[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys do realise that despite Trump's poll numbers, Rubio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: trump.jpg (195 KB, 789x1203) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
195 KB, 789x1203
You guys do realise that despite Trump's poll numbers, Rubio is most likely going to win the nomination, and even if Trump does win the nomination, he's most likely going to lose to Clinton?
>>
#Hillaryclinton2016
>>
>>56701218
Clinton has HUGE negatives. Someone with skill can work with that.
>>
>>56701218
You do realize that you're a fucking nerd and fuck you right?
>>
>>56701218
Rubio is the right choice.
>>
how can any american with half a brain un-ironically vote for clinton?

as an outside observer i really hope america isn't actually stupid enough to vote her in
>>
Rubio has zero chance.
>>
>>56701380

All that Hillary has to say:
>"I AM YOUR VAGINA. OBEY ME."
>>
If the GOP picks a c uckservative like rubio I'll just vote for some retard third party candidate like Vermin Supreme.

This election is a hail Mary for the GOP anyway. If they seriously think they can win back public support with a wet noodle like rubio or yeb then they honestly deserve to lose.
>>
"We had the same thing happening in Germany in the 1920s with people being roughed up by the Brownshirts and they deserved it because they were Jews and Marxists and radicals and dissidents and gypsies — that was what Hitler was saying," Ross said. "I'm not saying Trump is Hitler, but the logic of condoning violence against those who oppose you -- you can imagine, a man who would condone it as a candidate -- what would he do as an official president?"
>>
It's either Cruz or Rubio at this point. Cruz is second in latest Iowa polls, if he can get Iowa and NH, its in the bag for him.

Rubio has been running ads and it hasn't really been helping him. I fucking hate Cruz so I'd rather have Rubio and he prob has the best chance against Shillary.
>>
>>56701414
Of winning the nomination?

You're kidding yourself.
>>
>>56701218
Trump is still leading. The Republicans aren't stupid enough to seriously believe that they can bump him off the running and still win the election. If they fuck this up, then it's going to be 8 years of Hillary.

That means 16 consequtive years of Democrat rule.
That means an entire generation of new voters will have grown up under Democrats, and will not know any other way.

Trump can beat Hillary. Rubio cannot. If Trump doesn't win, the Republican Party as we know it is dead. This is their last fucking chance.
>>
>>56701621
OOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
I'm much more worried that Shillary will be indicted or forced to stop running and then the Dems will draft Biden at the literal last minute at the DNC.

There are a lot of people who absolutely will not vote for Shillary under any circumstances. If she isn't the nominee, then it may end up as a much more contested race.
>>
>>56701767

If Trump doesn't win, then AMERICA is fucking dead, because every Democrat and most Republican candidates would pass amnesty, which is game fucking over.
>>
>>56702552
>pass amnesty
Educate me on this please. I'm trying to follow the US campaign and this is the first time I hear "amnesty".
>>
>>56702620
Amnesty for illegals.
>>
>>56702709
Oh, I see. Thanks.
>>
>>56701218
lol no. Rubio is still around 8-10%. Has has not been doing anything.
>>
>>56702770
Pretty sure they simply realized that pushing for Carson as "compromise" won't work so now they are trying to shill for Rubio.
>>
>>56702770
public polls aren't everything
>>
>>56701218
Rubio and Clinton are both sitting at a nice round zero percent chance of becoming the President. Shit troll, mate. Try harder next time.
>>
>>56701380

You sport the luxury of not being brainwashed by American TV. The only people I know supporting Hillary watch a load of Tv.
>>
None of you people checked the flag.
>>
>>56702854
>Clinton
>0%

poor bait
>>
>>56701218

Rubio is Jeb jr. He's a good orator like Obama but Republicans can see from his pass actions that he is a shill for illegals.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.