[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain to me how the cop shot him 16 times? What I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1447560710954.jpg (1008 KB, 833x1084) Image search: [Google]
1447560710954.jpg
1008 KB, 833x1084
Someone explain to me how the cop shot him 16 times?

What I see is him being shot once and falling to the ground and then a knife being kicked away?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-released-laquan-mcdonald-shot-16-times-article-1.2445914

Did he shoot him numerous times after he fell?
>>
Who cares ?

Dindu lives doesn't matter
>>
>>56703853
>Did he shoot him numerous times after he fell?
yes and thats the only reason hes being charged with murder

he fucked up. he was fine up until that point.

drive the enemy to the ground with repeated gunfire. TO the ground being the key here. he got carried away and is being punished for it
>>
>>56703853
Because you have to keep shooting until the dindu stops being black.
>>
He blew it
>>
PCP is a drug that makes you dangerous even when dying because your body doesn't realize you are dead yet and is still running off of PCP
They pumped him with that many shots to put him down
>>
>>56703853
He was trained to mag dump, and mag dump he did.
>>
>>56704219
I am curious about this part.

Surely police procedures will have something about this - do you fire a single shot, or do you fire every one you have?
>>
>>56703905
>dem edges

I'm bleeding Shloomo
>>
>>56703853
>did he shoot him after he went on the ground?
Yes and why shouldn't he? If I had a shotgun and was in same situation I would walk up and blast the head off, that way no zombie.
>>
>>56704173

your rediculous, you guys are turning PCP into a fucking meme. nobody even uses that shit anymore, last time I heard that was the rodney king beating. The cop shot him once he was down and then shot him in the head and then multiple times after. Your either a fucking sadist or just hate blacks, either way there is no way in hell to justify that ever as thats not a cop doing his job but an executioner...
>>
>>56704322
you fire continually until the target is no longer a threat, ie on the ground and not moving much
>>
I don't see any issue with the video.

He was moving on the ground and it could have been interpreted as him reaching for a weapon.

Guy had PCP in his system.

Open and closed case.
>>
>>56704498
If a cop executes a nigger then he is doing his job, at least the morally courageous one.
>>
>>56704789
He better link up with the brotherhood wherever he's going, because he's about as good as dead..Also his history of violence doesn't help his case at all.
>>
>>56704498
You don't know shit you dumb nigger, I work in the local court and most drug tests I give, niggers always pop hot for PCP
>>
>>56703949
>drive the enemy to the ground with repeated gunfire. TO the ground being the key here.
A man on the ground can still shoot back. You shoot until the threat is ended. There's no simple rule for that.

Basically the only reasonable explanation for the cop's behavior is that, during this nighttime encounter with an armed, non-compliant criminal, he thought there was a gun.

The only alternative is that he's a very stupid serial killer, and thought that firing 16 shots into a guy with no gun on camera would be a good chance to get away with the murder of some random guy.

>he got carried away and is being punished for it
He got BLMed and is being lynched to appease an angry mob.
>>
>>56703905
This.
Who even cares.
It's not like 16 or 30 shots are even relevant.
He was probably just a dead nigger by the 4-5 bullet anyways.

Shooting a corpse isn't like they killed him twice.
>>
>>56703853
News said that the officer fired his gun for 14 seconds? But who knows because the audio has been scrubbed.
>>
>>56706572
>He got BLMed and is being lynched to appease an angry mob.

basically.

That's why Mayor Emanuel and superintendent McCarthy broken the open record law by withholding the tape. It's because they knew BLM and other groups would cause tens of millions of damages if they saw it.
>>
>>56703853
the knife was still in his hand while on the ground, everybody knows that a nigger on PCP can still fling that swiss army knife like a ninja star, and harm a gun wielding government pawn, gotta double tap to make sure monkey sleeps.

What i'm surprised about is they let the cop stay on the outside for another year after the incident, if it were flip flopped they wouldnt have let them see the light of daybut the pigs formed there blue line like always to protect a criminal pig, and I heard they gave the nigger family 5 mil in hush money cause they dindit want a dindue disturbance.
>>
>>56706572
well the rule is simple; "shoot to stop."

the application is what isn't simple.
>>
could someone mix this song with riot footage when Chicago riots, dont ask why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksJ6QP8BYn0
>>
>>56703853
>Someone explain to me how the cop shot him 16 times?

He kept pulling the trigger.

Happy Thanksgiving!
>>
>>56707728
if the family was truly outraged, they wouldn't have taken the money.

Dyke did nothing wrong.
>>
>>56707728
> for another year after the incident,
he was on desk duty. never went to the street after the investigation opened. That's normal procedure.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.