[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a family law solicitor anything. >Yes, if you had kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13
Ask a family law solicitor anything.

>Yes, if you had kids with her or you were married a long time, she will get ~60% of your shit when she leaves you
>She will pay someone like me $400 an hour to orchestrate a massive settlement in her favour, + child support, maintenance, good chance of an AVO
>If you're a male client you're SOL. She will accuse you of all manner of crimes against her & your kids
>You will lose but you still have my legal bills to pay along with the vast majority of your wealth going to your ex-wife
>Had guys kill themselves over what they went through, once went on a machete rampage once
>>
>>56696230
Are you planning to get married and have children?
>>
>>56696230

Also

>2015th year of common era
>Falling for the nuptual jew

Why would any intelligent person contemplate marriage?
>>
File: 1378128678731.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1378128678731.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>56696230
>divorce
>not killing the bitch

It's 2015!
>>
>>56696230
Do you sleep well at night?

Why don't you kill yourself?

You're worse than NEETs
>>
>>56696343
Wish I could but don't see it happening. Would have to meet a really incredible chick to even consider it I guess.

>>56696419
No
Not there just yet
K m8
>>
>>56696230
How do we know you are not a Jew trying to destroy the family?

Do Jews get divorce that much?

What view on wife cheat husband and viceverse?
>>
>>56696230
>once went on a machete rampage once

This is good to hear, better then just killing yourself
>>
>>56696230
FUCK YOU

PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUINED MY DAD'S LIFE, STOLE HIS HAPPINESS, STOLE HIS FAMILY, STOLE HIS BUSINESS, STOLE HIS LAND
I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT IN HELL YOU FUCKING CUMSTAIN
>>
>>56696665
The family is already destroyed by the time someone is calling me. Not jewish, can post nose as proof.

Nobody should be cheating, but a lot of people leave their relationship before they start fucking around. Clients don't like to talk about if they cheated/were cheated on, the only ones that do are the ones that lived with it for years.

>>56696827
Mad. But seriously, all I would have done was push paper around and charge some money. Most of this shit is out of my control.
>>
>>56697026
What do your colleagues think about the current state of divorce laws? Is there any plan to boycott this shit and demand a reform? I assume most of you are men anyways, so is there no solidarity with the victims of the law?
>>
Marriage is for suckers. Get a vasectomy, boys. Don't tell anybody about it, either. If your gf gets pregnant, you know what's up.
>>
>>56697026
Mother fucker my parents started sorting themselves out and the solicitor didn't like that, oh no he didn't.
He went and had a few more "coffees" with her and then it got even worse, slimy bastard dragged her around for a good EIGHT years promising he could even get her the house locked in the family trust and walked away with all the money.

You fucking slimy cunts I hope you all die, intentionally fuck up other people's lives and force kids to be raised without a father.
I would give almost anything to see the entire family court and everyone involved be pulverized into dust
>>
>>56696230
How often do the wives get murdered?
>>
>>56696230
you're fucking scum mate
>>
>>56696230
What if I call you first?
>>
>>56697328
No plans to boycott it. Especially not me since I benefit from the current laws.
>I assume most of you are men
Most other family lawyers are women, funnily enough. And 80% of the doctor/experts involved in the court proceedings are women.

>>56697381
This guy is on the right track.
>>
It's pretty popular around here to say that pre-nups are useless. Do you concur?

Also, glad you don't sleep well.
>>
>>56697438
Yeah that'll happen.

>>56697460
Never had anyone murdered. It happens though. Men kill partners at a rate of something like 2 a week, usually it's in the news.

>>56697555
K m8.

