[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defend this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16
File: 1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Defend this.
>>
>>56695299
b-but muh g36
>>
>>56695299
congress are bitches and dident let us end the conflict within a year because liberals.
Also look at your country kraut and say killing muslims, any muslim, isent worth it.
>>
>>56695299
They should just nuke them and israel with it, it'd be a lot more cost-effective that way. Its not as if there's anything there anyone even wants.
>>
>>56695299

6 gorillion dollars
>>
>>56695299
Send the Saudis the bill.
>>
>>56695381
It's not. Who gives a fuck about Middle East and other shitholes, let them kill each other there which they will do anyway, who gives a fuck. You could actually do a lot of actually good and meaningful things with ridiculous amounts of money like that.
>>
File: 1447137168805.jpg (383 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447137168805.jpg
383 KB, 1080x1080
>>56695299
Because western civilization are keking themselves with Muslims rather than eliminating the source of the problem
>>
Death shitskins
Worth it!!!
>>
BUT ISIS ISN'T ISLAMIC!!!1111 NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!!111
>>
No need to go to war against Islam. Just contain them within the Middle East and figure out an alternative to fossil fuels.

Problem: solved.
>>
>>56695299
military industrial complex + fear tactics + false flags
>>
>>56695397
Nuking Israel would mean the end of the world as Israel will retaliate, not so bright are you Mr. Kebab...
>>
>>56695489
Nuke Finland, no one likes you anyway.
>>
>>56695781
>this is what hook noses actually believe

top kek
>>
>>56695299

It's a good way to spend 6 trillion if it rids us of Islam.
>>
>>56695972
Yeah that worked out really well.
>>
>>56695823
Finnbros is the military of super denmark, we care very much about them.
You are just jealous that you don't have any allies in the vicinity of your border.
>>
>>56695850
Right...
>>
This would be so much easier if they just nuked shit.
>>
>>56696513
It would have if we just used the nukes
>>
>>56696707
Sorry, it took me a while to figure our you were being sarcastic, top kek indeed.
>>
>>56695299
The cost of 1 nuclear bomb = $30 million
>>
File: horny mo.jpg (207 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
horny mo.jpg
207 KB, 500x599
>>56695299
Saving humanity will never be too expensive! Remove kebab!
>>
>>56696844
>any alliance that doesn't directly involve Israel cannot be real
are you serious?
>>
>>56695299
it would be cheaper just to fucking exterminate them all, that's what we should have done from the start. They can die for their Allah and get their imaginary 72 virgins and we can rid ourselves of this desert sand nigger trash menace. Everyone wins.
>>
>>56696513
>can't openly kill civilians
>it didn't work
wow, what a twist.
>>
>>56695299
fuck off ahmed
>>
I must be the only guy here that actually sides with Islam and sympathizes with ISIS' cause of anti-western imperialism
>>
>>56697071
It's not what I meant. Finland and Denmark armies combined strength comes up to about a third of Israel army strength (And I'm being generous here).
I mean no disrespect but the fact is your armies are relics.
In any conflict with your only potential enemy, Russia, you will be crush within an hour unless NATO comes for your aid so having each other to relay on is really nothing much...
I honestly hope for your sake you will never have to face what we face because you will end up as Denfinlandstan.
>>
>>56695299
Nuke Saudi Arabia already.
>>
>>56695299
ISIS CAN INTO MATH?
>>
>>56695850
Samson option. Considering how kikes love to play victims, this could totally be true and not just bluff.
What you want is something more quiet and vicious. Something that kills all jews in several years.
>>
>>56697800
Do you think there is a correlation between army size and amount of enemies?
We don't have enemies. Maybe you hotheads could learn something from Scandinavia.
>>
>>56695299
You started at 0 in 2001 instead of including the uncountable number of legendary artifacts that Muslims found and destroied, from libraries burned as heresy to plundered and reforged treasures to pirated trade ships to razed villages and defaced buildings, throughout Europe and the Mediterranean.
>>
>>56695489
Some say that the US didn't give a shit about the Middle East in the first place when it started bombing. Hence, ISIS was created.
>>
>>56695299
A fellow brit fag should post that image to facebook with the Alhayat logo cut out and see how many muzzies and lefties like their post. without realizing that it's ISIS propaganda.
>>
>>56695299
>Islam still excist
Should have spent more.
>>
>>56699224
>We don't have enemies
Report back to me in 10 years Denmarkstan.
You welcome your enemies and let them in willingly because of some left wing delusional ideology, Your little army won't be able to save you when they declare Jihad, enjoy Sharia, it's coming.
>>
>>56695299
you can't

Islam is future, and rightfuly so

they are just defending themselves against american aggression through proxies.

they will unite all people under one rule. no man will have to fight his brother ever again.

everyone will have a wife to marry and everyone will be faithful.

praise allah and ISIS
>>
>>56700404
Right because Islam is peacful among its factions, do't delude yourself, Islam is the cancer not the cure.
>>
>>56695299

>al jazeera
>cost of war against Islam
>against Islam

Hey guys remember when "terrorism has no religion" was a thing? Remember how they want us to say "Daesh" to make people forget the Islamic State name?

But when it comes to cost, then it's the "war against Islam".

