[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews refuse to allow Jennifer Lawrence on Hunger Games Poster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Well, the aem jews who feed OUR children filth don't want it for their own children it seems. Incidentally, you can also bet that the Star Wars Race Mixing posters will NOT be seen in Israel, and that the film will so terribly there bc they do not allow their ppl to watch racemixing filth: TEL AVIV – Some Israeli towns have no appetite for the newest “Hunger Games” promotional posters.

The Jennifer Lawrence-starred blockbuster will bow Thursday in Israel, as it will in nations across the globe, but in the run-up to the first screening of the “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2” here, a handful of cities across the Jewish State have cut Lawrence herself out of the film’s posters.

Most Israeli cities have been treated to the standard poster of the final “Hunger Games” installment, featuring Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen posing with her bow and arrow. But in the ultra-Orthodox suburb of Bnei Brak, as well as in Israel’s capital city Jerusalem – where several neighborhoods are heavily religious – residents instead received a censored version of the poster, featuring only an image of the fiery crown.

Extremely religious versions of Judaism consider the female image to be licentious, and ultra-Orthodox newspapers, catalogues and advertisements routinely edit out photographs of females entirely. City posters in Bnei Brak and Jerusalem featuring images of women have been often been vandalized, and Bnei Brak specifically, the city municipality bans public images that could be deemed offensive to its religious population: http://variety.com/2015/film/news/jennifer-lawrence-hunger-games-posters-israel-mockingjay-1201645127/
>>
>>56705563
Starting to wonder why we're supposed to hate Israel.
>>
>>56705563
>>56705563
There is a definite difference between a religious orthodox Jew, and a cultural Jew.

Orthodox Jews are some of the most conservative people you will ever meet
>>
>>56705636
Because the rules they keep for themselves are obvious to see different then the ones they push in our societies.
>>
>>56705636

They push the complete opposite on everyone else
>>
Jews are based, I just wish they wouldn't try to fuck the rest of the world.
>>
I just hope a mudslime eventually gets a noook in there. It's really time.
>>
They just don't hate whites, they hate christians in general

Also they might be doing eugenics to become the master race now
>>
>>56707023
Orthodox Jews don't, they just wear their silly hats, shop at their kosher markets and bitch about Israel.

The Jews you're thinking of are just white people who think it's boring being white and think identifying as a minority gives them domain to complain about anything white people do.
>>
>>56705781

They're basically /pol/ incarnate. The Leftist atheistic Jews are the real problem in this world.
>>
>>56705563
Yeah Jerusalem is full of religious crazies. I'm not surprised. In Tel Aviv gay idf dudes are basically banging each other in alleys from what I've seen on Vice documentaries. It's like Salt Lake City vs WeHo
>>
>>56706710

Israelis aren't pushing anything in our societies. You can thank your own home-bred American Jews for that.
>>
File: pepe-c.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe-c.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
>>56705563
>ultra-Orthodox
So extremist?

It's interesting how the Jewish media calls this 'ultra-Orthodox', and when it is about women in some shitstain country it is 'extremist'
>>
>>56705563

Israel is the redemption of the Jewish people.

If you want to cure the cultural jew send them there. All that SJW bullshit goes away when a rocket is being fired at your ass.
>>
>>56707327
It depends on the sect. There's one particular orthodox sect known for crime and child molestation (Chabad I believe) which is over represented in the US. But there are also other sects that follow the Torah more exclusively. Some if these even oppose zionism.

Then there's the Karaites who follow old testament law only and rightfully believe that it's the fathers bloodline that counts and the mother thing is a false practice adopted from Babylonian paganism
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.