[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
starting an argument with a liberal feminist SJW emo request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
starting an argument with a liberal feminist SJW emo

request assistance via facts and shit
>>
>>56694654
ask for quotes that actually prove all this in the image, that's the easiest way
Or just find quotes yourself that disproves this
>>
Me: "Have you actually read a quote or two from the Quran?" "Do you know anything about it?"

Her: [BLOCKS ME]
>>
lol that image. It's like "REAL communism hasn't been tried, soviet union were actually nazis" with islam.
>>
>>56694654
goddamn that shit makes me rage

Muhammad personally took part in every single one of those things
>>
>>56696608
The image made me happy because I was fantasizing about an Islam that wasn't fucking dindu tier
>>
File: caliphs.png (27 KB, 1199x584) Image search: [Google]
caliphs.png
27 KB, 1199x584
>>56694654
>Don't enforce Islam
oops
>>
>>56694654
But all of those are true though, you lost before you started OP.
Islam is truly the religion of peace, we should all convert to it.
>>
>>56694654
So that's it, you just need to make a good looking picture which claims random stuff that suit your agenda and people will just go "WOAH so true, daily reminder guize". Good to know I guess.
>>
>>56696884
They didn't enforce the faith, just the political aspect of Islam (a caliphate)

The Caliphate was actually majority Christian for centuries. Jerusalem was still a Christian majority century for hundreds of years after Muslims took over. They just slowly convert over time

This is one of the proofs that Islam wasn't enforced on the people, but the Caliphate still expanded
>>
>>56697563
Christian majority city for*
>>
>>56697563
This. But /pol/ can't into /his/
>>
File: muhammad peaceful.jpg (53 KB, 315x461) Image search: [Google]
muhammad peaceful.jpg
53 KB, 315x461
>>56694654
>>
>>56694654
There are no rules in war
>>
>>56694654
>yet another 'Help me win my arguments /pol/ coz i am too stupid' thread
>>
>>56697679
Not only that, but even Andalus is another proof. Some Christian families remained Christian, for centuries, and when Reconquista happened, those Christian families still existed

Muslims were in Spain for 800 years, and many of those were indeed Spanish converts, but only over time, not by force. When the Reconquista happened however, the Muslims were forced to become Christian
>>
>>56697563
>>56697679
Fuck off Ahmed and Irefubiikha
>>
File: 1442830161945.jpg (165 KB, 750x816) Image search: [Google]
1442830161945.jpg
165 KB, 750x816
>>56694654
>>
>>56696482
Every left wing idiot says this. If you criticize any historic account of communism/far leftism being implemented and failing horribly, you're "cherry picking" and "that was actually fascism in disguise". If you so much as hint towards not loving brown smelly onion-dick down your throat and wanting to preserve your country's national identity, you're the rebirth of Hitler and should be silenced.

These people are mentally ill and refuse to see their own hypocrisy.
>>
>>56696331

I absolutely hate people who do that soft of thing. They're weak. That's why I want to confront an SJW face to face. You can't block someone when you're face to face with them.
>>
>>56697957
>"that was actually fascism in disguise"
so, like what is happening with leftists now
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.