[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>russia >fighting isis PICK UNO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: isis.jpg (240 KB, 1216x1024) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
240 KB, 1216x1024
>russia
>fighting isis

PICK UNO
>>
When they're done with one terrorist group, they'll move onto the other.
>>
>>56694357
You would think that Putin would go after the terrorists that just killed a couple hundred Russian civilians, but I guess he has more loyalty to some Arab tyrant instead of his own people.
>>
>>56694675
Lol, Americans really seem to like mudslime cock.
How else could you explain the fact, that they helped jihadists in Afghan back in the 80s and in Bosnia/Kosovo?
>>
ISIS is already at the border of israel? when did they get there?
>>
>>56694267
I don't see much difference between ISIS and those "syrian rebels". Apparently the syrian rebels yelled "ALLAHU AKBAR!" when shooting down that rescue helicopter, which essentially means if you get rid of ISIS, those assholes will just create ANOTHER terrorist group fighting for Sharia law etc.

Putin also believes that most of the people in Syria are mercenaries fighting proxy-wars. Which would make sense, right? How else can they afford that kind of equipment in shitskin land?
>>
>>56694357
>they'll move onto the other
Near the turkish border?
>>
File: putin1.jpg (118 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
putin1.jpg
118 KB, 360x500
Why were Russian planes flying there in the first place? There is no ISIS in North-Western Syria.

You know why? [spoiler]because Putin is a manlet liar[/spoiler]
>>
>>56694267
>>56694675
>>56698160
>I have the right to choose who Russia should fight
>after I'm responsible of arming rebels, causing havoc in the entire middle east and letting IS kill my civilians

You are entitled to nothing and should just shut the fuck up and thank Putin is doing something, remember NO ONE IS THERE WITH PLACET OF THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT except RUSSIA.

Fucking traitors of the western world
>>
>turkey
>fighting kurds
pick both
>>
>>56697088
Only difference is that The Rebels even if some are Islamists only care about Syria, Even Al Nusra is promising to not genocide Alawite/Chrisrian Civilians if they win
While I prefer Assad to Al Nusra, people who think that Putin is doing this to protect "Western Civilization" is a retard
And by the way I don't Believe that America is doing what it does for the "Greater good" either so don't accuse me of hypocricy
>>
>>56698333

Calm down, Ireland
>>
File: 1426178418533.png (202 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1426178418533.png
202 KB, 499x499
>>56698333
>ELECTED GOVERNMENT
"Syria can be seen as a republic under an authoritarian military-dominated regime, which harshly suppresses the opposition and lacks human rights and free elections."
But I don't expect an Italian to know anything about democracy. How many votes did Mario Monti or Matteo Renzi get? Italians are like the biggest keks in Europe.

Now please start making some economic reforms and pay debts. You're like a Greece 2.0.
>>
> fight ISIS
> rebels conquer the liberated areas

Great plan. I know now why France never won anything.
>>
>>56699023
> suppressive regime
so it's like Europe
>>
Russian AF fight for Assad. They dont care what kind of muslms they bomb.
>>
>>56694267
>Rebels aka Al qaeda branches aka CIA mercenaries
>>
File: 1447196009965.png (624 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
1447196009965.png
624 KB, 600x1601
>>56700230
And unlike US, they dont even have a good kdr to Fall back to.
>>
File: 1446415182230.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446415182230.jpg
279 KB, 1280x720
here's in memory of the ISIS narutard
>>
>>56694267
99.999% of what's left of the FSA is in the south.

That area is under jihadi control (Nusra, Ahrar, ...)

There are a couple of so-called "secular" rebel groups there, like "1st coastal", but they are laughably small groups, and are obviously kept around by the jihadis for the TOWs they get from the US.
>>
>>56700968
B8
>>
>>56700968
He was hezbollah.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.