[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which is worse; europe's muslim problem or america's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: ibrahim-rahim-facebook.jpg (13 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
ibrahim-rahim-facebook.jpg
13 KB, 400x369
which is worse; europe's muslim problem or america's nigger problem?
>>
Niggers are way worse than muslims so i'll go with the latter.
>>
Our white problem
>>
America's is a more present problem, but black minority growth is average compared to rest of population. It's a bigger, more stable problem.

Europe's is less currently harmful but more of a future problem. Mexicans are worse than both
>>
>>56702431
Black people are cool
i've seen many blacks btw
>>
Blacks primarily kill other blacks because of territorial disputes in the fucking ghetto slums no white person even wants to go to.
Muslims kill whites in the name of Allah and ISIS.
>>
>>56702692
talking about niggers, not black people.
>>
America's Jewish Nigger problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqlwotovSPQ
>>
>>56702890

Black people are the source of niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 470x470
Muslims. They keep breeding and changing the face of our society while we sit by and do nothing, they can win without any mass bloodshed.
The niggers on the other hand seem to stay around 13% and are predicted to stay that way, the only way they can 'win' is through a violent revolution, which seems unlikely that they would be triumphant.
>>
>>56702431
niggers just eat and sleep and ask for hand outs..

Muslim want sharia, they plot, they kill, they are the worlds biggest problem.

they breed like rats.
>>
>>56702431
World's America problem > Europe's muslim problem > America's nigger problem > Europe's nigger problem
>>
>>56702890
As a brazilian, I can guarantee you for sure, that most black people are niggers.
>>
blacks will kill for petty amusement, like with knockout games and gang initiations.

muslims will kill you because they think their god mandates it.

i'd rather deal with blacks tbqh.
>>
>>56702431
Atleast USA niggers are christian and love their country, so I'll go with muslims.
>>
Short term - burger Dindu problem
Long term - Europe s mudslime problem
>>
File: film-eternal-jew.jpg (119 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
film-eternal-jew.jpg
119 KB, 500x695
>>56702431

The Aryan man's jewish problem
>>
>>56702431
Australia's emu problem
>>
>>56702431
I'd say nigger problem.
Now imagine Islamic niggers.
Fuuuuuu
>>
>>56702990
>niggers just eat and sleep and ask for hand outs..

That's because they're "just" 3% of your population, wait until they're at least 10%.
>>
>>56702431
Muslims. Some blacks behave poorly but it is not a cancerous ideology like Islam. Blacks are at least amusing.
>>
Niggers are dumb and kill each other.
Muslims are expanding territory through violence, rape, and taqiya.

Muslims are a bigger problem.
>>
>>56702978
Love me some Maisie
>>
>>56702431
Muslims.
Simply because of their sheer Numbers.
>>
It isn't either its a shitskin problem.
>>
The world's white problem.
>>
>>56702431
A quote from my French waifu:
"Aren't black people your guys' muslims?"

They are equally as bad. I would personally say Muslims are worse because they justify their bullshit with a religion though.
>>
>>56702431
Niggers, at least we don't get shot everyday and although there are muslim ghettos we can still enter those neighbourhoods without having to fear for our lives
>>
>>56702431
both are an issue for their regions, but to me muslims in europe are way worse. Then again in my life pacific islanders are the worst humans alive, but thats probably just because we don't have niggers or muslims.
>>
>>56705487
I don't fear for my life when I enter a nigger ghetto. They only kill other niggers anyway
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.