[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, what the actual fuck, i just stumbled upon this video,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Lads, what the actual fuck, i just stumbled upon this video, and honestly was terrified
A fucking Al-Qaeda cell operating out in the open in the middle of London? And that's 2012, has situation gone for the worse? And where are all the skinhead lads who used to beat the shit out of these cunts? British lads, pls respond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC2VQjSgpso
>>
Skins are all late 40's+ now, just too old.

Young people say "Islam is the religion of peas" and aren't that bothered.
>>
>>56700567

>hates homo's
>thinks drunks should be beheaded

sounds like a decent bloke
>>
Why do they keep those disgusting homeless beards?
Literally what's the point
>>
File: isis sydney.webm (3 MB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
isis sydney.webm
3 MB, 604x340
>>56700567
we've got em too mate
>>
>>56700567
that joker is clearly on the mi6 pay list.
he's the honeypot for islamo suckers.
he then reports them.
>>
>>56700567
There are white and proud groups that have rallied, but that message has been largely attacked by libkeks coming out to denounce them as racists and the media jumps on board and calls them dangerous racist mentality youths that should be ignored. Funny how these same apologists ignore the dangers posed by Islam.
>>
>>56700567
al qaida is a fucking joke, just read their terrorist manual. it looks like a 12 yo kid wrote that shit.
>>
>>56700786
This. Also this is 200miles from where I live, if they ever came close to the north I might do something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E

they're literally all radical and openly admit it its hardly a surprise
>>
File: UKvsUSATheTALK.jpg (649 KB, 1202x698) Image search: [Google]
UKvsUSATheTALK.jpg
649 KB, 1202x698
It's only getting worse.
>>
File: ofBtRuO.png (729 KB, 623x428) Image search: [Google]
ofBtRuO.png
729 KB, 623x428
>>56700567

Anjem Choudary is an MI5 agent.
>>
>>56700567
If you faggots want anything done about this you need to do it yourselves, without government. Become the crusade.
>>
Honestly i don't why we don't arrest these people for sedition and treason. It blatantly encouraging attacks against the state and nation.
>>
>>56700567
>Muslims scientist have found that finger release fermones .. that why we muslims lick our fingers

Just go ahead and kill me u cocksuukkka.

first of alll, fuk your scientists and your whole record label crew

2nd of all, how is that even a muslim thing?

>moving my head from side to side if I am being honest you my family.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.