[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone make a meme of Milo Younnapoulis with 'A hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: FB_IMG_1448210934035.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448210934035.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
Can anyone make a meme of Milo Younnapoulis with 'A hero denied by his homeland'?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448311339394.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448311339394.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
Similar to this?
>>
Anyone got that leaked sex tape of him being fucked by a BBC?
>>
Is that guy a fag?
>>
File: scissors.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
scissors.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>56694354
>>
Milo is literally like by most brits who know if him

>mfw our little amount of sjw is still shrinking
>>
>>56694354
hey milo

hair looks fabulous as usually, sorry i cant make u into a meem right now
>>
Go away milo. The least you could do is use a proxy.
>>
>>56694454
He sucks down black cock like that cancer stick he's puffing on.

Why do you even need to ask, honestly.
>>
please use a proxy next time, k
>>
>>56694454
His a self-hating Catholic fag, yes.
>>
File: FrogMeme.jpg (129 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
FrogMeme.jpg
129 KB, 1024x512
>>56694354
You don't ask 4chin to do meme, silly englishman.
It's an holy destiny, you can't choose whether it happens or not.
>>
>>56694495
Fuck I love milo
>>
>>56694454
He is the gayest person alive, probably
>>
>>56694354
Milo get off my /pol/.

BTW what happened to kingof/pol/
>>
>>56696071
He started this thread fám
>>
File: shut-it-down.jpg (32 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down.jpg
32 KB, 499x499
>>56694354
>Can anyone make a meme of Milo Younnapoulis with 'A hero denied by his homeland'?

All the guys who would do it are doing an influence operation right now.

Milo, you're gonna have to wait awhile.
>>
>>56694354
Just shop his face into the "poor little white guy" picture.
>>
>>56696248

That joke was made a year ago anon.
>>
>>56696127
King you faggit, last time i had you on the phone you told me you wanted to move to Germany for some reason.

Are you in britain or using a proxy ?
>>
>>56696565
Im one of the last white Brits fám, and I don't know who tjis "king" person is
>>
File: qt314.png (175 KB, 377x282) Image search: [Google]
qt314.png
175 KB, 377x282
I'm getting really tired of this faggot, enough is a enough
>>
File: anuddashoa.png (194 KB, 376x283) Image search: [Google]
anuddashoa.png
194 KB, 376x283
>>56696660
>>
Fuck off Milo, I had some respect for you until you started sucking your own dick like the king of fags.
>>
>>56694454
He is literally OP

Yes, it's true.
>>
>>56696611
Sorry dude , kingof/pol/ was how to say, an activist and informant to Milo.

He used to be here all the time, started his own stream and that other chan. Used to chat with him alot and get interviewed by him, because i was in a strategical good position when the whole sjw, feminism and gg thing started.

Just to fill you in on who king is.
>>
File: donfukndraper.jpg (23 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
donfukndraper.jpg
23 KB, 413x395
>>56696660
>>56696723
>estonian fag literally gets buttblasted by Milo
kek
>>
>>56696913
You got a link to a YouTube vid or something
>>
File: jewnnopoulos.png (601 KB, 898x775) Image search: [Google]
jewnnopoulos.png
601 KB, 898x775
>>
File: miley cyrus.gif (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
miley cyrus.gif
19 KB, 400x300
>>56694454
He's not just a fag. He's the faggiest fag you ever did see. And he's a Greek.
>>
>>56694454
Isn't it obvious, honey?
>>
>>56697136
Also watch him on Joe Rogan's podcast. He literally tightens up and does the best he can to deflect on the subject of circumcision. I'm with him on a lot of things but his jew love is a little sickening.
>>
>>56697039
You should be able to find his twitter if it is still up, aswell as a hitbox channel.

Dude was never really active on anything else.
>>
>>56697624
to be fair on JRE it's because joe rogan starts talking exclusively about baby dicks and it's kind of hard to have a logical discussion on circumcision (even if joe was in the right) when you keep going "MUH CHILDREN MUH BABIES" so he just wanted to move on from it.
>>
File: israel.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
israel.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>56697136
I don't really have a problem with someone being pro-Israel. It's not like I give a shit about the Palestinians or mudslimes. However, if they're going to be pro-Israel they need to at least acknowledge that;

a.) The holocaust never happened.
b.) The Zionist occupation of western governments exists and needs to be eradicated, starting with AIPAC.
c.) Israel unjustly conspires against and attacks relatively secular Islamic regimes such as Assad in Syria without provocation due to expansionist ideals and this must be stopped.
d.) Israel must pay for it's war crimes against western allies by renouncing all claim on Jerusalem and allowing a devoutly Christian city state to take over.

