations out of.

Who else has dashboard cams?
>>
>>56707951
You save on insurance if you have one. They are cheap and worth it especially with all the insurance fraud attemps.

Someone post the video of the chick that purposly backs into the dude at a stop sign to pretend he hit her then he points to his camera and she drives off
>>
>>56707865
Whats wrong with the metal spoon?
I never ate that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 2048x1536
>>56706364
its literally because of slavshit mentality

they arent white
>>
>>56708184

It changes the flavour. You're should use non-reactive materials. Usually things mother of pearl, wood or bone.
>>
>>56708419
>You're should

Derp. Can you tell I just got up?
>>
>>56706364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8E34jm2BHk
>>
>>56708790
Bretty old one but still gonna post it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLe1ZOTExgY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.