[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your math is Anti-Semitic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: 1441715887700.jpg (38 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1441715887700.jpg
38 KB, 183x232
Any good with numbers?
-(1940-1945) 5 years (x) 365 days = 1,825 days; (+) 1 day for a leap year (1944) = 1,826

- 1,826 days (x) 24 hours = 43,824 hours (in 5 years)

- 43,824 hours (x) 60 minutes in each hour = 2,629,440 minutes

- 6 million Jews (divided by) 2,629,440 minutes = 2.281 Jews every minute

- 60 seconds per minute (divided by) 2.281 Jews per minute = 1 Jew every 26.30 seconds

So, to believe Juden propaganda, you must believe that Germany, during those 5 years was killing a Jew every 26.30 seconds ... NONSTOP!

Now, considering the alleged gas chambers only came into operation in early 43 and ended late 44 the math is even more impressive.
>>
File: 1388829387326.png (125 KB, 394x382) Image search: [Google]
1388829387326.png
125 KB, 394x382
>>56701401
Nigger.
>>
>>56701401
They were killing thousands or even tens of thousands at a time in the gas chambers.
Not hard to believe if they were operating them a few times a day.
>>
>>56701401
they didn't kill them one at a time in an orderly fashion you fucking retard. they gassed them by the hundred. just one of the gas chambers at auschwitz had a capacity of 7-800 people at a time.

even if that was the only method, and the only gas chamber the nazis were using, they could've reached 6 million with just 7,500 rotations of the chamber. assuming it took, say, 4 hours per rotation, they could have done it with that single gas chamber in 3.5 years.

i thought japs were supposed to be intelligent?
>>
>>56701401
The germands didn't start to kill the Jews untill 1942, after the Wannsee Conference
>>
>>56701401
>killing a Jew every 26.30 seconds
Trust a jap to be too lazy to do this
>>
>>56701401
germans are very very efficient
>>
File: 1441530440038.jpg (156 KB, 514x585) Image search: [Google]
1441530440038.jpg
156 KB, 514x585
>>56701731>>56701595

How long does it take to cremate a human body?
>>
The most impressive part is how they burned so many bodies
>>
>>56701401

That's on average tho. I could stop killing jews for 30 days and then kill 100k jews in one day and still be fine.
>>
>>56701401
sup weev <3
>>
>>56701595
Do you even know how big gas chambers were? And how about disposing the bodies? With modern crematorium technology you can burn one body in 3-4 hours and back in 40s they used coal which is not that sufficient. Please go and check what is the companies name that pressed your history books and who owned the company + the author of the book and you start to connect the dots.
>>
Japan claims a total death count of 3+ million during WW2.

Any good with numbers?? That means every 40 seconds a hurpadurpa had to shoot a gook. DOES THAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU YOU BLUEPILLED SHEEP?
>>
File: jewsdidthis.gif (745 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
jewsdidthis.gif
745 KB, 500x275
>>56701879

> Crematorium I: According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.

>Crematorium II: According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.

>Crematorium III: According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.

>Crematorium IV: According to calculations by the German authorities, 768 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.

>Crematorium V: According to calculations by the German authorities, 768 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.

Those figures are just Auschwitz. Since I see you have problems with maths, I'll add them up for you:

+1440
+1440
+768
+768
= 4,576 per day.

Even if this was the only way they used to dispose of bodies, that could be accomplished in 1,311 days, or about 3.6 years.
>>
According to the commandant of Auschwitz? In his book the only thing that kept them from killing more was disposing of the bodies.
I think he said they would kill about 2000 an hour.
Do the math from that.
>>
>>56702072
idk f@m a nuke could wipe out all 24 million gooks in shanghai's 6km radius.

idk if you could do that with gas chambers.
>>
>>56702235
You also have to subtract those killed by the einzactgruppen in the mass executions. 1-2 million? Or so they claimed.
>>
Post yfw the US can kill thousands of Japanese in a few seconds, and simultaneously dispose of the bodies.
>>
>>56701401
Hey man cool meme pic you got there.
Have you worshipped your jewish masters yet today?

