[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shameful Canadian Reaction to 25k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 840x630
I've never seen more intolerance on /pol/ in ages.

Man, it must be nice being perfect in your blue-skied worlds, you ignorant bigots. These people have been holed up in refugee camps over two years on average and you don't have the decency to think we can assist a paltry 25k to find some peace? I served 20 years in the military and, given these circumstances, would do it again, but not for any of you.

I'm fucking ashamed of you.
>>
>>56695309
>Muslims
>Peace

Pick one.
>>
>>56695388
I won't feed the troll. I'm familiar with your position.
>>
>>56695309
Spend money to make their home better, spend 100x more to bring them over her, freaking half of the world lives in poverty, bringing in a few to our countries makes us feel good, but its only a drop in the bucket, to make a real difference we have to build up the countries they are coming from, not just take them in piece meal.
>>
>>56695775
>Protect family and rebuild country
>leave family for ISIS to rape and try to rape white women
I guess they picked the latter
>>
>>56695309
I am with you Canada bro. Fortunately, these edgy kids are a minority
>>
>>56695482
They don't integrate and they never will. Second and third generation ones are even worse. Best just to stay clear of them.
>>
>>56695876
.t Eziz Al-Canadi
>>
>>56695309
I have no issue bringing them into our country, our country is fucking huge and we have plenty of room for them. but dont pretend like Canada isnt one of the most prejudiced countries on the planet, we basically holocausted the natives.
>>
Here are my conditions to accept them on our soil:
>They pay from A to Z for their expenses, including plane tickets or flying camels, housing, food, etc.
I have nothing against a loan from our government on that matter.
>They live in a remote place away from our people.
I don't want shitskins to rape my whole family. Somewhere with the inuits would be nice.
>They go back to their country (forced expulsion if needed) after Syria is considered safe again.
They can sell whatever they acquired over the years if they wish.
>Offsprings born on Canadian soil must go too
No Mexican loophole here.
and the obvious
>No military capable men with no children allowed.
They should be in Syria fighting for their country.

Am I racist? Yes. Am I intolerant? Yes. Am I inhuman? No. They can come somewhere safe if they work for it and not just sign up for welfare.
>>
File: 1416265402546.jpg (931 KB, 2000x1328) Image search: [Google]
1416265402546.jpg
931 KB, 2000x1328
>>56695309
I'm more upset there are kids on the streets right now freezing and with nothing to eat but we can help out 100,000 migrants with housing, food, clothing, etc.

We have our own citizens to worry about first, and foremost. You should be worried about that too maplebro. Sometimes you have to help yourself before you can help others. Right now, our own people need us.
>>
File: 1447964457410.webm (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447964457410.webm
3 MB, 500x500
this is the fucking leader of canada?

what a great leader to have while the world is falling apart.
>>
>>56696283
lmfao is this real life?
>>
>>56696283
you sound jealous
>>
>>56695309
Are you ashamed of Jordan?
Why can't they stay in Jordan? Wouldn't they prefer to live in a majority-Muslim country where they can freely practice their religion? Why are you forcing these poor women and children to emigrate and abandon their homeland? Does Jordan not have the money? Does the Middle East not care about their fellow Muslims? truly I am ashamed of their lack of humanity.
>>
white ppl afraid of a lil bigotry

what's so bad about it?
>>
>>56695309
With you. The European situation is a fucking horrifying mess in my opinion, and I'm quite concerned about these random assortments of "refugees", all young men, from god knows where charging into Europe in such staggering numbers that they will radically alter the demographics and pretty much everything else on up in these societies,

But this Canadian response is completely different. To the swede who is saying they will not integrate I must say that the situation is much more controlled and small scale than what has been happening there for 10 years. They are being spread across the (vast) country. I think any fears of the kinds of ghettos and controlled areas we see in the UK and Sweden are misplaced.
>>
File: 1446946580247.jpg (30 KB, 714x777) Image search: [Google]
1446946580247.jpg
30 KB, 714x777
>I am trapped in a country with these fucking torontonian multiculti faggots and I can't kill them
>>
>>56696492
Do you have any idea how poor the Eastern Provinces are? There's no jobs anywhere and these "refugees" are being handed jobs and give (on average) three time the regular rate for welfare.

