[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is India safe from Isis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1447890643093.jpg (70 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1447890643093.jpg
70 KB, 800x500
Is India safe from Isis?
>>
No. Muslims still hold the grudge.
I'd say Siberea is the safest
>>
>isis
>threat

yeah sure mate. also, what tea would you recommend? sorry if too stereotypical, legit question coming through.
>>
>ISIS bomb India
>No one can tell the fucking difference
>>
File: poo-to-loo.jpg (37 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
poo-to-loo.jpg
37 KB, 651x386
They've got much bigger problems my friend...
>>
>>56700228
Nobody gives a fuck about Indian lives,so yeah,I think they are pretty safe.
>>
>>56700298
Delicious Earl Grey.
>>
>>56700228
ISIS might be the monster of our time but even they have standards and concept of hygiene.

No one wants to assault a literal pit of poo.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>56700326

a have a friend who deployed to afghanistan a few times, he said they'd joke about how they were bombing the country forward into the stone age.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig
>>
>>56700228
They might need you if they want their toilets cleaned or something.
>>
>>56700642
Don't they have designated shitting streets?
>>
>>56700228
What was that thing with Frog Pakis landing on the beach at night like some inexpensive D-Day, was that Mumbai?
>>
File: 2015-11-25_1335.png (520 KB, 654x744) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25_1335.png
520 KB, 654x744
>>56700228
no. 10% of the population of india is muslim. they have their own home grown snackbars- see pic related- but it is only a matter of time before one of the groups does a boko haram move and pledges alliance to islamic state if they haven't done so already
>>
>>56701768
sorry that was the wrong pic. meant to post something from the hyderabad bombing that was done by the "indian mujahideen". that pic was from an attack done by a pakistani islamic group. one group of islamist nutjobs is pretty much the same as another though.
>>
POO POO PEE PEE ISIS STAY AWAY FROM ME
>>
>MEGA MILK
>not MEGA MILG
>>
>>56700228
India has the highest number of political prisoners incarcerated in the world.
They're obviously doing some thing right
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.