[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No QandA thread?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1567x985) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1567x985
m8
>>
Live:
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/join-the-discussion.htm

Topic:
Patriarchy
>>
File: Women professions.png (82 KB, 304x958) Image search: [Google]
Women professions.png
82 KB, 304x958
Dumping some shit to bump the thread in case some Ausbros don't know this is live
>>
File: 1435643645277.png (265 KB, 720x636) Image search: [Google]
1435643645277.png
265 KB, 720x636
>>
File: 1IN3_Fact_Sheets_Oct_2015.jpg (729 KB, 730x3347) Image search: [Google]
1IN3_Fact_Sheets_Oct_2015.jpg
729 KB, 730x3347
http://www.oneinthree.com.au/infographic/
>>
Fucking Ausfags where are you
>>
>tfw delayed telecast
>>
File: qanda2015 new bingo.png (303 KB, 621x846) Image search: [Google]
qanda2015 new bingo.png
303 KB, 621x846
The old bingo is more suitable for this episode because it had muh soggy knees and all men's fault.
>>
>victim blaming
>>
Only here in case the bingoanon decided to drop by and start camwhoring tbqh.

Doubt we're gonna have much luck with 15 minutes left to run.
>>
>>56693899

I'm fucking sick of watching that leftie shit. It just makes me angry and want to burn things.
>>
"I know people who have been called names..."

Jesus Christ
>>
I wish they'd just fucking admit that this is only a problem amongst dykes and wogs. I watched some of that one hour special last night and most of the female victims were either Coconuts or Niggers.
>>
Isn't this normally on Monday nights?
>>
qanda sucked this year. The whole season. I stopped even shitposting in the threads here. It was that bad.
>>
>>56695175
Yes, this is a 'very special episode' to bookend the main series which finished up this Monday.
>>
>>56695175
Domestic violence special thing
>>
>>56695218
Please come back next year anon
The threads need more people
>>
>one in three

YESSS FUCKING FINALLY
>>
>I don't accept that.
>>
>Domestic violence
These leftist cunts who say we shouldn't give a shit about terrorism because you've got more chance of dying from a million other things would never say that about women dying from domestic violence even though it is the exact same thing.

They feel free to tar all men but get all pissy if someone tries to tar all muslims.

"Men" need to do something about domestic violence, but you can't say muslims need to do something about terrorism.

Fuck them all.
>>
>>56694166
Is this an edit? The obstacles are in the woman's mind not in real life.
>>
>>56695346
Yep, statistics really are that simple! If they work against your narrative, you can just dismiss them out of hand.
>>
File: 154402114.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
154402114.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>56695218
We had one glorious and unforgettable highlight
>>
>>56695373
to be fair the amount of abusive relationships that don't end in murder is far higher than the amount of Muslims that are borderline terrorists.
>>
>but muh severity!!!

For fuck's sake...
>>
Where's bingobro?
>>
>>56695417
fuck that was funny
>>56695401
it is, yeah
>>
>>56695499
Only just tuned in, lost track of time.

And I was playing vidya...
>>
>>56695448
Well what is the threshold m8. Name a number. when does it become alright to tar everyone with the same brush. What is the rule?

I will tell you the rule m8, it is basic power dynamics. You tar people you don't like and who aren't on your side, and defend those who are on your side.
>>
File: frogs implying.png (174 KB, 400x492) Image search: [Google]
frogs implying.png
174 KB, 400x492
>Technology facilitated harassment.

I also like how that dyke cunt suggested that male victims are usually making it up when they report it. If you said that about female victims you'd get booed and lynched.
>>
>>56695588
Are we all at free smartphones homo?
>>
There was a tweet earlier suggesting that we should reverse the burden of proof on domestic violence crimes

That is, men have to prove that they aren't abusive

What the fuck is happening
>>
>>56695683
>What the fuck is happening
A contest for power m8. The victim groups and losers have banded together and are attempting to elevate themselves and cast the rest of us down.

We have to stomp them back down or it will be us being stomped on forever.
>>
Fuuuuck forgot about this shit.

Did I miss anything good?

There's another one on too isn't there?
>>
Nova Peris is really fucking retarded; she can't speak English for shit the dumb boong.
>>
Why the fuck did you faggots let Turnbull overthrow based Tone?
>>
>>56695683
That's tacitly already the case, and it usually happens in the event of a reported rape.

Welcome to the Brave New World.
>>
>>56695793
We didn't do anything fuckwit, he was rolled by his own party.

You'd think a Brit of all people would understand how Westminster system politics work.
>>
>>56695793
No choice m9
>>
>>56695767
Men are evil we need more money for dem programs
>>
>>56695851
>>56695863
We could have resisted m8s. We could have taken to the streets to defend Based Tone.
>>
>Brave woman that she is

Yeah, it's real brave to shamelessly profit off of the death of your son.
>>
Rosie Batty is a dumb british whore who got her son killed because she was a pussy. Brave my arse, cunt.
>>
>>56695934
Yes, but you all laid down and took it like little poofs
>>
File: 1409489892509.gif (743 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
1409489892509.gif
743 KB, 400x230
>>56695079

because 40-45% of the audience being consistently Coalition voters and having guest panelists from the Coalition government and groups like the Small Business Council, all who are without a doubt (at the least) right-of-center, definitely makes it a lefty show.
>>
>>56695934
Nah, Tones made his own bed and had to lie in it.

I'm non-partisan but really, really happy that the Shortman has zero chance of ever being PM.
>>
>>56695975
Tone had been a really shitty PM though m8.

By the end it was hard to give much of a shit about him.

He was just so dumb and wouldn't change.
>>
Hey /pol/ serious question but why the fuck would anyone be violent against their partner?

