[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be America's greatest ally >still need Visa to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (48 KB, 1683x845) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48 KB, 1683x845
>be America's greatest ally
>still need Visa to go there

Why is this allowed?
>>
>implying america's "allies" aren't pet pups

baka fa.m
>>
>>56700835
No, pls don't say that ;__;
>>
>>56700773
Make sure that people knows we have guns and are not afraid to shoot.
>>
File: YEAH.jpg (43 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.jpg
43 KB, 400x503
>>56700773
I think we bongs still need a visa. And we invented USA.
I don't need one for EU countries (just passport because fuck Schengen area).
And I only need passport for New Zealand and Aus, and shitloads of others.

But a visa for the land of bombs, burgers and freedom? For a Pole? When the fuckers are getting swamped by Mexicans - seems strange.

I've been all over USA. The best state I visited was Montana. The worst was Florida.
>>
>>56700773
Many of the terrorist attacks in the US were committed by Muslims from those countries with student or tourism passes. Unfortunately it would be politically incorrect to say "let's just let in the white Brits" so we end up with the current situation where we have to be really strict on everyone
>>
Stay in your hell hole of a continent. We don't want your kind over here.
>>
>>56701709
I keep telling my girlfriend I want to move to Montana but she says there's nothing to do there and it's freezing year-round. We live in Florida and there's a lot to do but the state is degenerate as fuck. 90% of the couples I see walking on the sidewalks are interracial bm/wf
>>
>>56701709
Most european nationals (YOU ARE EUROPEAN) can spend 90 days there without a visa. Think poles need a visitors/tourist visa even for that though.
>>
>>56701709

They don't want white people with brains coming here, they want big fat hair burrito monsters that are 8 months pregnant coming in.

Its 2015 already!
>>
File: 1446209429721.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1446209429721.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>56701709
>invented
Yeah keep telling yourself that Ahmed.
Was anyone ever taught history in college, or highschool for christ's sake?
>>
File: home.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>56702273
>They don't want white people with brains coming here.

I don't understand. It's honestly over 99% white here. I live in the remotest part of England (pic related) and we don't have any crime (lowest in EU), beautiful scenery, good schools, most people who don't have nice houses.
No snobbery like down southern England. Traditional communities, the weather is very dry usually, but very cold. No immigrants apart from a few French and Germans - no Muslims. It's really peaceful.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.