[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpilled relatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: redpilled grandma.png (390 KB, 1000x516) Image search: [Google]
redpilled grandma.png
390 KB, 1000x516
Is your mum and dad redpilled /pol/?

Pic related, my grandma, most redpilled woman on earth.
>>
>>56697437
>hoffenberg
>berg

very sneaky, shlomo.
>>
>hoffenberg
>>
>hoffenberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU
>>
>>56697524
>>56697528
>>56697604
Believe it or not, she's a self-made woman.
>>
>>56697437
10/10 nana, would eat cookies
>>
My dad is no longer alive, but I redpilled my mom and my brother.
>>
>>56697437
I don't know what my parents are

They're typical fat boomers. They're all over the place, I think they literally just do whatever the electric jew says
>>
Who the fuck is she talking to? She just tweets troll tweets to nobody. She's Brother Dean with no audience
>>
>>56697818
Sounds like most Americans.
>>
File: 1359007451548.jpg (38 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1359007451548.jpg
38 KB, 288x499
My dad used to be a huge hippie but I think he sees the light. We have some good political chats.

My mother is another story. She was in hysterics when she thought I was going to vote Conservative in the recent election. She thinks Bernie Sanders is the best candidate America has seen in years, and Trump is LITERALLY going to be as bad as Hitler.

>mfw my mum posts another article about refugees on her Facebook
>>
>>56697996
>most Americans

You're thinking of the boomers
>>
>>56698095
Doesn't that encompass most Americans?
>>
>>56698113
Only by mass
>>
>>56697437
>CRUISE CONTROL
I love old people
>>
File: portable-dishwasher.jpg (53 KB, 780x606) Image search: [Google]
portable-dishwasher.jpg
53 KB, 780x606
>>56697437
I redpilled my wife and she surpassed me. Women can be intelligent and think rationally given the a proper man is there to push her towards the correct direction. If she becomes to smart, I might be butt-hurt though. Vid related.

https://youtu.be/GH8kVz9jRe4
https://youtu.be/9vmJD374BDo
>>
>>56697973
Not quite sure. I don't think thats the point of her twitter.
>>
>>56699157
What is the point of it?
>>
>>56699277
Coping with collapse of GB.
>>
>>56699309
Poor thing. Wait til she finds out whose fault it is
>>
>>56699371
She will be dead by the time that happens.
>>
>>56697437
Everyone in my family is red pilled as fuck. For example, a few days ago I went to visit my grandparents. My granda told me "It is a strange world you're going to live in, son. When I was your age, European countries were far lass pathetic than they are now".

He's 90 years old.
>>
Nope, although I wouldn't call them bluepilled either.
Skeptic SocDems who think "something must be done" and that "we can't take in the whole world".

Still refers to blacks as negros though.
>>
>>56698324
StateOfMind's videos are really good.
>>
My mother is redpilled on feminism, which I am happy about.
My father might get redpilled on Muslims if I give tell him more about it.
>>
My father's a leftist, mostly because he's a successful, world renowned physicist.
>>
>>56698043
>go on goyimbook
>its another "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE" picture
>>
>>56697437
My dad is a lawyer who is super republican but absolutely hates cops
My mom literally wants to let 3 syrian refugees live in our guest house
>>
>>56697437
In my family only my little sister is a libtard.
But she's learning slowly.

If only she'd stop watching Russel Brands toxic shows all day without realizing that the guy is heavily partial as well.
>>
>>56697524
>hoffenberg
>>56697528
>>56697604

Likely be German-American.
>>
>>56697643
>self-made

Because every successful person in did it all by themselves.

And nobody ever helped them.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.