[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet you guys are so hung up with the Syrian refugees that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1600x1067
I bet you guys are so hung up with the Syrian refugees that you haven't heard about the 11,000 or so Cuban refugees who are trying to get into the U.S through Mexico right now
>>
Why would I care what happens to the U.S? Get fucked more faggot
>>
Fuck that topic. More about that sandwich!
>>
>>56696904
cubans can swim from cuba to florida why the fuck would they go to mexico dummy
>>
>>56696904
I've heard of it, I just hope they dont come to my small town. California sucks ass
>>
>>56696904
I wonder how Trumps wall is going to stop them
>>
i don't want them here, but i'll begrudgingly tolerate them.

they get some slack 'cause they're catholic.
>>
>>56697019
Rafts are risky

They flew to Ecuador and are walking from there to the US border. Nicaragua won't let them through their border though so they are all stuck in Costa Rica right now
>>
>>56696980
I know right
>>
>>56697019
This
Also, most Cubans actually aren't bad. They are pretty redpilled on communism and most are conservative and value hard work. Mexishits, on the other hand...
>>
5/10
too thin
has mustard
bread too flat
meh tier at best
>>
>>56696904
>that pic
Fuck, I haven't had a Cuban in forever.

I need to get one now.
>>
>>56696904
Cubans dont rape your children in front of you and your wife and the make something worse to her, sirian "refugees" do it.
>>
>>56697212
Recent Cuban immigrants are not like that. The only Cubans worth a damn where the ones who left before Mariel
>>
>>56696904
They bring cocaine so let them in... On the other hand syrian ones bring potential terrorism
>>
>>56697212 ======>>>56697277

>>56697170
i heard the south mexican border is hard as hell to get pass mexican will shot kidnap immigrants that try to pass from there
>>
>>56697270

We have to be tolerant of their sexual needs, Alejandro.
>>
>>56696904
whats that on top of the ham OP?
>>
>>56697536
Pork
>>
>>56697557
that pickles on top? Fuck i'm hungry
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.