It's not that subtle programming once you open your eyes to it, but I think a bunch of bluepilled lurkers might not spot it.

To spell it out:
Suggest negative emotion to fighting Islam.
Suggest depressing figures in fighting Islam (cost, death).
Decouple atrocities done in the name of Islam from Islam.
Disassociate terrorism from Islam.

It's just fucking psyops to weaken people fighting radical Islam and the reason is quite simply that muslims support it.
>>
>>56700581
ok merchant
>>
File: image_001.jpg (49 KB, 528x543) Image search: [Google]
image_001.jpg
49 KB, 528x543
>>56695299
no government would agree going to war if they don't get more cash out of it over the long run then they have to put in
war is like a long term business strategy
guess why the US retreated in Iraq and now leave the labor to the locals
inb4: muh stabilized country
>>
File: back-to-the-oven-ben-garrison.png (240 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
back-to-the-oven-ben-garrison.png
240 KB, 448x421
>>56700581
>>
>>56700582
That's not Al-Jazeera you spanner that's an ISIS media outlet.
>>
File: islam_is_coming_to_Denmark.jpg (18 KB, 379x253) Image search: [Google]
islam_is_coming_to_Denmark.jpg
18 KB, 379x253
>>56700678
My über Alles friend, you are next, suggest you start lubing up you buttie..
>>
File: QI-Convenient.jpg (883 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
QI-Convenient.jpg
883 KB, 999x749
>>56700404
>"Islam is future, and rightfuly so"
>2015
>still being this stupid to follow some neolithic sex cult
>>
>>56700956
>That's not Al-Jazeera you spanner that's an ISIS media outlet.

You're right, it's not Al-Jazeera. However, it's Al-Hayat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hayat

Not an ISIS media outlet.

>The newspaper "is regarded as by far and away the best and most intensely read Arab newspaper", according to a 1997 article in The New York Times.[5] A 2005 article in the same paper described Al-Hayat as a "decidedly Arab nationalist paper".
>>
File: 5Ng3OjHSXa-4.png (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
5Ng3OjHSXa-4.png
22 KB, 300x250
>>56700895
Hey France, how is your ass feeling after latest events?
>>
>>56695299
>Murder thousands in the name of islam
>even suggesting ISIS is islam can get you canned in some places
>>
>>56701242
The ISIS outlet goes by the same name buddy.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Propaganda_and_social_media
>>
DEY ALL BE GOOD BOHS DEY DINDU NUFFIN!!!
>>
>>56700404
Then move to Pakistan you gook
>>
>>56701507

Well shit. I stand corrected.

Sneaky of them to both use the Al Jazeera logo form and an existing media outlet name.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>56701259
Hey Shlomo, how it feel to be the most hated kind of people through history because you just a bunch of fucking parasite?
>>
>>56700312
by leftwing ideology, you mean the product of cultural marxism which is a jewish conspiracy to get revenge on europe after what germany did to your people?
>>
>>56703331
>The Jews are at fault for me being a kek and not doing anything to fight my invaders
Man, you are becoming Mudslim already
>>
>>56702412
We are pretty used to it by now and are taught its just the way it is from a very young age so don't really mind it but thanks for caring :)
Besides, for being the most hated people on earth we have done pretty well for our selves, we have also benefited humanity more than any other people taking into consideration we are less that 1% of world population.
Thinking about it now, I'm actually pretty proud of the whole situation.

Thanks for making me feel good my surrendering submissive friend, appreciated!
>>
>>56703849
They are still having lingering effects of cultural marxism.

Most countries are still unaware if the muslim menace. You jews have been begging us to go fight for you since forever.

Here is the deal, the world bans islam. We kill every last practicioner. However, you concede cultural marxism/critical theory, get out of hollywood, stop promoting race mixing in white countries.

That will never happen, and your word is as good as a rock. You will be over ran by muslims and niggers soon. You will be driven into the sea. Your boats will sink. You will drown like rats. You have nobody that will back you up, or can come to the rescue.

You dont have the material or means to nuke more than yourself, maybe a couple neighbors. Most large countries you leach from have better missile defense systems and your out dated icbm will not make it to a target.

That is the reality. No NATO country will help you, theyre all tied with an invasion. Isil has massed troops to swarm and overthrow your puppet government, obama has funded them and provided them with the best weapons on the globe. Are you prepared to meet the spoiler of your fate?
>>
File: The+Obs.jpg (380 KB, 1600x1126) Image search: [Google]
The+Obs.jpg
380 KB, 1600x1126
Defend this.

http://www.taxjustice.net/2014/01/17/price-offshore-revisited/
>>
>>56703849
No wonder you can take pride in jewish history when you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions.
>>
>>56695299
Nukes would be cheaper.
>>
>>56695299
its worth every penny
>>
File: King me.jpg (33 KB, 560x310) Image search: [Google]
King me.jpg
33 KB, 560x310
>>56695299
If we were ever let off the leash to actually do our job this conflict would have been over long ago, and I would have been made supreme warlord of western Afghanistan.
>>
It's not a war against Islam, but it, should be. And if it were, those trillions would be well spent.

Also, I doubt the legitimacy of a chart made by someone who DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO COUNT TO 5.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.