[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Is Australia So Anti-Immigrant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (235 KB, 1914x1078) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
235 KB, 1914x1078
Check out this blue-pilled kek /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL4QGncMrGQ
>>
>>56700944
accepting people who come to the country undocumented and by boat is legitimizing an international criminal syndicate of people smugglers. These people are thieves and exploiters. It encourages more people to risk their life to wash up on our shore.

Australia was, and still is, a British colony. So of course people from those areas would be likely to migrate here. Are you saying I should be able to walk into any EU country freely as someone who is a member of the EU can? And it's "racism" if I can't?
>>
Cause we don't want sandniggers in our country? Jesus how hard is that to understand.
>>
>>56700944
I wouldn't sit next to a Coon on a bus because they fucking stink. Like they could afford a ticket anyway.
>>
>The colonising british referred to the Aboriginies as savages

http://psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/
>>
>>56700944
we are racist and fucking proud of it

there is literally nothing wrong with being racist
>>
>>56700944
We. Are. Full.
>>
because a large majority of immigrants think its ok not to assimilate to our culture.. a large majority of Indians don't even want to assimilate, i don't even bother saying G' day to them anymore unless they great me 1st.
>>
Why are things only called controversial if they cut down on immigration?
WHy do people never say that about open border policies or parties pushing such policies?
>>
>>56703019
>a large majority of Indians don't even want to assimilate

Sounds like you need to force your values onto them.
>>
>>56702864
This. There is literally nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>56700944
I wish we were anti-immigrant.

This nation is pozzed to the gills and beyond salvation.
>>
No one is anti-immigrant. We literally have the most sensible illegal immigration policy in the western world. Seriously, go to any capital city in this country and try to argue we're anti-immigration. Protip: you can't.

Fuck all these idiots criticising our policies when they're never been here and don't know the situation. As usual, they find out about one case of an illegal immigrant getting mistreated in a detention camp and muh feelings take over.
>>
>>56703401
>No one is anti-immigrant
I am m8.
>>
>>56700944
>Murris in Queensland

That's a specific ethnic group predominate in Northern QLD. Nice sensitivity you liberal ignorants. Kinda like how 'Eskimos' should be called 'Inuits' even though 'inuits' are a specific tribal/ethnic grouping.

Also, nice research in not mentioning South Sea Islanders (slaves from island on the Australian east coast caught by whitey and brought to the Australian continent) even though the State and Federal Governments of Australia always refer to aborgines in their native groupings as Aborginal/TI/South Sea Islanders. What they don't matter?

Fucking moron hypocritical seppos (seppos is Australian for yanks, you see).
>>
>>56702561
They just get on without a ticket. I shared a train with 12 absolutely shitfaced abos hwo did this last week. When the inspector came to see what all their screeching was about the guys arced up, shouting "ya pickin on us coz we black cunts".
>>
>>56703579
I haven't seen any in age, living in Melbourne for 12 years and I think i've seen like 5 over that time. Country town in NSW used to be infested with them. When they did the 2000 olympics they moved a bunch from Redfern there and built them houses and shit. They just trashed them, taught the local ones sniffing paint and break and enters for PS2.
>>
>>56702864
>>56703159
You are not racist at all. You are confusing what racism means:

>racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race

To reject refugees on the basis that they have crossed multiple non-warring countries and thus lose their refugee status as a result is nothing to do with considering white people are somehow 'better', because that is assuming every single refugee is non-white.
>>
>>56700944
>Muh human rights
Every time.
>>
>>56700944
>Why Is Australia So Anti-Immigrant?
Because we all saw how well it went for Sweden.
>>
>>56700944
Why is it fair that someone go through all the effort, time and money to legitimately attempt to migrate to your country acquiring the proper visas and whatnot, only be turned away when that person could just show up in a boat and say "take me or you're a bad person"?
>>
It's not so much that we're anti-immigrant. It's that there's a lot happening in the world and we're all down here like "WTF WTF WTF WTF WATDOWATDO?"
>>
>CückTube News
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.