[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't deny facts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: holocaust.gif (110 KB, 591x358) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.gif
110 KB, 591x358
The Holocaust did happen, anons :

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271

http://archive.adl.org/holocaust/response.html#.VlWndr9iqGU

http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar01.html

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred

> Proove me that i'm wrong ( protip : you can't )
>>
muh oven
>>
File: JM-LePen-e1428506356121.png (168 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
JM-LePen-e1428506356121.png
168 KB, 500x250
>>56698077
Yes, but the gas chambers are just a detail.
>>
>>56698107
Kek'ed
>>
>>56698077
tl;dr
>>
>>56698077
>Nazis had great scientists.
>put wooden doors on "gas chambers"
>chimney build after "holocaust"

Show me Hitler stating he wanted to exterminate the jews, then i may believe it.
>>
>>56698212
roooh jean marie !
dont start this shit again !
>>
>>56698299
Read Mein Kampf, especially begin with the page 40. It's written there.
>>
File: B7Nwv-UCIAAyJ9Q.jpg (63 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
B7Nwv-UCIAAyJ9Q.jpg
63 KB, 600x703
>>56698077
I flip the coin and give you this.

“The Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a NEW ORDER IN THE WORLD. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction, and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, became a reality all over the world.” ~ The American Hebrew Sept. 10, 1920.
https://ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klNcJdnOMP0

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Vladimir Putin said: "80 to 85% Jews in 1st Soviet Government." (When they set up the first commie government, out of the 545 commissars, 477 were Jews and most of the others were married to Jews.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

“Some call it Communism, I call it JUDAISM.” ~ Rabbi S. Wise, The American Bulletin, May 5, 1935. (Judaism is nothing but disguised, camouflaged Communism.)

The Gulag Archipelago II was written by Nobel Prize Winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Pictured on page 79 of the Gulag Archipelago II are the leading administrators of the GREATEST KILLING MACHINE in the history of the world, the "Gulags", where over 65 million eastern european christians were exterminated. They are Aron Solts, Yakov Rappoport, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Genrikh Yagoda, and Naftaly Frenkel. ALL SIX ARE JEWS.
>>
>>56698077
they deserved what they got
>>
>>56698372
>>56698524

But this, even if true ( not my opinion ) , don't hide the facts that jews were blindly killed during the world war II
>>
>>56698345
I said show me, there are no clips or recordings of him actually stating it.

>implying a book sold by jews wont have lies.
>implying books have never been tampered with.
>implying books have never had sentences inserted by people other than the author.
>>
>>56698981
Original Mein Kampf can be found on pro-nazis websites, and it isn't different than the one i found on a jewish webpage.
>>
it happened but the numbers involved is the questionable part.
>>
File: 1436989479766-2.jpg (163 KB, 884x477) Image search: [Google]
1436989479766-2.jpg
163 KB, 884x477
>>
>>56698798
By ally bombings, starvation, and typhoid.
>>
>>56698077
What this picture is great for is pointing out to landwhales that dieting does in fact work

>I didn't see any fat people at Auschwitz honey
>>
>>56699070
>Hitler wanted to exterminate the jews
>best give them tats instead of shooting known jews on sight.

Whatever France, come back when your country is 95% White or higher.

Inb4 Englandistan, i'm not from England.
>>
how can people deny it in one breath and then call for another one in the next?
>>
>>56698077
>You can't deny facts

YES I CAN.
>>
>>56698077
>The Holocaust did happen, anons

Good.
>>
>>56698077
Dude, people need to doubt the Holocaust, so that it's okay to hate jews, so that once again we try to genocide them. And maybe succeed, FFS, we're in 2015
>>
>>56698798
Jewish hatred for the Christian Slavic peoples resulted in genocide of Christian Ukranians. Cf. "The Secret Behind Communism". More Christians were killed in the Holodomor than in the purported Holocaust. You will never hear about the Christian Holodomor because the tribe that controls the world media is the same tribe responsible for that very genocide. If you do hear little things about that genocide, you will hear that it was the "communist regime" in Moscow. But what you won't ever hear them say is what tribe was the vanguard for 70 years of that very regime, that at it's dissolution is responsible for killing at least 65-70 million humans in it's 70 year existence. The despicable Jewish tribe has worked very hard to remove and censor the Jewish role in this massive genocide of white christians from the history books, but not anymore thanks to the internet they do not control. The Jews must be confronted by this undisputable facts and their erternal victimhood must be destroyed once and for all. The Holocaust museums of the worst genocidal freaks in history needs also to be removed and replaced by a BIG 65 millions genocide museum. Never Forget the REAL Holocaust.
>>
File: NoStolenWatches.png (311 KB, 640x837) Image search: [Google]
NoStolenWatches.png
311 KB, 640x837
>>56698077
Nobody gives a shit. In thousand years people will treat it just as Vespasianus sacking of Jerusalem and killing of million Jews right there. Nobody will care.

I personally don't believe it because Jews, Soviets, and Americans said it happened, and they always lie. Well, Jews like, Americans ruined the world, and Soviets are subhumans.

Heil Hitler!
>>
>>56699262
Is it fine to laugh at the pic? I find it humurous
>>
>>56699520
Current year meme
>>
We dindu nuffin
>>
File: 32837898.jpg (13 KB, 400x147) Image search: [Google]
32837898.jpg
13 KB, 400x147
>>56698077

Sure you can deny facts. You can even rewrite history if you want to. The result is ruin rather than glory for the simple fact that denying reality doesn't actually change it, but never doubt that people can and will destroy themselves for a meme.
>>
>american civil war pow camp inmates looked like skeletons because no food/medicine to spare; army and civilians gets priority
>"war is like that"
>japanese pow camp inmates looked like skeletons because no food/medicine to spare; army and civilians gets priority
>"war is like that"
>german camp inmates looked like skeletons because no food/medicine to spare; army and civilians gets priority
>"OY VEY THIS WAS EXTERMINATION 6 GOZILLION DEAD"
>>
>>56698077
you fucking french fucking nigger homo faggot, you still dont know the fucking difference between the holocaust and the fucking final solution do you fucking faggot?

the holocaust is jewish propaganda and the final solution is what actually happened.
>>
>Guys let's evilly stuff all the Jews into concentration camps
>Then let's evilly starve them until they're skin and bones
>Then we'll evilly create photographic evidence of our crimes for all posterity
>Heil Hitler!!!
>>
>>56702944

They honestly thought they were doing the right thing, and wanted to document the entire process for the rest of the world to follow. Eugenics and "social Darwinism" were as SRS BUSINESS as climatology and "social justice" are today.
>>
>>56698077
>You can't deny facts
But you can deny free speech. And that speaks volume about the veracity of the official narrative. I haven't really researched it although I've seen some facts while researching other things to know that the official story like so many other events isn't the real truth.

The most important issue right now should be keeping free speech alive on the Internet.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.