>>56697565
Then I work for you and she goes to a bigger law firm and unfortunately you're no better off.
>>
>>56697723
before you kill yourself will you just go into negotiations and be a terrible lawyer, ceding everything to the husband and making life shit for her? that would make me happy
>>
>>56697690
Depends. If a couple happen to get a pre-nup and only stay together 2 years it could stand up. But if they are together 13 years, couple of kids, she "gives up her career" - it's pretty much going out the window.
>>
>>56697812
From a outsider position I don't think that's even a possibility to begin with. Women must have resources to get the shitpostrayan OP and others like him in big shit if they act incompetently like that instead of getting every cent.
>>
>>56697812
It would make no difference, too many safeguards in place. She would be appealing it and making me pay the costs of the appeal from my estate after i'm dead.
>>
>>56697723
What if she has no education since I file first I could technically get temporary custody with her paying child support, then while she's looking for a shitty job that can't pay someone better than you. If she does she cuts out on rent and cars which both are needed to maintain taking care of children. Is she fucked then m8?
>>
What's the biggest arse raping you've ever seen somebody get from the courts?
>>
>>56697831
>she "gives up her career"
meaning she goes on maternal leave instead of sucking her boss's cock for higher bonuses.
>>
File: 1426267118599-0.png (80 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1426267118599-0.png
80 KB, 403x403
How can you live with yourself?
Knowing you ve ruined countless lifes, maybe driven some to suicide
>>
>>56697986
He just finishes the job. Doesn't start it, and shouldn't involve himself in it. It just ends.

That being said, fuck you OP. Kill the bitch who hired you.
>>
You would have to be a nasty piece of work to get into that business
Hope you die soon op
>>
>>56697892
Filing first doesn't matter. As far as who gets custody, depends on the ages of the kids, if you are 2 normal parents you'll get them week-on-week-off until final orders. Plus, you think you can just cut your wife off all money and the kids and the court+judges won't assrape you? You srs m8?

>>56697931
Poor guy got rekt a couple weeks ago. My client is (was) his wife. She has no money, no job, never worked, all she ever did was be married to this guy. Complete nutcase woman.

But her dad was rich and left her a testamentary trust. So she had the trustee pay me for her legal work (over 2 years) maybe $120,000 to completely destroy this guy. Then she got 65/35 judgment in favour of herself, since he didn't even file paperwork cause he couldn't afford a lawyer.

Dude lost everything.

>>56697986
If it wasn't me it'd be someone else. Plus I try to be nice to people. Most of it is really just procedural and sending letters out, emailing people, going to court.
>>
>>56698320
>Dude lost everything.

This is what bothers me the most.

The guy actually contributes to society, and she gets everything, and then some.
>>
That's really unfair. Such is this world ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Does anyone have that statistics image for single moms
>>
>>56697831
>depends

You people are fucking scum. Just have to be a weasel.
>>
>>56698405
Yeah shit sucks. She even got his whole military pension. She's about to start giving it to fortune tellers and clairvoyants.

>>56698449
It's not a yes or no question bro, I gave an example, chill senpai.
>>
>>56698320
And once more before I sleep, I hate you and your evil system so much, I hope you have a terrible evening and develop chronic insomnia.
>>
>>56698548
>She even got his whole military pension.

Tell me who she is, I'm going to kill her
>>
If a girlfriend is living in my house but we aren't married or engaged would she get anything if we broke up?
>>
>>56698562
Night m8.

>>56698605
She's dying in the near future anyway don't worry about it.
>>
>reading this stuff
>seen this happen to people

good thing I'm going to die a virgin
>>
File: HOW MUCH.png (114 KB, 253x300) Image search: [Google]
HOW MUCH.png
114 KB, 253x300
>>56698696
>dying in the near future
NOT SOON ENOUGH
>>
>>56698548
I'm sorry. I just really dislike lawyers and doctors. (In the opposite order)

Getting you people to speak with conviction is nearly impossible, but I understand you need to stay in the habit of easily slipping from the grasp of lia/accountability.
>>
>>56696230

> australian

Nice try.
>>
>>56698673
Probably not. You really need a ring or some kids before the courts do anything. Hope you don't have a joint bank account though, cause she can take everything.

