[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Al Qaeda suicide bomber kills ISIS Leadership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: hDBJQb5.gif (409 KB, 640x381) Image search: [Google]
hDBJQb5.gif
409 KB, 640x381
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/24/severe-blow-al-qaeda-suicide-bomber-takes-out-leadership-key-isis-brigade/?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork

I'm confused. Aren't the ragheads on the same side?
>>
Al Qaeda has said in the past they don't like ISIS.
>>
>>56701189
How many times has ISIS's leadership been killed so far?
>>
>>56701189
AlQ kicked out the people who formed ISIS. I don't have the source but they said they were "too extreme"
>>
Not at all. In Syria, Al-Nusra (Al Qaeda affiliate) sides with """moderate""" rebels against Assad and ISIS, while ISIS fights Assad and rebels.
>>
>>56701189

We've been arming Al Qaeda so they'll fight ISIS now. Wish I was joking.
>>
they're all wahhabi muslims.

the free syrian army, al-nusra front, isis, islamic front, and al qaeda = all the same shit.

there's just occasional friction between the groups.
>>
File: 1438269165782.png (2 MB, 4000x2926) Image search: [Google]
1438269165782.png
2 MB, 4000x2926
Al Q doesn't like ISIS because they don't think they're real Muslims and vice versa.
>>
>>56701189

The Middle East is a jumbled mess.
>>
>>56701347
Dank meme, yo.
>>
>>56701189
>I'm confused. Aren't the ragheads on the same side?
i know this is hard to beleve from most of you, but the world isn't just black and white.

there are so many faction in islam its hard to fallow.

but to make it simple:
Alqaida hates 'murica, kikes, brit, and any contry involved in the ME, they usually try to focus their attacks on military, politician, and finnancial/economical targets.
they don't directly target civilians, but don't really care if they die.
they don't really want to expand or invade other country, they just want westerners to fuck off

isis on the other hand hates everyone that isn't muslim like they are, this also includes muslim countries.
they target civilians on purpose, and will kill every non muslim till the last one if they can.
their goal is to expand and take over the world
>>
>>56701189
It's like Highlander. There can only be one.
>>
>>56701943
Ah. So basically Al Qaeda wants the west to fuck off, and ISIS is trying to pull a Hitler.

Thanks for clarifying.
So why aren't we nuking them yet?
>>
>>56701968

Bingo.

A few years ago, Al-Nusra and ISIS leadership were suppose to have a big sit-down and iron out the differences between the 2 groups.

When the AL-Nusra crew showed up, they got murdered by ISIS. Al-Nusra and the other jihadists have accused ISIS of costing them victory in Syria ever since.
>>
File: 1406749629751.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1406749629751.png
220 KB, 499x499
>>56701189
Al Qaeda are by no means moderate (le moderate islam meme xD), but even by their standards ISIS's indiscriminate killing of civillians (along with ideological differences) push them apart. Al Qaeda even condemned the pairs attacks IIRC.

ISIS are too extreme for the people who did 9/11 (le bush did 9/11 meme xDDD).
>>
>>56702095
>So why aren't we nuking them yet?
you tell me.

i think your country is still hoping they will take Assad down. and do the dirt work for them.

then they'll step in and remove isis to save the day !
>>
The middle East is the fallout new vegas of regions.

>Every faction is shit in their own special way
>bloody mess is always on
>everyone specked in explosives
>intelligence of 2
>Kurds like brotherhood of steel
>mecca is the strip
>radio only has a short list of songs you can't tell apart
>weapons are duck taped
>wasteland

It's like they are trying
>>
If there's one things that the sandniggers love more than rape, it's tribal warfare. Saddam was basically holding together several groups that hated each other through pure intimidation. Once they figured out that we wouldn't gas them if they acted up, they started fucking acting up.

The key to destroying ISIS is to get other Muslims involved. As in, leave the ME completely and tell the mudslimes that it's their problem.
>>
>>56702470
Who would be Benny?
>>
>>56702584
Jihad John mabe?
House could have been Osama.
>>
>>56701943
And all those sandnababs are ungrateful fucks who use weapons invented and manufactured by the west and should die like the little shits they are
>>
>>56701189
ISIS is handled by Mossad and AQ is CIA.
>>
>>56701301
kek
>>
>>56702729
actually,they mostly use Russian hardware.
>>
>>56701943
>>
It's like jews jewing jews
>>
>>56701189

murrican does not know about the people hes fighting

classic
>>
>>56702816
And russia isn't à western country you dumb fuck?
>>
>>56701332
It wasn't that they were "too extreme." Many outlets reported that.

It was partly of a personal disagreement between the head of what would becomes IS and the heads of AQ.

The main reson though, is that the two groups have vastly different strategies. AQ prefered to stay in the shadows, performing terror attacks, whearas IS wanted to actually try and hold ground and establish a caliphate.
>>
>>56702230
But 9/11 shits over anything ISIS have achieved
>>
>>56701273
Didn't IS execute 20-30 al-quaeda fighters earlier this year?
>>
>>56702886
xD
>>
>>56702922
no it isn't you camel fucking moron
>>
>>
>>56702988
I guess they consider the World Trade Center/Pentagon to be "legit" targets. Obviously blowing up the pentagon would have an effect on the US in more ways than "people died". Shooting some teenagers at a music show is just an excuse to kill civilians.

I think that's their logic, anyway.
>>
>>56702714
House is netanyahu, since he organized all this chaos si that sandchochas forget that theyre worst enemy is actually their neighbor
>>
>>56702584
Turkey or USA or saudis
>>
>>56703118
Sure
>>
>>56703247
Makes sense
>>
>>56701189
Nope, ISIS made Al-Qaeda look bad by actually getting shit done so now they just murder the fuck out of them any chance they get as revenge
>>
File: respect_the_robot.jpg (434 KB, 2048x1560) Image search: [Google]
respect_the_robot.jpg
434 KB, 2048x1560
>>56702584
>>
>>56703391
Yes, it's not a coincidence if eastern muck people countries are always at war. If they stopped killing each other for one sec they would think :"hey, shouldn't we attack dem joos instead?"
And that wouldn't benefit Jews at all
>>
>>56702584
Khomeini, except in our world Caesar let him go after a bit of torture
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.