[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Rubio will win the Republican primary election. - He is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: good-goy.jpg (45 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
good-goy.jpg
45 KB, 605x328
Marco Rubio will win the Republican primary election.

- He is backed by the establishment
- Actually has a chance at winning the general election
- 100% meme free
- Has spic support

Sorry boys, I know you want Trump to make anime real - but it's not going to happen.
>>
He's a lightweight. He has no chance.
>>
>>56694003
Give it time, we all saw him wipe the floor with Jeb.
>>
>>56693932
The more people say trump wont win, the more people bash on trump, the higher is poll numbers go. Nothing can stop the trump train
N O T H I N G
>>
>>56693932

The American public would never elect a man with ears that large to the presidency
>>
File: 1445599302074.png (1 MB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
1445599302074.png
1 MB, 1200x877
>>56693932
Hillary vs. Rubio.

Two bigger pro israel shills are simply not possible.
>>
>>56696739

Except how the primary selection process goes. The establishment is typically in full control of the "delegate selection" process which is the voting method for each state to vote on the party candidate.

In the past they used the system to completely screw over Ron Paul. Trump is a bigger contender but if they want to screw him over they can do it.
>>
>>56697217
In all seriousness though I like Randlet better.
I just hope that if they do try to pull a ron paul on him everyone will notice and people will finally realize the bullshit that goes on during elections
>>
Unless a lot of the other candidates swallow their pride and drop out, I don't see this happening. I mean people with <1% are clinging in the race still.
>>
File: 1447554663507.jpg (37 KB, 278x297) Image search: [Google]
1447554663507.jpg
37 KB, 278x297
>>56697217
No they won't completely fuck Trump out of delegates, they'll just work it enough to force a brokered convention.
>>
>>56693932
> Wastes water
Doesn't sit well with Californians
>>
>>56697596
it's only 2015, really this year doesn't even matter.
I feel like trump will lose support next year. Cruz and rand will be at the top 2 with trump third and carson 4th, I feel like carson's infamy will eventually fade away. Rand is playing it slow and I think that's how he'll win. He already gets attention through his filibusters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.