Then we can all go about holocausting muslims together.
>>
>>56698022
that's not very fair, when the issue is muh babies and it's valid
>>
Milo is awesome, but he can be a major cunt some times.
Like his recent article sucking government cock and saying encryption should be illegal or have back doors in it.
Fuck you, beta bitch
>>
>>56698187
He wasn't making the point that it was because babies can't choose (which is fair), it was that "they're cutting baby dicks off it's like female clitoris removal it's horrible they're literally giving babies AIDS" and Milo just kept trying to move on. And joe kept bringing it up, even when they were talking about other shit.
>>
>>56694354
Why do you idiots insist on sucking this fag's dick? He's only marginally smarter than fn Gavin McDickliss
>>
>>56694454
>that shirt
>>
>>56700569
I agree with his political principles and his way of presenting them is entertaining.
I don't care what he does in his private time.

Why do you dislike this faggot?
>>
>>56700750

>Why do you dislike
because only faggots, tween age girls and little brown filipino monkeys like him.
>>
>>56694454
yeah and he only dates black guys. He likes that big nig dig in his poohole. Watch out America
>>
I won't give you any details, but I've met Milo and have confirmed he's not actually gay. Yes, he acts camp, but he doesn't have sex with men.
>>
>>56697136
Given that Israel is like the only ME country that doesn't hang fags from light poles, a faggot being pro Israel is pretty logical.
>>
>>56701398
I've actually given some thought about this.
Why would he be so confident about being at high risk of STDs?
Given his political stance and public visibility, wouldn't someone already have attempted to ruin him by a planted, STD ridden, black dick already?
Does a potential partner go through medical documentations if they want to bang this queen?
He mentions fucking women once a year just to check.
Being fabulous is a great shield against the progressives so I guess he has to maintain it one way or another.
>>
Milo doesn't just fuck black men.
Proof
https://twitter.com/JetpackNinja/status/594511513760636928/photo/1
>>
>>56702171
ew. Fugly.
>>
File: milo y.jpg-large.jpg (30 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
milo y.jpg-large.jpg
30 KB, 599x338
still the best hope for anything happening against Islam when the fems try to argue with him none of their usual attacks work and liberals are forced to defend his sexuality while at the same time saying Islam is a religion of peace when they throw faggots off buildings daily.
what sort of magical creature is Milo? it is like a unicorn made of cancer but it is the good type of cancer.
>>
You guys have to take Milo with a massive grain of salt. You have to understand that he's being intentionally provacative. Does he really believe climate change isn't real, or is he questioning the support and a lot of the research due to the massive amounts of money behind it? Is he really for circumcision, or is he asking people why they're getting so uptight about a skin flap that doesn't really make that much of a difference if it's there or not?
>>
>>56702386
very intelligent faggot so I don't think he is serious about cutting off baby's foreskins but if he actually said climate change was a hoax then yeah he is correct about that if he cited all the scientists saying there is no proof for it.
>>
>>56702386

How old are you?

Didn't your parents ever teach you value actions over words. Milo has taken the fight to their turf. Denying what he has done, and his own personal sacrifice is idiotic.

Take a look at the briebart comments about 1/10 are just calling him a fag everytime, and he still sticks around without having a bitch fit.

Truth be told I hate gays probably as much if not more than niggers, and I actually like him.

I don't like self-loathing people. He's arrogant but has the mouth to actually back it up. And he doesn't back down.

Unless it's a against another mans penis.... Eww
>>
>>56702386
He used to be a climatologist reporter, basically he forged documents to beef up number.s He's said so on multiple occasions that it's why he doesn't believe in global warming.
>>
>>56697136
You don't have to agree with him 100%. He's also pro digital-surveillance. The point of being pro free speech is that you can engage people with views different from yourself without throwing a hissy fit.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (18 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.jpg
18 KB, 500x327
>>56694354
Bit faggy for my taste, I wouldn't suck his dick but I'd by him a beer.
>>
>>56697136
>that twitter name

twitter existed in 2007?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.