[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know that god is not a she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Ultimate.Madoka.full.1170995.jpg (586 KB, 1122x900) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate.Madoka.full.1170995.jpg
586 KB, 1122x900
How do you know that god is not a she?
>>
>>56703785
It doesn't rain blood once a month
>>
>>56703785
Genesis 1:27
>>
No chance a woman created a universe this rational and consistent
>>
the bible says he's a man.
>>
>>56703785
why would a god have a gender.
>>
I would think some god being would be above having a penis or vagina, seeing as he has no need to reproduce. But what the fuck do I know, I'm sure some old book knows more than me.

It's stated in all the major religions that he's a male. you know, because the old kikes who wrote them all hate women.
>>
>>56703785
Because he created man in his image

woman was created from man
>>
>>56703890
>this world
>rational
>>
File: sage business partner.jpg (80 KB, 638x331) Image search: [Google]
sage business partner.jpg
80 KB, 638x331
>>56703785
Are you palestinas autistic brother?
>>
>>56703785
The gods don't have genders they are personified forces of nature
Tyr = Irminsul = Yggdrasil = Holds the universe together
Odin = Creative force and expansion (the big bang)
Thor = Entropy and the mjolnir is gravity (which he uses to slay the Jotunns aka destructive forces of nature, see Jupiter's gravity deflects asteroids from earth) Thor's force is the opposite of Odin's and eventually the universe may stop expanding and begin to collapse on itselfiuntil it is reborn (Ragnarok)
Freyr is the balance between the two.
>>
By very definition God would be both genderless and both genders. I'm an atheist and even I know that.
>>
Because even in Haruhi, the real god is actually Kyon.

Meanwhile Godoka is clearly not a godess if she allowed the events of Rebellion to occur.
>>
>>56703785

Giga giantess is best giantess
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.