[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you relax, and chillpill from all this happenings? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: relaxed-pepe.jpg (290 KB, 1000x485) Image search: [Google]
relaxed-pepe.jpg
290 KB, 1000x485
How do you relax, and chillpill from all this happenings?

I'm highly interested in science, math and ICT, but all this shit going on distracts me from my goals.

How do you acknowledge happenings, but remain calm and keep doing what you want?

Pic related, I want to be chill pepe.
>>
Turn off news channel. Don't browse /pol/.

All of a sudden you're not affected by all the shit going on thousands of miles away from you.

Don't forget to thank your mother for filling up the fridge.
>>
>>56698917

I've spent the past couple months browsing /pol/ and news sites obsessively, watching the invasion of Europe.

I can't say my quality of life has improved...

Maybe it's time to take a break.
>>
Honestly thread, no word of a lie, I quit my job recently over all these happenings. I've been staying up all night and getting so stressed out about them that I ended up missing a bunch of work, and my only option was to quit before they could fire me.
>>
>>56699762
I agree, but it's more of interest to me. It's happening on "my" ground.

Besides that I live with my gf, and I always lock my doors 2 times. Eversince invasion started. I became highly obsesed with protecting her.

I just can't chill.
>>
>>56699878

I can relate. I'm fucking up my faculty grades, always late on seminars and projects.
>>
>>56699884
And don't. This is not the time to become complacent. You need to start investing in a good ruck sack, canned food, weaponry(ammo), small denominations of gold/silver. ANY EURO BRO/SIS that comes to Texas in the chance that you need to flee your nation because the odds are just too great, I assure you that if you are white you will be taken care of.
>>
>>56699884

I can't blame you for taking extra precautions.

Are there many immigrants staying in Croatia? Or are they just passing through on their way north...?
>>
>>56698917
>How do you relax
I dont, Im always stressed and tired no matter what. I can distract myself to make it so I dont notice my tiredness for a while but its still there.
>>
>>56700127
Just passing through for now. But once the destabilization of Europe starts. It will be all about teritory.

And we don't have fences on our borders.

Our government is not formed yet, they can't see shit beyond their own interests. And we all agree money won't be worth shit if it really "happens".
>>
>>56700110
I've been looking at getting my American green card for a while ever since Canada started arresting people over not agreeing with feminists. I have friends in Arizona who I could live with. How is Arizona compared to Texas?
>>
>>56700211
I started working out, It helps me to get out that rage.

But I still feel like I'm dead from inside.

All these people defending this and that. All these shitheads fighting for their "rights".

I want to move to Russia, but fuck me I don't have anyone there.
>>
>>56700403
its hard to compare the two, both are very fire arm happy, and have about the same politics. The main difference I can see is geolocation and environmental diversity, we have high desert to lowland swamp. We to the best of my knowledge are more self sufficient then Arazona... Which is a great place don't get me wrong. Texas is just my home, I'm established, also we have governor Abbott, who has gone full /pol/ the last few months. But a short answer is they are both great places to live.
>>
>>56699878
>>56699997

Pol isnt the best place to go then lol. People are downright crazy here, there is no sense of whats socially acceptable here and it does get to people's heads.
>>
>>56700403
Arazona had more Mexicans
Texas has more niggs
But both states have them in check.
>>
>>56698917
By not being autistic, I browse /pol/ everyday but I'm still the same relaxed guy I always was.
>>
>>56700667
>more self sufficient then Arazona...

That's true--- Texas is the only state not connected to the national power grid. So, if the country loses power from cyberattacks or whatever, Texas will still be up and running.

Arizona's a nice place, but it's a desert. It's 90 degrees fahrenheit most months, and it gets up to 115 degrees or higher during the summer.

Still, if you love guns and absurdly cheap housing, AZ is a good choice.
>>
>>56700752
Very true, I've taken note that I'm more inclined to get into a debat instead of letting bullshit lies be perpetuate. Which has lost me some friends, gained a few and most importantly, started people I hardly know to come to me to ask about certain things they are not completely comfortable with talking to others about. They know I'm not a bitch, I won't go around talking about then behind their back. So they can be 100% honest.
>>
>>56700920
Indeed, I also like our agricultural industry.
>>
>>56698917
THIS fucking THIS
>>
but:
>if i ignore it, maybe it will go away
how can one live with himself after witnessing europe going to shit and doing nothing
>>
File: indir.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
indir.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
>>56698917