Can you explain why it is a good idea to pay for the lives of random Muslims who hate our country and ways on a fundamental level?
>>
>>56696606
You can. You and I, together, we can nuke Toronto. Just send me 5000 dollars via mail so I can unfreeze my bank account in Switzerland.
>>
>>56695309
Go fight the other Arab countries that aren't letting in people who follow the same religion as them. Don't expect some country who has nothing to do with Syria to take them all in.
Once all the Arab countries are taking immigrants, then you can take them as well.
>>
>>56696283
this can't be real, god fucking damn it.

We have to put a fence around Canada too.
>>
>>56696606
well, you can't shoot yourself either, haha

>I bet it's illegal for white men to stop paying taxes (welfare) for "refugees"
>>
>>56695309
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>56696467
Jordan took like 1.5 million refugees or some shit didn't they? Aren't they like the most bro of all ME countries, with a bad ass king that is leading the fight against ISIS himself by being a pilot in their bombing missions?

>>56695309
Did something happen? I thought Canada was taking in 25k [families, women, children] already

>>56695775
This is such nonsense. The reason that region is in such a fucking mess is because of meddling from the West in the first place. I'm not saying you directly have any responsibility because politicians aren't really vox populi, they're basically just overseers and people in control, but you can't throw money at the problem and hope it goes away.

There needs to be a fundamental change in how foreign policy and globalism is handled.
>>
>>56696804
And you can't remove all the people who see a problem with their homeland from it and expect it to change.
>>
File: 1444156104231.png (357 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
1444156104231.png
357 KB, 600x660
>>56696804
Your claim that the US' meddling is responsible for the issues with Islam is erroneous. It pre-supposes that Islam does not act of its own volition to subjugate other nations and ideologies. You believe there is no ME foreign policy and long-term goals, like they are just totally powerless and didn't scale with technology.

Be glad you don't live in Sandland because you'd be dead already.

It's like you don't know what CAIR is, or understand the networking of the Muslim Brotherhood, or that the OIC represents 57 Islamic states and handed the UN a human rights declaration in the early 90's which places SHARIA above the UN's definition of human rights. You are a useful fool enabling Islamic encroachment.
>>
twenty years of military service and you are still fucking naive.
>>
>>56695309
That Canadian flag is so fucking gay I can never bring myself to bother reading your posts. Canadians are fucking worthless on /pol/ I hope you all get permabanned you syrup niggers.
>>
>>56696781
>well, you can't shoot yourself either, haha
You can get firearm licenses here, so fuck right off bud

>>56696647
>these "refugees" are being handed jobs
Where do these magical jobs come from exactly? Are you insinuating that jobs that Canadian citizens have are literally being wrested from them and given to Syrian refugees?

>>56696283
>having fun with a specific culture in the country
>this is a bad thing

I know /pol/ is completely opposed to all multiculti and I'll admit it has a ton of problems... but this is clearly just harmless fun and one of the nicer aspects of it.

>mfw you fags have never gone camping from elementary school with first nations guides who share their culture with you and tell you stories around campfires while you drink the best damn hot choco ever made with the stars crystal clear the night sky and wolves howling in the distance

>mfw you fags have never traveled across the country to see all the weird and wonderful canadafags from all over incl frenchies, acadians, metis, newfies

culture can be fun too if its not shoved down your throat
>>
>>56696804
>This is such nonsense. The reason that region is in such a fucking mess is because of meddling from the West in the first place.

Absolutely false and a typical unresearched bullshit answer to why the Middle East is the pile of shit that it is. I'm going to guess you live in a white bubble that's never been around groups of second and third generation Muslims or know anything about them but even in developed white countries they are looking to fight each other and their host population that took them in.