I completely love my gf and would never hurt her
>>
>>56696010
>Coalition voters
Yeah but they are trendy socially liberal type coalition voters. Not real conservatives.

All the think tank and business council wankers aren't social conservatives either.

The only time a real conservative is allowed on they are the butt of jokes all night.
>>
>>56696078
Controlling other people is fun m8. It can become a bad habit.
>>
>>56696078
The amount of psychological mind fuckery my ex did to me, I'm surprised I never hit her. It's debilitating
>>
>>56696010
Everyone knows that audience statistics are total bullshit in almost all cases.
>>
File: 1395308622314.jpg (9 KB, 227x180) Image search: [Google]
1395308622314.jpg
9 KB, 227x180
>>56696169

>Conservative parliamentarians and hardline conservatives in general say stupid shit
>get laughed at
>"It's a lefty show"
>>
>>56696232

Do they? I wasn't aware of anyone voicing that factless opinion at any point, honestly.
>>
>>56696318
>say stupid shit
The lefties say the most stupid shit m8, and the stupider it is the more applause they get.
>>
>>56696355
The audience numbers aren't rorted in a technical sense.

The flaw is that they choose coalition VOTERS, not members.

But they are coalition voters drawn from the same background as the rest of the type of people who would want to be in an ABC audience.

So socially liberal wankers. Doctors wives etc.

The ABC pretends that this makes the audience "balanced" as if who people vote for really reflects their views.
>>
>>56696435

>The lefties say the most stupid shit m8
k, that's your opinion

>and the stupider it is the more applause they get.

I guess that depends on who are you labeling with what is now a extremely broad term of "lefty". I am a borderline communist, but we both can agree on the modern feminist movement being void of any real-world ideology and in most cases lacking sense. You might label feminism as falling into the "lefty" category, but simply calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a "lefty" really leaves everything confusing.
>>
>>56696560

>The flaw is that they choose coalition VOTERS, not members.

Never said that they didn't and is largely irrelevant. Voting for a party you don't agree with ideologically doesn't make any sense. And the bottom line is that the greens and labour voters in the audience wouldn't be (for the most part) members either.

>The ABC pretends that this makes the audience "balanced" as if who people vote for really reflects their views.

I vote for people that reflect my views. If it's true that there are people who vote for the Coalition that aren't actually supportive of their policies, it really explains a-lot.
>>
>>56695971
m8 if you want to get on Mr Bones' Wild Ride go say that out loud to some women in public lel
>>
>>56696906
>Voting for a party you don't agree with ideologically doesn't make any sense

People in the rich suburbs vote Liberal for economic reasons but do not share the conservative social views.

Just like people in the poor suburbs vote Labor but do not share Labor's social views.

No poor people turn up to be in an ABC audience though. It is all middle class socially liberal wankers. So it is not balanced on social issues. They are all lefties on social matters.

Anyone who says something conservative on social matters gets no support at all from the audience and is just ridiculed.

This has nothing to do with what is said being "stupid" but rather the audience being biased by the type of Liberal voter the ABC puts in the "balanced" audience.
>>
File: 1436564230258.jpg (68 KB, 1048x762) Image search: [Google]
1436564230258.jpg
68 KB, 1048x762
Every week i come onto these threads just to see what the topic is and every week i get mad and dont watch the show. Pity the only Q&A show we have only deals with leftist SJW shit.

Just one week with the topic of Nationalism, War Veteran benefits or Bodybuilding is all i want.
>>
>>56697099

Okay I see what you're getting at now.

Still, labelling a show that would have people that would represent the views of ~75% of the Australian public as a "lefty show", is laughable, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
>>56697347
>Bodybuilding
They've done shows on homosexuality heaps of times m8.
>>
>>56697435
Youre funny cunt
I bet you dont even vote 1 katters you fucking manlet.
>>
Where exactly are all these 'domestic abusing men' ?

You hear there is domestic violence every 4 minutes and that two women die each week and shit.

But like... I never see it in the real world. Is it in remote aboriginal communities or women trying to get a better deal during a divorce? Suburbs seem fine.
>>
>>56697430
>is laughable
No it isn't laughable. And if you really think 75% of the public shares Q&A style social views you need to get out amongst real people a lot more.
>>
>>56697554
m8 the secret they don't want let out is that violence against women is overwhelmingly a lower class trait.

It is abos and the lowest of bogans doing 80% of it.

They try and give the impression that it happens everywhere, but this is misleading, given that it is very rare amongst normal people compared to the dysfunctional underclass.
>>
>>56696221
What sort of shit did she pull on you? Tell us your stories pls sir.
>>
>>56697561

No matter where I go, I find it hard to find anybody that doesn't think gay marriage should be legalized. If your definition of "real people" is mostly restricted to rabid churchgoers and backwater rednecks, then I would rather not get out amongst "real people"
>>
>>56697819
>No matter where I go, I find it hard to find anybody that doesn't think gay marriage should be legalized

You need to get your face out of the gloryhole m8 and come up for air.

You silly communist cunt.
>>
File: peter fitz5.jpg (18 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
peter fitz5.jpg
18 KB, 300x450
>>56697347
They did an episode of Insight about bodybuilding a while ago and it was absolutely disgusting. It was typical anti-steroid anti-masculinity boomer bullshit based upon fear and completely devoid of fact.

It's probably still on their site if you want to have a look. Insight generally deals with more issues like that. Qanda was originally designed for politics only but has branched out a little over the years.
>>
>>56698098

And you need to get your face-out of your imaginary god's asshole and come up for air.

You silly kekservative cunt.
>>
>>56697721
I can confirm this. We studied domestic violence somewhat in criminal law, and it is most prevalent among indigenous and poor migrants, especially refugees who have been in Australia less than five years.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.