>>56698838
Ya, in fairness a lot of this stuff isn't really nailed down or it depends on other factors.
>>
>>56698945
what if they were defactos?
>>
>>56699002
If you're defacto and keep your assets/liabilities split, and aren't too far into the relationship, you're fine.

If you get married/pool your assets/have kids/live together too long, you could be on the hook.
>>
OP what was your under-graduate and why wasn't it philosophy?
>>
>>56699154
I can get fucked just because she's living in my house for a few years?
>>
File: 1366504658882.gif (119 KB, 320x600) Image search: [Google]
1366504658882.gif
119 KB, 320x600
>>56696230
What you do is wrong.
You know it's unjustifiable.
You are the definition of evil.

Fucking kill yourself, bonus redeemer points if you take those filthy whores with you before you do.
>>
>>56696230
How do you sleep at night?
>>
File: 1399522595751.jpg (17 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1399522595751.jpg
17 KB, 245x204
ITT Shills convince /pol/ marriage and reproduction isn't worth it.

You faggots are worthless. You know this is bullshit but you want something to hate so bad you'll latch onto anything.

There are more satisfying emotions to experience than hatred. Go outside and experience some of them, you might even meet someone with a vagina who isn't a complete nightmare along the way.
>>
Lol. You can't turn the bitch out on the street after being together for 15 years.
>>
>>56699297
LLB. Cause I didn't feel like working at Mecca's.

>>56699382
Probably not but it depends. Court just needs a good reason eg she can't work.

>>56699462
I'm just a cog in the machine. If I left someone else would do the work anyway.
>>
>>56699551
On top of a pile of money with many beautiful ladies.
>>
>>56699580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EPv6Bv-V8&list=RD2wHTQp6i2_o&index=18
>>
>>56699660
>I'm just a cog in the machine. If I left someone else would do the work anyway.

That's a horrible attitude to have.
>>
>>56699660
>I'm just a cog in the machine. If I left someone else would do the work anyway.
Famous words of every evil shit ever to live. You could fight for the other team, you CHOOSE to fight for evil.

You are a soulless, evil shit. Kill yourself, this hell isn't worth the one you'll meet once you do.
Kill yourself.
>>
What would likely happen regarding custody if I had children with a woman who I wasn't married to and we split up?

Can a woman get money/property just living with a guy if we aren't married?
>>
Can i avoid this shit by getting married in a backward third worl country like the philippines? Im an american citizen but if i get married in the phils and live elsewhere cuz phils is shit, will i be okay? Obviously im never going back to america again. But i would like to get married
>>
>>56696230
that pic and the one that list the events leading up to it (minus the ex fucking a nigger) are like the storyboard of my life...

Don't get married. ever. The institution of marriage died long ago.

If you ever really love someone just live together like you're married. don't actually get married.

my children fucking hate me because I never get to see them because I have to work 7 days a week to support them and their lazy whore mother, who does not work and decided to move 6 hours away to be closer to her parents so they can look after my kids while she's out partying.

life certainly did not have such a bleak outlook when I was younger. I don't even know how things managed to go so tits up. The future was bright. Shit was good.

I miss my kids.
I miss my youth.
I miss my wholesome life.
>>
>>56696230
Anyone has sauce on that particular scene of Sasha Grey pls
>>
>>56699580
A refreshing perspective
>>
>>56698320
>Helps a guy lose all his stuff
>Try to be nice to people
>>
>>56696230
Are there some ways to keep your stuff and money safe? For example, money in foreign banks, home/car/etc. registered to other person?
>>
>>56696230
I gave up sex in part because of people like you and everyone I talk to my age is the same way. My sister's friends drink together and complain about not being able to find anyone. How long do you think this can go on until involuntary celibacy massacres are normal and the police ask for money for a dedicated unit?
>>
>>56700287
Why that particular scene? She makes that stupid smug face in every video.
>>
I don't condemn you for what you are doing, OP, and the sanctimonious idiots in this thread should examine their own lives before they bash you for yours. None of us really make a noble stand against the shit that happens to fellow men because men have absolutely no solidarity. Men compete against one another, and whereas a feminist court system can easily arise where women work together to bring men down, men would never work together for the benefit of one another. Honestly, who here has made any effort to help men? All of us are just cogs in a system that exploits and ruins us.