Must be tough living a hollow life serving people greater than you in every aspect.
Well I hope this thread made you feel like you worth something in this world!

Have a good day :)))))
>>
>>56702428
>estimates that between 1941 and 1945 the Einsatzgruppen and related auxiliary troops killed more than two million people, including 1.3 million Jews. The total number of Jews murdered during the Holocaust is estimated at 5.5 to 6 million people

So that would leave 4 million to be gassed
>>
The germans created the largest, most technologically advanced, and powerful army Europe had ever seen. They were extremely efficient, and still are in many industries... The logistics of how to dispose of the bodies was a relatively simple thing to do. As another anon pointed out, the furnaces of auschwitz alone had the capacity to burn all of them. Don't forget how many were buried in mass graves, and how many other jews were killed outside of camps and left to rot in the forest.

Denialfags are idiots.
>>
File: coolit.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
coolit.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

Commencing holocaust facts in the next post.
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1500x2407) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1500x2407
>>56703498
1/4
>>
File: 2.png (2 MB, 1500x3444) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2 MB, 1500x3444
>>56703534
2/4
>>
File: 3.png (2 MB, 1500x2702) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2 MB, 1500x2702
>>56703560
3/4
>>
File: 4.png (2 MB, 1500x4091) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2 MB, 1500x4091
>>56703575
4/4
>>
>>56701879

Yeah but they weren't all cremated
>>
>>56703575
>>56703591
thanks patrick
>>
>>56702207

You forgot to appreciate that the different Crematoria were iterations and that the previous one was demolished as soon as the new one became functional.

Crematorium I and V never operated along side one another.
>>
File: Good-Goyim.jpg (130 KB, 1920x909) Image search: [Google]
Good-Goyim.jpg
130 KB, 1920x909
>>56702207
>>56702515
Good, good goyim. Let the jew flow through you.

>>56703238
Don't worry Shlomo. These goyim are staying on plot.
>>
A modern cremation oven can burn two bodies in 1 hour 1/2. You are gonna tell me these Coke fired ovens could burn faster than 2000fahrenheight
>>
File: 1440612169724.png (43 KB, 356x376) Image search: [Google]
1440612169724.png
43 KB, 356x376
>>56701401
There were several camps, goy.
>>
>>56703238
Killing prisoners isn't efficient, it's better to squeeze labor out of them.

Even in the official version of things, there were pure labor camps in addition to the labor/death camps.

It wouldn't make sense to work some and kill the rest, and if the most industrialized nation in the world had really wanted to kill a few million peasants there wouldn't be so many "survivors".

Every camp was a labor camp and there was never an effort to systematically murder every Jew.
>>
>>56701401
modern crematoria need 130 kg of coals to completely burn one 50 kg person completely skeleton and all (they were starved)

if you know how much coal it took to fuel the war (coal is used as a source of carbon to make iron into steel) then you can calculate all the tonnes of coal germany never had to fuel the war + burn all the jews.
>>
>>56703800
Not to mention how poorly sealed all the chambers are in any picture, if the only gassed then in that room they'd a still have to move them one by one into the crematories.

My advice would be not to argue with people who say the holocaust never happened or that it happened and was exactly with the narrative, disproved soap and lampshades and all.

Sure it happened. Were six gorillion jews killed? Practically impossible. Anyone who argues for complete deniability or complete evil Nazi genocide is either disinformation or retarded. Anyone who has comprehension and understands just ever so slightly about this world would see the obvious problems in the narrative.
>>
>>56701401

OP I think your fundamental mistake came from calculating the rate of deaths in seconds.

You should've calculated the supposed rate of cremations per hour and then calculated the actual hourly throughput of the death camps.

