[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people with extreme political views tend to be losers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: 77761.jpg (42 KB, 626x335) Image search: [Google]
77761.jpg
42 KB, 626x335
Why do people with extreme political views tend to be losers?
>>
>>56694390

Because low class people are the one to suffer the most since they share their environment with non-whites.If they were not white they would have been some retarded criminal.
>>
>>56694390
Why are people who are faggots, also OP
>>
Inability to function in the real world.
>>
>>56694390
Why do people that spend their time posting on /pol/ tend to be losers?
>>
>>56694390
Because they don't/can't get what they want so they find reasons to blame external factors besides the immediate cause, themselves
>>
File: 1448239702558.jpg (78 KB, 1002x890) Image search: [Google]
1448239702558.jpg
78 KB, 1002x890
>>56694390
Because you let the media shape reality.
>>
theyve got the least to lose by outing themselves as people with extreme political views.
>>
>>56694390
Because socially outcasted views attract socially outcasted people
>>
>>56694390
>Extreme views against the current system
>Success within the current system
Pick one
>>
>>56694390
>mfw I decide to become army fit
>have no tattoo's, no degenerate body things
>am straight
>dont do drugs
>dont dress like a nigger

I have been working on my body to become the first non loser, genocidal ultra-nationalist.

Like an actual aryan instead of these filthy drug addicted loser neo nazies.

Soon.
>>
Who is more likely to go on and on about the King's new clothes, a courtier or some random peasant living on outskirts of the kingdom, who has no influence and whose opinion noone listens to and basically has nothing to lose?
>>
Because they have nothing else going on in their lives. Do you really think any autist here is going to fight in >le ebin race war. They're hiding behind a screen feeling tumblr-teir special because we're white. Taking credit for things you never did is pretty fun too.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 620x387
Because of cherry picking
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 219x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 219x256
>>56694782
T B H. F A M
>>
>>56694746
this is true. there were "are you ready for the draft" threads during happening hype yesterday and everyone was "no way man I have autism and scoliosis and want to continue to hide in my room on the internet 16 hours a day" because they're beta cvcks that couldn't win a fistfight with a 17 year old girl
>>
Because normies can't into politics.
>>
>>56694782

Nice flag, Jerseybro.

Who's my favorite litel Brit? You are, awww you're so cuuute.
>>
The question is are they losers because of their views or do they have these views because they're losers? I tend to think the 2 statement is correct, because they need a reason to despise back the society.
>inb4 librul, this is coming from a kike hater, so I would be a loser myself.
>>
File: context.png (262 KB, 684x1116) Image search: [Google]
context.png
262 KB, 684x1116
Why do modern day "Nazis" tend to be Jewish? These are important questions and I think we should get to the bottom of them. Good thread, OP.
>>
>>56694390
They lack the cognitive ability to be rational, although I find lefties to be the worst for stupidity among followers. Maybe im biased because I was raised in the far left-wing education system and it chewed me out so im a little bitter and right wing but still able to remain moderate.
>>
>>56694390
Isn't this just the middle ground fallacy?
>>
>>56694390
>Why do people with extreme political views tend to be losers?

War is coming, and those "losers" will soon return as embittered war veterans - they will then herald the coming triumph of European man.
>>
>>56694992
:3
>>
>>56695006
Stockholm syndrome
>>
File: Antifa6.jpg (34 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
Antifa6.jpg
34 KB, 432x288
>>56694390
The right have a mix, there are some autists but they are 5-10%

If you look at the leftist activists.
HA wow, you don't even have to cherry pick, they are all disgusting people.
>>
>>56694390
Don't forget 'extreme political views' cover leftists as well, and we all know what SJWs look like.
>>
Two reasons.
One, lower class people are generally the ones hit first by prevailing politics.
Two, more well-off people have jobs, careers and businesses to lose by admitting to non-political class approved opinions. (which is why they play them down and couch them in inoffensive language)
>>
>>56694390
if you are referring to the extreme right then it is obvious the poor feel the effects of government policies before the educated and rich.

it is called a political disconnect.
>>
>>56694390
Because they are easily faced with cognitive dissonance. Nobody believes in the left-right paradigm anymore. The same thesis-antithesis-synthesis over and over again.

https://youtu.be/WLhqX-sYrTc
>>
>>56694390
They don't.
But people with extreme political views, who actually go around showing their power level, tend to be social outcasts or thugs with no self-awareness.
>>
>>56694390
Because the only people who are visible are those with nothing to lose. I am far right (totally nice guy btw) and work in the Jewest of industries. I can't reveal my power level unless I plan on quitting work the same day.
>>
>>56694390
cause most people are too busy being bluepilled wage-keks so self absorbed into their day to day 9-5 grind that they're too tired to give a shit about politics beyond click bait articles about evil white police gunning down blackies and how Bernie's gunna make everything free
>>
>>56694390
because people with extremist views don't think objective, like women or democrats
>>
>>56694390
Because politics give us hope for a brighter future while normies have a good life already.
>>
>>56694390
If you went back in time and showed Allied Power soldiers what has become of America today, astronomical black crime while selling drugs and scamming the welfare system, pictures of Detoilet, nightly crime news, social justice warriors, libtard teachers brainwashing children in school and pushing white guilt and privilege excuses, and a black president always crying racism while attending black criminals funerals but not dead soldiers, they would switch sides in a heart beat. Icing on the cake is show them Merkel selling out the german people and the islamic invasion of europe and the danish and swedish cockholds allowing the rape of their children by islamic gangs. The allied soldiers would be in horrific disbelief.
>>
>>56694637
good point
>>
radical right - losers
radical left - successful retards

that's how I see it
>>
>>56696068
The definition of far right ....is anyone who thinks western culture has a right to exist. Someone with common sense.
>>
because liberals suffer from a chemical imbalance . they end up incapable of basic logic and say things like jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
>>56694390
I've noticed these people are usually outcasts first and then find extremists views. Someone who is content with their life and doesn't need attention or validation wouldn't really have any reason to support any form of extremist politics.
>>
>>56696011
If only...
>>
>>56696011
It's better if the soldiers have lived it.