Do the women ever demonstrate any kind of compassion or restraint in your experience, or is it genuinely just acts of pure calculating evil and selfishness to destroy men they claimed to love at one point?
>>
>>56700265
This is well intentioned but wrong.
It has already started to happen that long-term boyfriends have been served with court orders to pay like a husband.
The answer is 2D.
>>
>>56696230
>Yes, if you had kids with her or you were married a long time, she will get ~60% of your shit when she leaves you
why is the western world so retarded
>>
>>56696230
So, if it ever looks like there's going to be a divorce, I shoot her in the back of the head and sink the body in the lake. Got it.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 167x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 167x175
Lawyer fag here,

Men need to be smart and hide cash from day one. If you make good money, make sure you lose a couple of hundred dollars a week in a "poker game".

When it comes to things you may inherit from your parents, they need to be trusted before you're married.

Prenups do hold up in court btw, they just have to be iron clad and can't posses ridiculous terms such as "must suck my dick once a week". They also have to be fair in the sense that you have split whatever marital assets equitably. Also, you can't get out of paying child support.
>>
>>56700467
Examining life
Invaded Iraq, based on lies
Would not do that again
Did I ever turn love into hate and crucify my own kind for a buck and drive my own mirror image to suicide or rage killing while looking at the back of the head of a child and knowing he would never see his father again?
Yeah no, I am without complication the moral superior of this guy.
>>
who else would kill the bitch if you found out she was fucking around?
>>
>>56699580
I've done that, I prefer hatred and anger. It fuels me and my life
>>
>>56700640
This. Idiotic feminist laws result in celibacy, ending marriage, murder and nonconsensual videotaping.
We will see that those men who can't handle celibacy will try to protect themselves by taping everything.
We will see that those men confronted with losing everything and being falsely accused will just slit the nonhuman cunt's throat.
We already see the first two.
>>
>>56700265
Is the South African justice system actually powerful enough to enforce family court rulings?

Genuinely curious
>>
>>56700634
You were a soldier in an army that invaded Iraq and were part of a system that perpetuated the globalist kike agenda which serves to undermine any idea of national identity into a form of financially beholden corporate feudalism. It's that system also that has reduced men to this enslavement. How are you superior, you sanctimonious cunt? We all just do the best we can in a shit world.
>>
>>56700467
Israeli bros keep your back.
>>
>>56700513
... What?
>>
>>56700625
I wonder, is a marriage contract possible where you have to do an accounting of your income and spends and after divorce you get a proportional part of money/stuff?
So, if you got $400000 during the marriage time and she got $100000, you'll get 4/5 and she'll get 1/5?
>>
>>56699580
yea but we men tend to be more logical and 60/40 chances of picking the whore and good on paper (I'm part of the 60% if you didn't already guess).

Better to pump and dump until we are eventually out-bred and women will have to deal with Alluh Akbars for husbands...

I really feel fucking sorry for the Muslims
>>
>>56700513
>It has already started to happen that long-term boyfriends have been served with court orders to pay like a husband.

I heard that this is true for Canada and Austraila. Is this true for America too?
>>
>>56700981
it is to a certain extent. If you don't pay anything then you get hauled back into court. If you appear. so like, er, not really to the degree of civilised nations.

but I want my kids to go to a nice school and have nice things, that is my reasoning. In their eyes though I'm just absent.
>>
>>56701085
Yea some countries if you live together for x amount of time your spouse get's the same rights as a married couple aka she get's half your shit for sleeping with you more than a year.
>>
>>56700210
Sure can.
>>
File: 1448430587007s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1448430587007s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>56699759
>Okay I guess we need to save our race
>>
If you happen to be married for 4-5 years, no kids and then divorce, would you have to pay something else besides splitting everything in half ?
>>
>>56701016
If you can't see the difference between upholding a sworn oath in a rigid system where the alternative to obedience is prison, and where none of thise decisions were mine, on the one hand, and using a law degree and courtroom experience to laterally move to a different career on the other, then it sounds like you're not doing the best you can do in any system.
>>
>>56701094

Many times that is indeed how it is calculated because the judge will argue that her and the kids are entitled to a certain lifestyle in which their accustomed to. That's why it's important to have a prenup that states that she will be paid no sposal support. Child support is unavoidable.
>>
>>56701231
That's rough mate.

