[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK TURKEY THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: turkey isis.jpg (155 KB, 960x947) Image search: [Google]
turkey isis.jpg
155 KB, 960x947
turkey is a slave and a puppet nation, with no own culture history or traditions, they are lowlife backward monkeys who think they are now white europeans, erdogan is the cheap whore of bibi netanyahu and obama, turks are a slave ans backward nation, who came to germany as slaves to clean german toilets and eat german shit and now germany is becoming a backward country, where ever this gypsy turks go that society will go backward, go back to mongolia and take ur shitty kebabs with you, 60% of turkey are not turks, turkey needs to break up in 10 parts,god willing soon
>>
I hate turks and the turkish mentality but a yank telling the former ottoman empire they have no culture and tradition is fucking hilarious.
>>
yeah sure man. Its on twitter and /pol/ its must be right.

Before making any decision pls check out who arming the ''people'' who fight aganist assad.

When you know who are this people are
you know the answer.

Dont trust your fucking twitter you mong
>>
File: 1448376544360.jpg (8 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
1448376544360.jpg
8 KB, 222x225
turkey makes kikes, cvcks and ex vilayets buttblasted as hell. feels good to be the buttblaster of the world.
a hilarious example:

http://shoebat.com/2015/05/06/antichrist-turkey-advancing-its-laser-guided-weapons-in-preparation-for-armageddon-and-a-war-with-the-west/

>also implying usa aren't funding ISIS too
national interests > your feelings

i respect that.

http://pastebin.com/4gMQ10pS
http://pastebin.com/gbcjQ1Ly
>>
File: turk faggots2.png (569 KB, 426x717) Image search: [Google]
turk faggots2.png
569 KB, 426x717
>>56695647
American culture:
>Burgers and Guns

Ottoman culture:
>Homosexuality, Islam and stealing from Greeks

I know which one I prefer.
>>
File: FUCK TURKEY.gif (109 KB, 1850x2250) Image search: [Google]
FUCK TURKEY.gif
109 KB, 1850x2250
>>
File: iu-238.jpg (89 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
iu-238.jpg
89 KB, 600x400
>>56695788
>kikes
>>
>>56695666
Of course pol is right, thats why youre here posting a counter narrative/
>>
File: le happy manletkike.jpg (30 KB, 370x229) Image search: [Google]
le happy manletkike.jpg
30 KB, 370x229
>>56695964

he jewed jews, that's why western media is buttblasted since 2012.

meanwhile putin is the jew himself, son of Maria Shelomova.
>>
File: boratgroupdance5is.gif (1 MB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
boratgroupdance5is.gif
1 MB, 400x217
The Turks just don't understand their Ottoman days are long gone.
They are exceedingly self-important and arrogant, over very little actually.
They basically adopted Greek culture and excluded the bits that weren't Halal.

They are nothing but parasites.

We should send them plague - no doubt some Western country has the biochemical weapon tech to cause a plague outbreak lel

Pic related
>Essentially Turks today
>>
File: !cid_ii_1337f684b7cab1f3.jpg (266 KB, 1600x974) Image search: [Google]
!cid_ii_1337f684b7cab1f3.jpg
266 KB, 1600x974
LIES

TÜRKIYE STRONK
>>
>>56695666
>>56695788

Turks ganging up on people.

>shocker.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.