Man, what a time to be alive.
>>
>>56695298
That's just dishonest. The radical right is like 90% autistic. Both radical left and radical right are equally autistic they just display it differently
>>
>>56696376
In the case of the far right at least, the losers are visible but they're not representative. The guys with a life have to lay low or risk losing everything.
>>
>>56694908
>that couldn't win a fistfight with a 17 year old girl
white or black?
>>
Cos anybody else is licking corporate balls
>>
not exactly true, almost ever person who believes in egalitarianism is some form of loser
>>
>>56694463
>>56694539
>>56694662
>>56696566
pic related losers

>>56694782
>>56694841
top keks skinny jean wearing faggots
>>
Because self interest is at odds with conviction. A successful person makes compromises for the sake of success.
>>
>>56696682
>projecting own faggotry
>>
>>56694390
Extreme views are dangerous to have, intelligent people tend to act rational, it´s rational to act in a self serving way, rather than to be altruistic, so instead of actually being altruistic they act in a way that makes them altruistic rather than actually be it, because acting altruistic gives a positive image of them which not only makes their life easier it gives social advantages.
>>
They exist on the fringes of society, no place in a world they disagree with. Isolated, alienated. They are percived as losers, but are not such automaticaly.
If I hate society and partisipating in it is like keking my own morals can you blame me for just ignoring the thing I dont like as much as possible?
Oh, I sould just go along with it anyway? But then my free will is robbed.
I dont want a multi-cultural, feminist, PC faggot society. I want a traditional white christian one like my father, grandfather and every other cunt before 1970 got.
>>
>>56694637
"i hate the system and could not abide the cultural marxist propaganda rife in the STEM fields, so I work at mcdonalds instead"

shit excuse.
>>
File: Antifa.jpg (40 KB, 640x276) Image search: [Google]
Antifa.jpg
40 KB, 640x276
>>56696068
>radical left - successful retards
no, just agressive retards with rich daddies.
>>
>>56695184
how do you rate jersey culture? from there also btw.
>>
File: 15367.jpg (11 KB, 141x120) Image search: [Google]
15367.jpg
11 KB, 141x120
Picture this.
Imagine, ... simply imagine yourself not living up to preposterous expectations from the day you were born. Imagine growing up feeling like "that guy", being disorganized, not living up to your full potential solely because you are too concentrated on the immediate gratification rather than the long game. You feel stuck. Stuck listening to your inner voice telling you to procrastinate only to scold you for doing so once everything has gone to utter shit. It's not like you're starving, it's not like you're living in the fucking streets, but you imagined life to have played out in some other way. There had to be more to this. You feel like the opportunities you've missed, THE OPPORTUNITIES YOU DESERVE, were given to someone else. Because it isn't fair. It isn't fair, right? Why must other people be the haves while I'm the have not? You're sitting in your mediocre purgatory with no way out in sight.

Now imagine if someone told you it was not your fault. It's not you, it's the patriarchy. It's not you, it's the immigrants. It's not you it's the cis gendered white males.

They got you by the balls and you know it now.
>>
>>56695579
it's really this simple, the 9-5 is what really fucks all the normal people from seeing things the way they are. The click bait articles and politifact and all the other shitty liberal garbage sources... well... that's all the ever see and don't think twice.
>>
File: Heil Eatler.jpg (812 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Heil Eatler.jpg
812 KB, 1600x1200
>>56694390
>>
>>56694662
>first
>>
>>56694597
>Fox News
>actually fair, balanced, and neutral
>CNN
>Dominant straight white male oppressor exercised his privileges over an innocent colored person of upstanding moral character
>>
>>56697585
Not really for me personally but I can see this a lot for the far left
>>
>>56696068
>radical left - successful retards
what are you talking about ? Successful people are bankrolling the right.
>>
>>56698078
Pretty much anybody in the media is a leftie.
>>
>>56694390
Wanting to not become a minority in your own country is an extreme political view? I guess Israel's devotion to keep Israel the Jewish state means it's full of extremist losers.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>56697530
Alright

I suppose it's more Conservative than the mainland, but In a Christian conservative way, like anti-gay marriage ads on the radio and newspaper.
>>
>>56694390
Why do people with anti white views tend to be Jewish?
>>
>>56694460
implying white right wingers aint criminal, idiot.
>>
I think the more simple truth is they don't care and that's it.
People have different and more important things to do.
>>
>>56698424
>I guess Israel's devotion to keep Israel the Jewish state means it's full of extremist losers
Yeah... Have you seen the fundamentalist / ultra-nationalist jews in Israel? They're not exactly successful or intelligent people and don't represent Israel as a whole.

Also, Germany isn't in any danger of becoming non-white. Only the shithole ghettos are. You are either a nigger-tier fuck up who is too lazy to escape the German ghettos, or you are a shutin who has been brainwashed by Breitbart if you think otherwise.
>>
>>56694390
It's because they feel entitled to the fruits of the labor of their ancestors and insulted by the fact that minority shits get all the gibmedats and bonus opportunities.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.