[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The measured distance of the Su-24's alleged incursion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 20151124_nato1_0.jpg (46 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
20151124_nato1_0.jpg
46 KB, 600x461
The measured distance of the Su-24's alleged incursion into Turkish airspace is 2.39 miles from entrance to exit.

http://www.freemaptools.com/measure-distance.htm

At a crusing speed of 300mph, the Su-24 would only be in Turkish territory for about 28 seconds.

There is no way the Turkish F-16 could have fired, and struck, the Su-24 while it was still in Turkish territory. Either the pilot fired before the Su-24 entered Turkish airspace, or else the F-16 struck the Russian plane after it had left Turkey.

Something clearly does not add up.
>>
>>56703453
BUT MUH AIR SOVRIGNTEE
TURKS ARE BEST ALLIES
REMOVE STROGANOFF
>>
The Russian plane was doing an oval pattern for surveillance. So he went in and out multiple times.
>>
>>56703453
Don't forget that after 14 seconds it was exiting Turkish airspace, so they could only shoot in the first 14 seconds.
>>
>>56703453
there is absolutely nothing wrong about firing on them as they are passing through it, 28 seconds is plenty of time to identify that.

there is absolutely no way they didn't see the aircraft on radar for as long as it spent in the air before it entered; there is no reason to question the fact that the pilot was warned.

literally a non-issue. turks jumped the gun on their pending NATO membership because they are arab sandniggers and don't have the white man's capability to think ahead of what is happening to the consequences of their reaction.
>>
>>56706741
So, we should kick them ou of Nato, and leave them to deal wih russia by themselves...
It's almost blatant that ISIS cooperates with turkey, and likely with NATO, while i'm at it
>>
>>56703453
+15 seconds, acording to convention you have to warn at least 5km before
>>
>>56703453
Don't forget, the airspace they're talking about is actually Syrian territory no one but Turkey recognizes as a legitimate border, it's a "buffer zone" they set up in 2012.
>>
>>56703453
if someone enters my house I kill him
1 second or 2 secondes or an hour it doesn't matter, turkey warned russians many times
>>
>>56707376
I'm guessing if you'd been in Paris when it was attacked you would've killed all the terrorists before they could do anything. With your bare hands most likely.
>>
So many butthurt Slavaboos and Russian shill accounts posting in this thread.
>>
>turkey
>hates kurds, who are fighting ISIS
>hates russia, who is fighting ISIS
>US armed and supported "moderate rebels" gun down pilots as the parachute to safety and blow the shit out of the rescue chopper with a US made T.O.W. rocket

Just who are they supporting in the war, if not ISIS?

Fuck the Turks, the deserve what Russia gives them. I hope he orders their AA defences destroyed.
>>
It doesnt matter. Vlad is too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

I am disappoint
>>
>>56708078
At most they'll give weapons to the pkk
>>
>>56707376
Why don't you kill some shitskin invading your country then?
>>
>>56704205
your fucking government said it didnt even touch the turkish airspace you rancid, smelly sandnigger shitstain.
>>
>>56707376
so you blame the russians who are revenging your people?
>>
>>56708660
Some french are french only in name
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.