[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel misogynist pigs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1448456608275.jpg (53 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1448456608275.jpg
53 KB, 1024x512
How does it make you feel misogynist pigs?
>>
Deemed offensive by whom?
>>
>>56701631
feelings are for girls and fags
>>
>>56701694
Yes yes, we need to know what is this "perceived" and this "deemed" jargon here.
>>
>>56701631
Fuck women.
>>
File: 1435870015976-1.jpg (154 KB, 713x745) Image search: [Google]
1435870015976-1.jpg
154 KB, 713x745
It's true. Society thinks of men as disposable and women as wonderful.

A disposable person insulting another disposable person = no problem, they can even kill one another if they want to. A disposable person insulting a wonderful, valued, privileged person = horrible, kill all men.

The irony is that these SJW fucks are trying to convince people that it's men who are privileged when that couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>56701631
Like a rolling stone
>>
idk what that means.

No one wants to hurt women's feelings?
>>
>>56701631

>friend calls me dumb because I was doing something dumb
>call woman dumb because she is doing something dumb

If you do dumb shit all the time, you are dumb. I do not discriminate
>>
>>56701631

Women can't banter. They just go right to personal insults.
>>
>women are over sensitive babies compared to men

News at 11.
>>
>>56701631
It makes me feel amazing to know that my patriarchy card is being utilized effectively whenever I call the woman on the bus a dumb cunt. Hell, it's probably being used well when I tell my friend that she looks pretty that day.
>>
>>56701631
I really don't believe that's because men use harsher insults toward women.
>>
>that feels when bitches cry bout things they cant change
feels good
>>
>>56701694
Women, and men who think chivalry should still be a thing.
>>
>>56701903
This, who decided work was a privilege anyway? It's what slaves do.

>women
>live like kings
>want to live like peasants

I don't understand
>>
>>56702517
The kikes have tricked them into slavery and decent men permit it.
>>
Indiscriminate retaliation is justice now? So why aren't we carpet bombing ISIS towns?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>56701903
>>
>>56702489
Either they have equal rights for everything, or they submit and get perks, way I see it is you can't have both.
>>
>>56702040
That's weird huh.

When guys call each other names, it's usually an exaggeration, blowing out of proportion the actual behavior and simultaneously making the actual behavior seem less significant.
>A guy supports immigration
>LOL WHAT A KUCK!
>A guy gets emotional over the recent death of his grandma
>WHAT A LITTLE FAGGOT

But a woman doesn't exaggerate by comparison to some outrageous example. She just goes right for the arteries.
>an inexperienced 6/10 guy works up the courage to show interest in a woman of similar rank and compliments her
>EWW GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP

I'm curious if this survey collected any data reflecting women->women and women->man insults.
>>
File: nothing.png (391 KB, 510x367) Image search: [Google]
nothing.png
391 KB, 510x367
>>56701631
>>
>>56703172
This whole gender equality thing just isn't working out like they make it seem it should.

When was the last time, for example, you watched a fat, ugly chick compliment an attractive guy and he shut her ass down like that?
If he did that, he'd be considered a fucking asshole by her peers and even other guys. He knows better than that. That shit is just cruel. Women aren't held to that standard though. They can just rek the shit out of whoever they want, and everyone else blames the victim.

I hate to use the "victim blaming" rhetoric, but it's not really in the same context. Everyone still acknowledges that rapists are scumbags even if they make a remark about the rape victim's behavior or clearly irresponsible neglect for their own safety.
>>
Well insults from women to men are by far the worst
>>
>>56701631
Be man, don't listen to woman's bullshit. Women mostly speak bullshit, if what she says women use code. Says are you listening to me or your not listening, so listened for bit, if bullshit zone out.
Feels good man, man thing, women back ground noise, not relevant.
>>
>>56704481
So it's really got me wondering...

Women aren't held to the same standard of decency and chivalry as men typically are because they are culturally perceived as "weak", therefore not needing to exercise any humility in their attitudes. They get a free pass on not needing to acknowledge the severity of their actions because they are so short-sighted and unconsciously perceived in culture as having no real power over anyone's self-perception. They have been propped up into victim status, thereby giving them an excuse to be cunts.

That sounds like "privilege" to me.
>>
File: angry-woman_caption.jpg (119 KB, 388x309) Image search: [Google]
angry-woman_caption.jpg
119 KB, 388x309
>>56705375
God forbid you introduce this controversial thinking into the dialogue in as respectable and critical a manner as possible without being shut the fuck down as a sexist pig.
>>
File: 1447952642225.jpg (6 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1447952642225.jpg
6 KB, 249x243
>>56701631
>>
>>56705579
What are you doing man
>>
>>56705929
You're not going to reach these people unless you think within the confines of their narrative.
The best way to do this is validate their concerns to some extent and highlight variables they are either deliberately ignoring or failing to consider.

Privilege is a social construct.
>>
>>56705929
And by highlighting this shit, it makes it clear that you're only a victim of sexism or racism if you perceive yourself as one. In my example, I raised the possibility that men are victims of the standards they imposed upon themselves. If we sunk to the level of "moral high ground" that feminists want us to see them as standing upon, "the patriarchy" would disappear immediately. So fuck them. Compete with them to illustrate yourself as a victim of their bullying as a privileged class of people. Make yourself look weak and vulnerable instead of reacting with condescension and dismissal.

Don't just ignore them for being stupid. Play the game and play it better.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.