[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tobacco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (111 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 2000x2000
What's the consensus on tobacco? I assume it's unhealthy, but why does the Jewish media push the "no smoking" agenda so much? Is there some hidden benefit to tobacco use, or are the Jews actually concerned about the health of the goyim?
>>
>>56703095

I don't know but God bless whoever got Swedish snus on American shelves. I don't have to order 20 fucking tins at a time and wait 2 weeks only to hope I'm there with an ID to sign for it.
>>
>>56703095

If Jews are pushing the no smoke agenda then who's running the tobacco companies?
>>
>>56703095
>Hey lets light this stuff on fire and inhale the known-to-be-carcinogenic free radicals and products of combustion straight into our lungs!

Applies to any smoked substance
>>
>>56703095

Pretty sure hitler and the germans were the first regime to ban tobacco for "health" reasons.

May as well add lead to that list.
>>
>>56703095
It turns people against each other (smokers vs. non-smokers) and distracts them from more serious issues.
>>
File: 1439376747563.jpg (33 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
1439376747563.jpg
33 KB, 409x513
>>56703095
M-maybe the Jews don't control everything, and that there are people in power that still care about us human beans?
>>
>>56703267
>Applies to any smoked substance

What the fuck else would it apply to

are you people mentally deficient

and the word you're looking for is combusted
>>
>not realizing you've been on /pol/ far too long when you start thinking of everything in terms of how it relates to the jews
>>
File: 1447569846553.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1447569846553.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
I'm not a fan of smoking myself, but if someone wants to put that shit in their body then more power to them, so long as they're at least a little bit considerate about where they blow their smoke.
>>
>>56703208
the jews they are just trying to fool everybody by being on both sides
>>
>>56703208
If Jews rule the world, how come they are constantly picked on and attacked?
>>
>>56703267
Umm do you live in a place without cars, fires, or pollution?

Also if smoking is the main cause of certain types of cancer why is it the only place outside of the US with high cancer rates is the two places we dropped a-bombs on in WW2?

Europe has FARRRRR higher smoking rates and a cancer rate that isn't even remotely close.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857029/

If it hasn't hit you yet, the US tested 1500 atom bombs on the contnent over a period of 40 years.

Also the smoking companies went along with all the lawsuits since the smallest companies would never make it out alive, and if they tried to weather the storm the later taxes, and negative campaigns would of burried them.

Let's also not forget they are not idiots and a ban is a perfect way to sell them to kids. What looks like a "warning" is basically a "how to be cool" for kids.

That forbidden fruit.
>>
>>56703182
Finnfag here, using Swedish snus atm. Selling snus is illegal everywhere in Europe except in Sweden and maybe Russia. Snus is better than cigarettes because it doesn't smell, is easy to dispose and doesn't contain tar and carbon monoxide and won't cause lung cancer. I know it's unhealthy as fuck but I wonder why it's illegal is it because stronger addiction and greater amounts of nicotine?
>>
>>56703306
So you are saying tobacco companies care about your well being, thats refreshing!
>>
the problem with tobacco is that for some reason it's really fucking radioactive
why? it's a fucking plant, just like le 420 weed, why would there be fucking polonium in it? but there IS! how? industrial fertilizers?
>>
>>56703095
A lot of people know it's harmful.

Some smoke tobacco anyway.

I know I do. About half a pack a day.

I'm definitely addicted to them, I've tried a few times to stop. Funnily enough, I stopped the first time on a dime. Didn't touch a cigarette for about 8 or so months. Now every time I try to quit, It's difficult for me to go a week or two.
>>
>>56703095
Yes, smoke cigarettes OP! They are greeeeaaaaat
>>
File: 1448168891757.jpg (59 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1448168891757.jpg
59 KB, 960x960
I use the mouth fedora instead.

Enjoy not getting any of my money but watching me reap the nicotine effects kikes. Enjoy watching me only buy from non Jewish vendors.
>>
>>56703512
Pretty sure its the fertilizers. Nature (plants) don't produce that evil. Just Jewish additions.
>>
>>56703524

Everything you do is harmful bud. Nothing in life is not harmful. You cannot live forever and everyday you wake up is one less day in your life.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857029/

Read the link and wake the fuck up.