Hopefully there will come a point where they realise it is not your fault.I realised it about my father.
>>
>>56701171
I heard about it from California.
>>
File: 1436612700197.jpg (15 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1436612700197.jpg
15 KB, 307x352
>>56699580
>someone with a vagina
>who isn't a complete nightmare

spotted the virgin
>>
>>56701359
It is when you are a woman, I am still chasing my ex for it
>>
>>56696230
What's the best way you've seen people split? I have 2 kids and my girl friend is pretty abusive towards them do you think footage of it would be enough? She slaps my 1 month year old when she wakes uo at night because she's too lazy to feed her or wake me up to do it. I haven't cheated and don't really want another relationship, I just want her to leave me and my kids alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 350x708
H A L F Y O U R S U P E R

>women
>gimmedats
Pick both
>>
>>56696230
A family law solicitor huh?
I've been primary carer for our four kids for 10 years. I work a little at nights but the wife is the bread winner.
How much of your OP is going to affect me. When her sister got divorced the wife made all these noises about divorce, started screaming about how i'm worthless (in front of the kids) demanding divorce ( i said go for it) daily yelling and anger. I did some research and it looks like i'm in a strong position to kick her out and get financially supported by her until the kids leave home.
She's apologised and come down of the roof in the last couple months, things are more peaceful.
So yeah, how's my situation looking, if you are a real solicitor and not just some nasty kid making a woman hating thread.
>>
>>56701467

I've seen women be on the hook for support as well, especially if they marry dead beat guys
>>
>>56701359
Other solution I think at is probably have a remote employment and a sitizenship of some 2nd/3rd world country with PROPER marriage laws.
Though, that doesnt fit for anyone. Im pretty easy to move somewhere from settled place, but some people are pretty tied to their home.
>>
>>56701511
The fuck man, -quietly- report her to the police with the footage, that's fucking child abuse and she needs to go to jail...

Grow some balls and fucking protect your children like a man should!

Also from experience, you don't need a woman to feed a 1+ month baby, while it's preferred formula is just fine, that's what I had to do with my 2 month old. Seriously get the fuck out and take your kids with you.
>>
>>56701594
Communism at its worst. "Lets take money from the richer one and give to the poorer one".
When its a winnable strategy when you're poorer one, thats bad. Really.
>>
File: 1438168587569.gif (208 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1438168587569.gif
208 KB, 720x720
Just thought I'd post it here.
>>
Literally cognitive dissonance and compartmentalization: the thread

OP might be an actual sociopath
>>
>>56701804
she takes your jpeg quality after divorce
and forces you to become gif
>>
>>56701594
It sounds like she's a real charmer, also if she get's a good lawyer your fucked, double so if she takes the kids. It only takes one DV accusation and boom, no chance of getting kids, especially since it's the hot topic at the moment.

Granted this assumes your wife is a vindictive bitch
>>
If I got divorced, I would never see the kids and just pay the stupid child support until it dries out. Fuck it.. She ruined the family, the guy shouldn't even bother trying to hold it together. Let her explain why they didnt have a father.
>>
>>56696230

> once went on a machete rampage once

How well did it go? Chop up any abbos?
>>
>>56701804
>208 KB
>>
>>56702044
>I'll deprive my kids of a father just to spite my wife.