Turn off TV, 4chan, youtube etc.. and try to pick something else. It's a 10 minute affair if you're not stressed much.
>>
>>56701325
I agree, it's fucking hard.
Everytime I ignore news and don't talk about it to people. I feel like I'm leaving our future to stupid leaders.
>>
>>56701446
but then again you cant do shit

all you can do is ruin your reputation and future by getting called racist

i rather emigrate if it gets to worse. fuck it.

this is no way to life in fear
>>
So many feels ITT
I try to only limit browsing /pol/ and news sites to an hour a day or something like that
>>
This thread really spoke to me. I have been smoking weed WAY more than I should, I tend to procrastinate on fucking housework and I am stressed too often. I even catch myself falling for stupid happening threads regularly, like "maybe this one could be the big one".

It got me started with prepping though back when I first came to /pol/ in 2011. I count that as a good thing.
>>
>>56701563
That's a good strategy, I should do my shit first and then browse it for 1 h.
>>
>>56700474
I've the same feeling that Russia could be a good alternative when Europe fully collapses.

For now I try to inform people around me but you have to be careful, SJWs are merciless.
>>
>>56701325
soo tell us what to do ?? ooh and why da fuck is merkel still in power ?
>>
>>56701727
nobody can stop her?
>>
>>56698917

I know this feel so good, it never used to bother me but watching it slowly getting worse is just getting to me
>>
>>56698917
You know what you should do in order to calm your inner cry-baby? Start worrying a little more about yourself and start worrying a little less about everyone else.
How about you stop wising so much for others, and wise a little more for yourselves?
>>
>>56698917
I just play vidya and forget the world.
>>
>>56702153
That's bluepilling. I'm trying to know how to relax not how to ignore and forget.
>>
>>56702133
>Start worrying a little more about yourself and start worrying a little less about everyone else.
I am worried about myself. I'm scared as shit because I'm too poor to get out of the city and too oppressed to own a gun. How does your advice help me?
>>
>>56702430
When one can't really affect anything going on in the world, outside of simply preparing to defend oneself, there is little use in burdening one's mind with all the happenings etc that are going on at world at large.
>>
>>56702574
Then stop being scared, but do not be naive either. You know if the scared could talk a little more to the naive, and the whole racist card wasnt brought up so easily things would probably change for the better.
>>
>>56702621
I agree, but it's the tension that's killing me.
My energy is wasted on being a guard dog.
>>
>>56699762
I'm in the exact same situation. I know it probably isn't good for me, but the destruction of Europe is like a gigantic train crash, I just can't look away.
>>
>>56698917

Just be prepared and do your part as far as you can within your own circle of influence.

On a personal emotional level my wife and friends keep me sane.

Other than that I am a moderate prepper, in the sense that I have a hunting license and a couple of rifles, I possess food stocks that can last me for about a year, I possess marketable skills as a health professional, and possess friends that have similarly useful skills if anything serious would happen.

You need to progress from worries about the world around and create a sense of safety through preparations for a possible scenario in the future that could threaten you.

Other than that the best you can do is try to sway public opinion on certain topics by speaking your mind when talking to friends and colleagues in a manner which will not get you blacklisted by the general society, to slowly nudge people to change their views regarding the current geopolitical situation.

A last thing I can recommend is physical activity, doing exercise or any type of sports at least three times a week will naturally relax you and put you in a better position health-wise to deal with issues for the future, as well as your current mental mind-state.
>>
File: MindReaperRD.jpg (49 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
MindReaperRD.jpg
49 KB, 184x184
I run a nice hot bath, my bathroom has no windows and thick walls. I Mediate whilst listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA
I don't focus, I clear my mind of any and all thought.

I sometimes go 'ohmmmmmmmmmmm'.

And in the darkness, my brain glows like a lightbulb Shining the way to victory...and thus...survival.

Do the same, and maybe one of my demonic pets will visit you, and you will see 5 red eyes in the darkness, smiling, and full of love.
>>
I'm not really into news and politics , but now I'm starting to see whats going on and I don't want to avert my eyes from it
We need to be aware I think.
>>
I shitpost the anger out
>>
>>56706172
this
and xanax
>>
I know it's degenerate as fuck but I smoke a ton of weed and play calming video games or watch a movie.

I spent a lot of my childhood angry or depressed as fuck so I try to distance myself from it as much as possible when things start getting really bad.
>>
>>56707786
It's a perfect match, you must be my American twin ;_;
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.