[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NumbersUSA Gumballs Video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
This video explains the negative impact of mass immigration using gumballs. It's an older video that's suddenly gone viral in the past few days on goybook and the tweeting Jew.

http://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

The professor's argument is rock-solid and constructed to hit the bluepills right in the feels. If you're spreading around the Open Gates video, toss this one in too.
>>
TL;DW

>U.S. takes in 1 million legal immigrants from Third World every year for 30 years
>there are 3 billion people on $2 a day (global poor)
>there are another 2.5 billion (5.5 billion total) poorer than the typical legal immigrant
>every year, 80 million more global poor are born, so it is literally impossible to import people as a means of solving world poverty
>the U.S. elite is robbing the Third World of the few brains that they have while simultaneously decreasing quality of life and straining resources & environment in the U.S. itself while doing absolutely nothing to alleviate global poverty
>the only solution is to help people where they live and stop importing their best and brightest to work as slaves in the U.S.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 500x750
This is worth watching and spreading, srsly.
>>
>>56699355
>>56702271
>>56700036
agreed it's good stuff
>the facial reaction of the people in the crowd

Seriously the gumballs gimmick works wonders it's the only way to capture the people attention when you use a visual aid.

This why propaganda is a valuable and should be used against radical leftism and cultural marxists just as ruthlessly as it has been so by them.

Fight fire with even a greater fire
>>
>>56699355
Make video viral or accept an islamic cock up your ass, the women of your family beside you with more cocks up their asses. Your children in shackles and your grandparents burnt in cages.
>>
>>56702271
Watch it you lazy burger
>>
>>56702608
People generally sweep away numbers, when when you give them visual AIDs, they realize things...
>>
>>56699355
>Americans are so dumb you need to explain em why immigration is bad using candies

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
File: Nichalos the II vs Crows.jpg (105 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
Nichalos the II vs Crows.jpg
105 KB, 1280x688
>>56699355
this is another good one that is in the vein of open gates but super normie friendly.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E

and on the subject of normie friendly, that Barbra Walters interview with Trump is right up there also. so, I dont know if I have a point but, yeah.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiaNUoiB14
>>
>>56702927
This video has gone viral before m9
>>
>>56703177
Whatever works, fascist.
>>
>>56704034
>implying facism is bad
>>
>>56704084
>implying it isn't
Go take your epic /pol/ memes elsewhere. This is the wrong thread for your shitposting.
>>
>>56699355
those dumbstruck Americans lmao
>>
Bump for a good video.
>>
>>56704084
You really are a closed minded individual.
>>
>>56704084
I'm glad you caught on. I was, in fact, implying that fascism is bad.
Mostly because fascism is bad.
>>
>>56702271
Who is this beauty?
>>
Population control when. We are 7 billion and growing, by 2050 we are going to be 9 billion people on this planet, 9 billion people, thats alot of cfucking mouths to feed and sustain using our finite resources. At I guarantee that most of those people probably want an european lifestyle or an american one but guess what, in order for every person on this earth to live like an europeanthey need to be only 2 billion people and an american one, forget it, it would take 4 fucking earths to do. We no longer need to fucking reproduce, our species isnt goingto run out, having kids should be a fucking privilege now.
>>
File: 1432032060147.jpg (18 KB, 198x270) Image search: [Google]
1432032060147.jpg
18 KB, 198x270
>>56706040
Population will stabilise when we stop sending shit to Africa so they can pop out another dozen niglets that they can't feed.
>>
Over the last 5 years, more Mexicans left the US than came to the US.

Professor Hitler's argument doesn't hold up because he assumes everyone wants to come.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.