This is why men deserve to have their lives ruined.
>>
>>56701773
Before about 1970 in my country a woman could be bashed and raped in marriage and the police would tell her to go home, if she was crazy enough to report it.
By the end of the 70s new mechanisms were put in place to protect women from just being dumped by breadwinning husbands, especially violent abusive ones.
By the 90s the protection of the weak started to be used as a weapon. Now it's the norm for women to cash out. Remember, boys, they are as selfish and horrible as you. Look at this thread and imagine it's feminine counterpart.
My kids love me and are doing great in school. The wife has been hassled by her parents, my parents and the family doctor/counsellor until she calmed her shit.
I am a realist, society doesn't value my 24hr child care job, but both our families respect it and the kids are a source of pride to me. I am protected by a society that is doing it's best not to let everything be about money.
>>
>>56702200
They are going to hate you anyway, faggot.
>>
>>56701804
>>
>>56701909
No, he's an average joe whose life goes to hell.
I know exacly how he feels, as I've been on the verge of divorce (have a kid too) for some time and have the feeling that the exact same things can happen to me.
also /pol/tards. how can you simultaneously:
be stormfags and also not want to have aryan families?
>>
You guys realize this shitposting Aussie is full of shit, right?

This is a bait thread
>>
>>56702044
selfish cunt, no kind of father
>>56702022
i told her how lawyers are waiting to bleed her white. i also told her how i would fight in court, with no rules, to make the kid's lives as normal as i could. i would deny every last thing and aim to have her removed and forced to support us.
This calmed her down, she's the uni educated corporate type, i'm the street punk with a sense of humour. She knows when i'm speaking from wisdom and i don't lie, because, you know, i'm a man.
I don't know guys, i've been stressed out the last 18 months and it's calmed down. it's felt like feeding a crazy person strips of my own skin and she broke down and apologised a few weeks ago, everything is good. Just wondered if OP had any insight other than functionary details.
>>
>>56696665
The fact that men get fucked up in marriages shows that it's already been destroyed
>>
>>56702229

Well you have my respect bro, working single Dad so I know that the little buggars can be a handful at the best of times, definitely like working two jobs.

>The wife has been hassled by her parents, my parents and the family doctor/counsellor until she calmed her shit.

In a way that's good to hear, I'd still be weary of her, but in a way the "Community" and "Family" stepped in and helped the situation. We need more of that shit going on, maybe if there was a little more community there would be less broken families out there.
>>
>>56701231
For fucks sake - once they're old enough to understand, sit them down and tell them EVERYTHING, even if it tears down the image of their mothers. No child deserves to falsely build up an image of their own father as a boogeyman.
>>
>>56702442
The churning pool of male failure i see on the internet is tasteless and primitive. This bland bait is snapped up every time but who cares? Maybe someone will have a story or a point that helps someone's day.
I saw a thread on problems with in-laws that showed me how awesome mine are, there's guys out there giving 10% of their pay to tithes for church and they get ostracized if they don't.
>>
>>56702635
>maybe if there was a little more community there would be less broken families out there.
This 100%. People need to be told when they are being stupid or awesome.
>>56702711
Never bother trying to lie to kids, if they are even a little smart, they will put together a true picture. My parents broke up just as i was leaving home, most people i know had some version of that, by your mid 20s you know what was really going on and any lies told explode like buried mines.
>>
>>56702537
Bro nice, when my wife and I separated, she threatened me with some pretty nasty shit, and when I told her that I would use -everything- against her (drug habit, mental illness, alcoholism, fucking everything) she backed off, especially when I went to a real good lawyer. Also helped that we were in debt with no real assets, which as soon as she left (with her nasty drug habit as well) I paid off pretty quick.

Honestly don't know how I fucking managed it though, since I thought everything was going all hunky dory and BAM she wants to leave because she doesn't love me anymore (this is after spending two weeks at a friend of mines place... you can probably guess why she wanted to leave, found this out about 2 weeks after this), left me picking up the pieces for months.

