[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder to you eurofaggots how fucking easy we can crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Just a reminder to you eurofaggots how fucking easy we can crush you you're not even half out size

M-u-r-i-c-a
>>
>out
>>
Srsly?
>>
>>56695047
Excuse me but you're an Asian.
>>
Half your "country" is empty. Why won't you let syrian refugees in then? Think of the children!
>>
>>56694838
Shut up burger.
>>
>>56695117

The wouldn't like it there, they have laws against public defecation and loitering.
>>
>>56694838
>not even half of the size
>GDP of the 28 EU member nations is bigger than murica
>>
>>56695117
sure send them to alaska plenty of space not alot of people there tb h f a m
>>
>>56695232

Time to change those bigoted, xenophobic and racist laws. They need to be able to express their culture freely. Come on, it's almost 2016!
>>
>>56695307
haha wrong u barely pass us and thats ''28 countrys to 1 '' get fucked america number 1
>>
>>56694838
You're missing Poland and a bunch of other countries. Bulgaria and other shitholes

Tbh senpai kek
>>
>>56695098
Eurasian desu, but yeah, I admit, biggest part of the country lies in asia.
>>
File: true-size-of-africa.jpg (811 KB, 2482x1755) Image search: [Google]
true-size-of-africa.jpg
811 KB, 2482x1755
>>56694838
lol ok
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.