I did this a long time ago and my calculation resolved to around 5.5x as many jews requiring incineration per hour as the crematoria were theoretically able to sustain (and even if we give a margin for mass graves or whatever, it simply can't sustain that throughput).
>>
>>56704115
Not all were emaciated, they used fat bodies to stoke central ovens, and funnel the heat to the emaciated body ovens. It's all documented down to a science.

README>>56703575
>>
>>56701401
My old strings teacher was a sonderkommado at Belzec
Scary shit
I believe him though
>>
>>56703980
Also this.

The original claim was that practically every camp was a death camp. Hilariously they redacted this claim to only three or so after every single other 'death camp' had been checked and found to be just a work camp.

Not surprisingly, the only 'death camps' are the ones that weren't checked.

Also I love how the smokestack and some other stuff was added to Auswitz years after the war had ended.
>>
>>56703938
Only 4 camps were dedicated to extermination
>>
>>56703778
README>>56703591

LISTEN HERE YOU DUMB FUCK AMERICAN READ ALL OF THESE:
>>56703534
>>56703560
>>56703575
>>56703591
>>
>>56704454
He was coached to lie by the elites to form Greater Israel and hold down the white man :^)
>>
>>56703560
A Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) is the name for the standard 4-year college degree in the US; it's not the same as an Art degree.
>>
>>56704649
Kekeke I know. This shit might make more sense if these people could contain themselves from saying kike every other sentence and posting A wyatt Man comics
>>
>>56704595
Fuck off Australia, nobody cares about your circlejerk echo chamber 'PROOF IT ALL HAPPENED EXACTLY WITH THE NARRARTIVE "

For the last 30 years any time something in the narrative is disproved, they stick their fingers in their ear and claim another few hundred thousand died.

>oy goy! Remember the lampshades and the baby shooting galleries!
>>
>>56704861
No official historical documentation of the holocaust has been disproved, ever. Holocaust denial theories that have been echoed for the past 30 years are time and time again, disproved.
>>
>>56704723
A degree in a specific Engineering discipline is a Bachelor of Science unless you get an "Engineering" degree from a liberal arts college.
>>
>>56704771
Actually faggot you're the only one who said Kike ITT so far, and nobody posted any Wyatt. Or wait, /pol/ is one person right?

Fuck off you fucking retarded cunt. I don't think you're a shill, I just think you're a dumb cunt.

By the way, my friends dad said he works at Nintendo and he was a young up and coming nazi in Hitler Youth. He said he personally killed a ton of little dancing Jews.

>you
>>
>>56704723
What? Surely BA applies to your humanities subjects, whereas your other faculties will have Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Health, Bachelor of Engineering etc.
>>
>>56705130
Why are you so easily triggered anon ... if your theories are true the world will believe them someday right?
>>
>>56704966
I'll take controlled opposition for $400?

Alls it takes for them to 'disprove' the theory is have the guy who put the theory forth claim that it never happened at all.

Why am I even arguing with you? You're so full of shill, shekels are coming out your ears.
>>
>>56705130
You stupid fucking retarded fucking cunt. You already post like a moron, don't lower yourself anymore by denying the holocaust.
>>
>>56705294
You dumb fucking dickhead, there is evidence coming out of everyone's ears on the holocaust. How the fuck can you deny it?
>>
>>56705339
>you dirty goy! How dare you deny the eleven gorillion?!?

Don't you have some "we support Turkey" threads to make, Chaim?
>>
>>56705227
We only use BA (humanities and such), Bachelor of Fine Arts (visual arts, theater, classical art), and BS (for science and engineering). It may depend on your school whether a "social" science is considered a BA or a BS.
>>
>>56705496
OY VEY I CANNOT BELIEVE THE INSOLENCE OF YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY!
>>
>>56705639
Good to know, thanks burgerfriend
>>
>>56705395
There's plenty of evidence to the contrary, like the newspapers, you just posses something called confirmation bias. I'm not denying it happened you retarded fag enabler, I'm saying the official narrative has been pushed and set to fulfill an agenda.

