[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Beasts-of-No-Nation-Poster-1.jpg (561 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
Beasts-of-No-Nation-Poster-1.jpg
561 KB, 1012x1500
or is degenerate garbage?
>>
>>56705825
It's damn good actually.

Stop being hyperbole red pill and try being realistic instead.
>>
>>56706739
hence i asked about it
>>
It's a good movie, many feels
>>
>>56705825
watched it yesterday actually it was pretty decent, it had Stringer Bell from the Wire and was filmed entirely on location in Ghana
>>
>>56705825
Very well done. Regardless of what you think of niggers, it's an interesting telling of just how shitty the child soldiering problem is. Genuinely honest and doesn't pull any punches. I recommend it. Remember, African niggers usually aren't as shitty as American niggers.
>>
almost felt bad for the little niglet there for a second
>>
the ending was very underwhelming

it was just like "well that's that."

Kind of wish the movie was longer
>>
>>56705825
good movie and didn't hold back on the africans always looking for power at any cost messahe
>>
>>56705825
I liked it. Curious to see if more movies will be released this way in the future.
>>
>>56705825
It's great and it doesn't shove the message down your throat, I highly recommend it. Although as I watched it I remember how much of a letdown MGSV was but that's just me, I guess. What other good movies about child soldiers are out there? This theme doesn't seem to be addressed often
>>
friend of mine recommended it recently, didnt get to watch it yet. i guess it must be somewhat decent.
>>
>>56707948
this
>>
>>56705825
Pretty good cause a bunch of niggers get wasted.
>>
first half of the movie was perfectly executed

it falls apart a little towards the ending and turns into a generic "muh tragedies of war" movie
>>
>>56708364
Also Idris Elba is great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6MiM-x71o
>>
>>56707948
i found that it was actually pretty strong. /pol/ should find that it was very redpilled and anti sjw.
>>
i really liked the movie, but how was it anti sjw? Cuz of the UN scene? That's more showing the ineffectiveness of western intervention if anything
>>
>>56708364
>I remember how much of a letdown MGSV was
Don't remind us.
>>
>>56705825
I was about to say yes, but then realized that it wasn't actually "Breasts of No Nation", so I'm changing my answer to no.
>>
it wasnt made by my uncles studio so no
>>
>>56710266
nice one, Schlomo.
>>
I thought it was pretty alright.

Not much SJW shit.
>>
>>56709373
well the scene were the woman wants him to talk, because she kind of thinks he stupid. Than he tells her if he talks all his hopes for a better life would be ruined because they would think is some kind of an animal.He as a child totally called the double moral bluff.
>muh poor child soldier
>muh he is a killer, a menace for society.RAPE!! RAAAPPPEEE !!!
well guess what, that's what soldiers do, they fight in wars and yes they do some evil stuff, that's what happens in war.
>>
is this a /pol/ movies thread?

>>56710266
chaim did you see waltz with bashir? i heard it was pretty anti-kike, but i think its made by jews and i dont want to be tricked by a serbian jew double bluff.
>>
>>56705825
Pretty good honestly
>>
>>56710555
Yeah I did. It doesn't really take a stance in either side, and it was made by an Israeli guy.
>>
It's really great. It's visually breathtaking, all the actors do a really good job (especially considering like half of them were just random Ghanaians who thought the audition was for a soccer team), and the message isn't hamfisted or shoved down your throat.
>>
Good movie. From what ive read of nigger rebels its rather accurate too.
>>
>>56705825
what is this?
>>
>>56711228
It's a Lifetime original movie called Humans from a Specific Country, written and directed by Steven Spielberg. It comes out December 3rd.
>>
>>56711228
It is just a boy
>>
>>56705825
Pretty good actually, the ending is pretty weak though, the epilogue could be slashed and the film would be a lot better
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.