[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schengen will collapse if all EU countries won't accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1448369707305644555.jpg (85 KB, 394x961) Image search: [Google]
1448369707305644555.jpg
85 KB, 394x961
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/25/us-germany-merkel-schengen-idUSKBN0TE0VA20151125

>A distribution of refugees according to economic strength and other conditions ... and the readiness for a permanent distribution mechanism ... will determine whether the Schengen area will hold in the long term

Why is this bitch so cocky? All EU nations should unite against Germany and remove it from the EU if necessary.
>>
agreed. europe was a nice region before the SJW's

she represents the down fall of douche land if she cant get her shit together
>>
>>56702191
>Why is this bitch so cocky?
Because she is insane.
Never trust a woman with a dried up uterus who didn't pop out at least one child. They go full mental.
>>
>>56702191
Schengen was always a completely ridiculous thing to do. A paki that gets a work permit in Greece shouldn't be able to travel up to the caliphate in birmingham just like that. Free movement of peoples is not sustainable and drags everyone down.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH21xUkdEeA&feature=youtu.be&t=1117

subs available.
>>
spoiler: all eu countries won't
>>
File: yum.jpg (187 KB, 600x1457) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
187 KB, 600x1457
>>56702191
>>
says the same day that Valls told GTFO to refugees.
>>
>>56702191
you have to stay strong on this one.

She will throw a lot at you. But this will pass if you keep standing up for yourself. Poland should build an political alliance with other slav and baltic EU countries. Poland is no strong but the strongest of the eastern EU.

Together you do indeed have political strength.
And after 6 - 12 months Merkel will build a wall.
Just look at france, they are already saying "no more refugees from arab countries".
The worst thing that could happen right now is Merkel winning with the quotas.
>>
File: 144841819121.jpg (58 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
144841819121.jpg
58 KB, 620x451
Riddle me this. How will she import more of her beloved /women and orphans/ when she will force renewal of borders? Seems contradictory.
>>
>>56702571
except the rich who get tons of cheap labour

just like the period before the great depression
>>
>>56702191
Even our Spanish wannabe dictator c-uck prime minister Manuel Valls finally told her 'fuck off, we're full'. Who does this bitch think she's trying to force Ahmeds down everyone throat when all countries except from Sweden told her to fuck off.
>>
>Schengen will collapse if all EU countries won't accept refugees quotas
Good.
>>
>>56702865
Thru connecting families. "Oh poor Ahmed didn't bring his 15 30 year old sons"
>>
>>56702984
Why don't we get any kind of politician with half a spine. Jesus christ thank god we're already up to our necks in unemployment and no kebabs target this place to begin with, Spain currently has no center or right wing option that bears national interests in mind and can be voted for.
>>
>>56703264
I'd gladly send Manuel back to you where he can play little Franco. He's an insufferable cunt that spent months going on a war against FN and Marine le Pen only to get btfo by the terrorist attacks and doing a 180 since then. He's a fucking joke. I mean I'm glad they're telling Merkel to fuck off but that's only because we have regional elections in a few days and they're scared shitless of losing nearly all regions to FN and the right in general.
>>
>>56702191
lol the polaks "all must unit against germany" you dumb faggot. Go count to potato

also. close the fucking borders allready.
>>
>>56702191
This refugee thing is good for Europe, really. If the EU breaks under the stress, it shows the model was insufficient, and we need a better system. The strong survive, the weak perish.
>>
>>56703603
You should be removed from the EU. First get your shit together.
>>
>>56704124
Pofuck, this will never happen. You did and you will suck german cock like it was always your desteny. Especialy with PIS in power, transforming poland in the eu whore.

Just a matter of time untill polish intelectuals flee the country.

My polish coworkers are geting german citzenship asa. they lost all hope in poland.

Have fun seling your body for potato.
>>
>>56704784
You shouldn't act though in this situation, not considering our shitty present condition, not considering polands great kebab-removal abilities in the past.

Germany is the heart of kekdom in europe right now and shitposting towards east-europeans won't help at all.
>>
>>56704784
Nice try Mehmet. You don't have Polish coworkers becaue you are on welfare. Nobody will migrate to the caliphate of Germanistan. Npbody will suck German cock becaue there will be no Germans. And saying PiS is pro-eu i beyond retarded.
>>
>>56704784
>Hans still being delusional while his wife gets enriched by Mehmet
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.