I'm a non-smoker, but someone that works in finance. Travel the world and ask yourself why are europeans and the chinese not dying by the millions from smoking, or the japanese where you can smoke inside of a god damn hospital for christ sakes.
>>
>>56703095
I'm they are pushing for weed use by saying it's better than tobacco and alcohol
>>
>>56703095
sort of I think it has a lot to do with the push to socialize medicine in the US I.E when they could exploit the prices in privatized medicine smoke eat McDonalds better supersize that but in 20 years they might not be able to charge 800 bucks for band aid or the fact that there tax dollars might be used to save some ones life they want less obese chain smokers to have to pay for
>>
>>56703506
To appear weak, which convinces people they could never rule the world
>>
>>56703574
I've been thinking of trying out mouth fedoras but this one disposable one I bought was just awful.

How does one start?
>>
>>56703489

The WHO said it was carcinogenic. Europe banned it as a result.
>>
>are the Jews actually concerned about the health of the goyim?
Lawyers made tons of money suing the big tobacco companies in class action suits. Who do you think got that money?
>>
>>56703095

Tar coats your lungs so you cannot absorb the toxins they put in the air with their chemtrails.

All Israelis smoke.
>>
we (goyim) are here to be ruled, not to fucking die off of cancer
juden jerk off to the though of being above others and ruling them
>>
>>56703095
goyim are worth more when they are healthy and not dead 20 years prematurely
>>
Just watch episode 3 of Sekai Seifuku
>>
>>56703095
Smoking was how people used to casually socialize.
You ask someone for a lighter, you have a reason for little casual small talk.
It's true that smoking is unhealthy, but it isn't as terrible as it is made out to be.
>>
>>56703893
average iq of israel is 92
>>
>>56703813
I didn't pussy foot around with "Starter kits" or "Beginner gear". Most part they're just marketing plots to make us shell more bucks out. I don't use tanks. I wanted to get into big vapors big flavors right away. A retard can make coils and wick it with a little practice.

With due time (few days) you'll understand how ohms, watts and volts work in regards to vapor production.

I bought the snow wolf 200w and Royal Hunter RDA and it works real great for me. Tasty vapors. I suggest using eliquid at 3mg. 6 and above just start tasting too harsh for my kind of vaping.

I don't even want to touch tobacco anymore and the smell is gross to me. Something since childhood until last year which was pleasant to me.

FIGHT THE KIKE.
>>
File: koop.jpg (96 KB, 745x676) Image search: [Google]
koop.jpg
96 KB, 745x676
>>56703095

It was the Surgeon General of the U.S., C. Everett Koop, under Ronald Reagan, who decided smoking should disappear from the America.

Tobacco use is responsible for a myriad of health problems and is the easiest one to fix. Countries with government health care followed banning smoking to save money.

yeah it was about the jews
>>
>>56703095
>but why does the Jewish media push the "no smoking" agenda so much?
Tobacco industry was 100% non-jew
I know you see where this is going
Too much money floating around, all of it going to whites to make them more powerful while leaving the Juden out of the loop.
So Jews create FDA, FDA ordain that tobacco companies in the US must put certain chemicals into their products otherwise they aren't allowed to sell to the public. Then bam, all of a sudden you've go those adds about all 900 carcinogenics and hoe smoking kills you. The tobacco corporations having to devise new chemicals to put into them that the FDA would approve of as well as make people addicted since the media's marketing campaign was pulling too many customers away in the 70's didn't help them at all but still.

>tl;Dr- All white non-Jewish profit sector that displeased the kikes so they created the FDA that forced them to kill their own business by adding chemicals that kill people
>>
>>56704367
>surgeon general
>actually dressed like a general
>>
>>56705000
Well if you were the surgeon general, would you let the opportunity pass you by?
>>
>>56703466
cause locally survival>politics
>>
>>56703095
It protects against some diseases

the gravediggers during the black death all smoked
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.