How come all you know about is the Jew Genocide? How many other world massacres do you have any infographics for, ready to hop into a thread about it and debate everyone? Oh, right, the Holocaust is the only bad thing to happen to a group of people ever, and its the worst thing ever and even questioning things that don't add up is enough to be thrown in jail in some places.
>>
>>56705775
It's such a big deal because it happened in relatively modern times and had such a large death toll. No one cares about the Aboriginal or Amerindian genocides because they happened before there was even child labour laws in western countries.

Dumb fuck American.
>>
>>56704966

I have a master in history, so I decided that I would see for myself is the holohoax is real or not.

I've found there is no hard historical evidence on the number 6 million at all.

There is no nazi documentation adding to 6 million. Only a report - of which even shill historians question its origin - that states about 1 million Jews by 1943. But even if this is true, it still doesnt account for 6 by 1945...even though that is often suggested. The sources on the holocaust and death camps are extremely limited and its almost criminal how history has been rewritten.

Other than that, there have been some research in government archives on birth certificates, but since the bureaucracy of some central and eastren european countries was so lacking in the first part of the 20th century, it doesn't really account for anything. Its literally nothing more than trying to make an estimated guess. Historical research based on this also proves nothing.

Then there are the American videotapes of the death camps. Some have claimed these are part of an American propaganda team that was out to destroy the reputation of Germany and provide the US a free card for the dismantlement of Nazi Germany. However there has been proof this US-propaganda team went as far to create, manipulate and change film to fit there needs. The video's seem hard evidence, but they really prove little given the extreme bias of the US-soldiers filming them.
While I believe that this was indeed a strategy by the US-military to discredit and destroy Nazi Germany from the start.

I do believe some form of Nazi death camps existed, but this was hardly something unique in the era. Almost all military powers at the time had some form of labour and concentration camps in which people were imprisoned and basically executed. Honestly going into a fucking gaschamber isnt that much worst than a march of death? Both the Americans and the Sovjets had death camps.
>>
>>56706064
You don't deserve your masters in history if you spout off such senseless tripe without one piece of supporting evidence, golly goy, oy veyyyyy
>>
>>56701401
>Your math is anti-semtic
Because every calculations dosen't lead to 6 million?
>>
>>56704979
So if you go to a 4 year college after high school and major in chemistry or physics, what degree do you get?
>>
>>56701401

>every 30 seconds

thats not really hard to believe at all
>>
>>56706333
Kek
>>
>>56706671
That'll get it started.
>>
>>56706205
I would love to provide any evidence on the holocaust happening or not, however - if basically anything of what i wrote - you would've found out that there is actually little evidence and sources available to base any number on.

Much of the literature on the holocaust is based upon the sources I named and I discredited systematically.

What seems to be the most dominant source to prove or denies the holocaust are the testimonials by high ranking Nazi's during the Nuremberg trials. These trials, were however, nothing more than a political trial to discredit and destroy the nazi-leadership and apparently to falsify a complete bogus story about war crimes for the politically supremacy of the US and the Anglosphere.

But even the Nuremburg testimonials don't account for 6 million Jews.

So there is no evidence whatever for 6 million and form of logical reasoning makes 6 million an extremely high estimate that's really based on nothing more than the motive to make up a higher number of victims to discredit Germany.
>>
>>56706638
>Now, considering the alleged gas chambers only came into operation in early 43 and ended late 44 the math is even more impressive.

t.
>Now, considering the alleged gas chambers only came into operation in early 43 and ended late 44 the math is even more impressive.
>>
>>56705984

Soviet famine of 1932–33
>6-8 millions
The Chinese cultural revolution
>30 millions
>>
>>56706720
There's an official document written by the Nazis called the Korherr Report. It reports from calculations htat between 1937 and December 1942, the number of Jews in Europe had fallen by 4 million.