That anon is absolutely right and I said the same thing in a thread earlier. This "empathy" people like you have for refugees is feel-good bullshit. Before we've saved even a millionth of a fraction of the population of the Middle East from their wartorn shit hole we will have long since displaced our own populations several times over. It is simply not a feasible solution. We need to work on improving quality of life in the ME and not take in a bunch of violent and hateful sand niggers who hate white culture and hate white degeneracy and want to rape our women and kill our men. Islam and white countries are not compatible, as has been shown several times over.

1,400 little girls in Rotherham. Do you think there's an excuse for this? Let that sink in. One thousand and four hundred little white girls across 10 years. Just because you're such a self loathing piece of shit you don't mind seeing your countrymen suffer at the hands of third worlders and their baggage doesn't mean we are.
>>
>>56696986
When did I ever defend any tenets of Islam?
>>
>>56695309

I can't fucking wait for a few of the 25k to kill a hundred Canadians and watch you Islam apologist faggots self-flagellate and cry "N-NOT ALL MUSLIMS"

Fuck you faggot, enjoy getting culturally enriched
>>
>>56695309
>a paltry 25k to find some peace?
So naive. Do you really think it'll stop at 25k?
>>
>>56695309
>ITT DUDE WEED LMAOs triggered
>>
>>56697298
>Absolutely false and a typical unresearched bullshit answer to why the Middle East is the pile of shit that it is
So the proxy wars the US and Russia fought in the region, messing with places like Afghanistan, Iraq (kuwait era), Iran are all complete non-factors? The western world p much single handedly bankrolling half the nations there by buying oil is completely irrelevant too?

>durrdurr white bubble
I'm not white, I'm an immigrant that grew up in a mostly black neighbourhood with plenty of whites, asians, and the like thrown in.

I don't like muslims, I don't like their culture or how its laid waste to so many religions and cultures in its history

I love how you're assuming I'm some apologist or I'm pro refugee or whatever. Where did I say anything like that? Stop being a delusional strawmanning fuck
>>
>>56696990
Soldiers aren't supposed to think, just obey orders like the dogs they are.
>>
>>56697977
Left to their own devices, they will rally behind the teachings of Mohammed. From a religious perspective, The Quran is considered to be on the same level as the Ten Commandments, immovable and set in stone by god himself. This is why they cannot move forward, this is why they are so filled with hate, and fear, and malice.

The only reason "moderates" exist is because the West bankrolls them and allows them to exist.
>>
My family were refugees and it disgusts them what they see on TV. They hate that SJW try to justify bringing the Syrians here saying we brought in Hungarians in the past. Hungarians never trashed the city the stopped in because they didn't like the food, they didn't rape every girl they walked by, they didn't rob people or shit on the streets.
Also did liberals ever learn history? Texas was literally added to the US because so many Americans moved there and didn't want to be a part of Mexico anymore. Do they think the same thing won't happen with these invaders?
>>
>>56701067
>Also did liberals ever learn history?
>Liberals learning.
>>
>>56695309
>it must be nice being perfect in your blue-skied worlds
OP confirmed buttmad Chinese immigrant.
>>
>>56695309

> serving in the Canadian military

What do you guys even do? Defend the syrup reserves from rampant moose attacks?

Seriously though, you helped displaced these people and now you're complaining about people not wanting them.
You're a hypocrite mate.
>>
>>56695309
Have you ever thought that immigrants/refugees maybe miserable here in Canada?

I know it seems like we are doing these people are huge favor ( a very egocentric way of looking at things ) but in reality they may live less fulfilling lives and less connected with the general population here in Canada. These refugees are going to live in their own enclaves in large cities and will have little contact with mainstream Canadian culture.

Their kids are the only ones with any hope of assimilating with the rest of Canada, culturally speaking and economically speaking. Fact is the wealthfare state are going to keep these people opiates to a point where their life is "tolerable".

lets look at European countries with Moroccans, Turkish and Algerian populations and you can see how those minorities still live apart from their host countries and often have hostile feeling towards there host countrie's values and practices.

We have to be careful with our emotional reactions to these problems. If we don't look at the problem rationally we could come up with solutions that can harm both parties.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.