So yea, just be careful and prepared, cause it can happen any time, least you got a warning ;)
>>
>>56701804
Let me come over for a coffee while he's at work
>>
>>56696230
My parents are both reasonable people and their divorce ended amicably and without significant costs in legal fees.

Personally if I get married I will make it clear to her that it is a lifelong commitment and divorce is not an option. Not like it really matters because 60% of nothing is nothing and im not dumb enough to have my assets available to the scrutiny of the courts system or solicitors here.
>>
>>56698320
i hope you die a horrible death, and i'm happy my country is at least conservative enough for your kind not to thrive
>>
>>56700513
Can you repopulate the western world with 2D?
>>
Do you like boipussy?
>>
>>56696408
I hear that, Oscar P. Im glad your out of prison thats no place for a cripple.
>>
What really sucks about all this is that they need to make it easier for responsible while people to have children than no-account niggers with no prospects. Instead, they've made it ridiculously easy for irresponsible people to reproduce, making it extremely burdensome on those with good, responsible, conscientious genes.

Fuck them. Fuck them all.
>>
>>56703270
Eventually, once glorious nippon builds the first artificial womb...

Sorry I couldn't resist the shitpost
>>
>>56696230
>>She will pay someone like me
Not if you're dead.
>>
I was extremely paranoid of women for a long long time. friends blew their brains out over raw and damaging divorce cases, rape claims, DV claims that pretty much ruined their lives, forced their friends and their hivemind groupthink to dispose of them, and more.
Then I just stopped giving a fuck. Why do you still give a fuck /pol/? Talk of saving the world via repopulation is nice, but it will never happen, the world is fucked, and we absolutely cannot fix it, no matter how hard we try, logic and reason are shut down and ignored.

What is the damned point. Of anything. I don't even have the drive to come on /pol/ most days so I lay in bed and do nothing, I stare at the ceiling or the wall till my eyes start to dry out, then I blink.

Anyway, question for you OP, on average, how often do you deal with a husband with an offshore bank account in some place like switzerland. What happens in those types of situations? Seems like legally the money would be fine and out of her reach but I don't know, so i'll ask you. Or anyone else who knows.
>>
>>56696230
My dad fuckin REKT SHIT when this happened, he had full custody for our entire lives while paying child support but got her for that too in the end ^__^
>>
>>56698320
@ 2nd answer. Do you think there's many clients whom end up losing money with this tactic? Paying more in fees than they receive over the child's life?
>>
>>56703559
TELL ME HIS SECRET! I'm still trying to get CS from mine lol
>>
>>56701576
this shit happened with my parents, its absolutely ridiculous how something that is entirely personal and earnt only by you magically because theirs because they feel theyre entitled to it.
>>
>>56697986
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>56696230
Family law a shit, injury is where it's at now(at least in the us)
Btw, learn to organize your fucking pleadings
>>
>>56701594

From personal experience to every man on this thread, if your Wife's sister/close relative gets divorced, it WILL spread to your wife. That relative is going to be talking about all the partying and "Freedom" they have, and it WILL start putting thoughts in your wife's head. I've seen it happen multiple times.
>>
>>56696230
Do you have Jewish ancestry?
>>
>>56697986
>Implying family law is always a bloodbath
>Implying sometimes the parents are actually fucking parents and put their differences aside for the betterment of their children
>Implying OP is shit just because he works in family law
The first I worked for was nothing but people who wanted to help, fuck the stigma that they're all bad
>mfw I still sometimes think about the one client we had who up and disappeared half way through his case who was getting divorced from a psycho viet bitch who tried to murder him 4 times for cheating on her
>mfw nobody will probably ever find his body
People are dicks
>>
>>56701283
Maybe alimony to "keep her quality of life" if she can't/won't find a job.
>>
>>56696230
>mother divorced my father
>judge asks me who I'd rather live with
>Explain how she was abusive to my dad for years and that I'd prefer to live with him
>bitch got nothing and I had a nice stepmom
>>
>>56699580
>tells people to go experience real life
>is completely delusional about real life

i keked m8
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.