The 6 million figure isn't really that much of a far cry, I believe it to be closer to 5 million, however not to downplay such a grand scale genocide.
>>
It's not only 6 gorillion jews.
It's 11 Million jews+gypsies+gays+other in total
>>
>>56706800
Targeting a specific race is a bigger deal, than targeting an economic bloc.
>>
>>56706892
You cant read German to begin with, here is your problem.

The document speaks about "Evakuierung" and "Sonderbehandlung", which really doesn't translate into "evil nazi's gassing the poor 6 gazlion jews XAXAXA XD"

Its a document that ESTIMATES that Jewish populations dropped trough migration and special anti-Jewish policies, but never actually speaks about any nazi death camps.

Also:
Zur Aufstellung einer Bilanz über die Ergebnisse auf dem
Wege zur Lösung der Judenfrage bedarf es der zahlenmäßigen
Erfassung des Judentums und seiner Entwicklung. Die Wider-
sprüche in den Zahlenangaben über das Judentum machen je-
doch eine Vorbemerkung dahingehend nötig, daß Zahlen über
das Judentum stets mit besonderem Vorbehalt aufzunehmen
sind und ohne Kenntnis ihrer Quelle und Entstehung oft zu
Fehlschlüssen führen. Die Fehlerquellen liegen vor allem
im WEsen des Judentums und seiner historischen Entwicklung,
in seiner tausendjährigen ruhelosen Wanderschaft, den zahl-
losen Aufnahmen und Austritten, den Angleichungsbestrebun-
gen, der Vermischung mit den Wirtsvölkern, in dem Bemühen
des Juden, sich unbemerkt der Erfassung zu entziehen, und
schließlich in falschen oder falsch ausgelegten Statistiken
über das Judentum.

It seems that Korherr himself is very aware of the slippy nature of "data" about the Jewry.

This is one of the major documents the holocaust-theory has been built on. Yet it only teaches us an estimate decline of European Jewry. The fact that Korherr wanted to impress his superiors with the effectiveness of the SS anti-jew policies, however as Korherr himself admits: the data about it is extremely limited and no far-fetching conclusions about the number of jews killed in the holocaust in 1943. So he admits himself that he's really only guessing.

>MUH 6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
>>56706945
You what now?

It doesn't make one fucking difference for father that has to see his children and spouse die, if the cause is motivated by racism, incompetence or "classism" (dont know a term to describe the belief in inferior social classes).

So why are you so insistent to give persecuted "races" (are jews even a race? it's weird how judaism as a religion and jews as a "ethnicity" is used interchangeably.) the moral high ground from your arbitrary belief system of "oppression-points"?
>>
>>56706945
Surely, you were trying to say ethnical minority. I'm tired of liberals calling white europoid people different races. All the nitpicking aside, I think its subjective. In both of the scenarios I presented, people of the one nationality and ethnicity were dying.
What I'm trying to say is we should look both for the causes and the results. History tends to repeat itself. By demonizing Germany and Hitler we tend to forget about what caused the war in the first place.
All of this shit happening in the Europe could have been prevented if people werent brainwashed. And 66 shekelions guilt is shaping public opinion in a very bad way.
>>
>>56706945
By the way. This is what your 100% (politically) correct opinion on history did to Germany.
>>
>>56701401
I think that the gas chambers were able to kill 4000 Jews and get rid of the bodies in 8 hours.
So the math kind of adds up.

The only thing I will never understand is the logistical affort that was put into getting enough Jews for the concentration camp. You cannot any sources that deal with that problem.
>>
File: german_masterrace.png (349 KB, 1073x524) Image search: [Google]
german_masterrace.png
349 KB, 1073x524
>>56707987
forgot the image
>>
>>56703800
Honestly the amount of coke needed was all that I needed to be convinced, literal MOUNTAINS of it would have been required to cremate all of those bodies, and the British had aerial reconnaissance photographs of the complex AND intercepted transmissions to the camps via codebreakers. No such mountains of coke were seen or ordered.
[spoiler]Also Typhus outbreaks[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.