[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland to bring back death penalty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1445811335873468085.jpg (210 KB, 620x449) Image search: [Google]
1445811335873468085.jpg
210 KB, 620x449
http://www.tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/pis-chce-przywrocic-kare-smierci,191938.html

IT'S HAPPENING
I wonder what the EU is going to say about that
>>
hell yeah, finally
>>
>>56693620
>I tought this is some shit because it is tvn page
>it is true
shocking desu senpai. I start to think that they want to do shit to piss of eu so they are kick us from it. There was also a news some days ago to take away flags of eu union and leave only Polish ones in place where prime minister talk
>>
>>56693620
I think it's forbidden by ECHR.
>>
>>56693620
my polish is bad, is he basing the need of this from the "current events", meaning the attacks on paris?
>>
>>56694761
Nope, He says that society don't feel safe and we should bring back death sentence for murder with cruelty and increase other penalties.
>>
>2011
>2011
>2011
>2011

>2011
>2011 >2011 >2011 >2011 >2011 >2011 >2011 >2011

>current year
>2011
>>
>I wonder what the EU is going to say about that
heh poprosza zeby wzieli wiecej uchodzcow
>>
File: Polandball.png (10 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
Polandball.png
10 KB, 605x605
>We are be wanting to grill some kebabs maybe in future times.
>>
populist bullshit is to be expected by this party of idiots.

however they have to leave the EU if they actually want to implement it.

as german i am fine with that. one eastern european money sinkhole less in the union.

they also would have to leave schengen which is even nicer bc. then their organised thugs can't cross the border that easily and crime rates in germany would lower consierably ;D

so please poland... do it now... do it quick.
>>
>>56694451
>There was also a news some days ago to take away flags of eu union and leave only Polish ones in place where prime minister talk
She spoke today and they actually did that.
>>
>>56693620
They can't and it's just a publicity stunt as always.
>>
>>56697419
>as german i am fine with that.
As a Finn I'm ok with everyone leaving the union. Let this Germanic clusterfuck fall to pieces already. Worst thing that happened to Europe, ever.
>>
Poland you guys got blacks there why need it?
>>
File: 6enERtD.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
6enERtD.gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>56693620
FUCK YEAH! LATE TERM ABORTIONS!!!
>>
>>56697419
Chill out Hans, you will get your 2 million new muslim refugees next year.
>>
>>56697804
as an Est, I'm hopeful we'll step out of the EU
>>
>>56697849
answered your own question
>>
File: winterchan.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
winterchan.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>56693620
poland pls don't overdo it
>>
>>56693620
Is this for real? Based as FUCK in that case.
>>
>>56697804
lol... yeah keep dreaming. as most fins you have no grasp of reality.
that clusterfuck wasn't a german idea to begin with... we just made it cosy for us after it nearly broke us in the 90s and erly 00s.

we would be fine without it. however i kinda like the idea of the EU just not the way it's implemented right now.
>>
>>56698056
>however i kinda like the idea of the EU just not the way it's implemented right now.
Yeah, we all know you fuckers want a United States of Europe; never gonna happen. But keep on having wet dreams about it.
>>
>>56697909
fun fact... we will make sure you will get your fair share ;D
>>
>>56694946
A disappointment.
>>
>>56698182
"we"

You wouldn't be a proxyfag or an expat (scheiss)Ami, would you?
>>
Okay, two things:

1. Majority of population wants death penalty back ( 2011 data: 61% for, 34% against)

2. It's impossible to implement it, without leaving several international treaties/organizations

tl;dr: Populist government saying populist things.
>>
>>56697419
>crime rates lower
achmed u got to be joking me
>>
>>56698412
mwahahaha...
yeah... being american would explain my shitty english.
>>
Death penalty is good thing, but it isn't to lower crime rate but rather to remove the most unwanted from society, like terrorists and such. No point to feed and spend money on them.
>>
>>56698911
this.
I would totally support death penalty for multiple murders or things like that. First they kill your fellow citizens and then you have to pay for their imprisonment costs till they die....
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 407x407
>>56693620
Not a very Catholic thing to do, tbqh lads
>>
Good job Poland, in finally joining the most advanced nation (U.S.) in having the death penalty.
>>
Having a death penalty doesn't seem very Catholic to me.

I'm Catholic and I think a dealth penalty is just as heinous as abortion.
>>
>>56693620
>I wonder what the EU is going to say about that
Write you a strongly worded letter.
>>
>>56699333
orban abandoned his plans to reintroduce the death penalty after he received a "letter" from the EU...
>>
>>56693620
any prison sentence should either be <7 years or death penalty. anything over 7 years in prison crushes the inmates capability at being rehabilitated and just creates a fully institutionalized mind. if it's greater than 7 years just put them out of their misery
>>
The death penalty is so fucking based.
>>
>>56698436

You know you can implement it, and even have the time to execute a lot of fuckers if you do it anyway and put the EU in front of the accomplished deed.

They'll be like : "Oh... I... I guess you went with it a-anyway, so w-we must discuss s-some new regulations, or p-penalties..."

They would know it is the death of the EU if they act, and if they don't.

They would stay keked.
>>
>>56699143
>>56699269

We understand your feelings and your beliefs. However, the point of either of these things is to remove a potentially harmful member of society. And as long as society decides, god doesn't have a say in it.

But take heart in the knowledge that a lot of productive lives will be saved, while the others gets to be redeemed by the big G himself.
>>
>>56699333
>>56699555
>trippin
>>
File: don kaczynski.jpg (53 KB, 670x543) Image search: [Google]
don kaczynski.jpg
53 KB, 670x543
>>56693620
>You never think to protect yourself with real friends. You think it's enough to be an European. All right, the EU protects you, there is European Court of Justice, so you don't need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say Don Kaczynski, you must give me justice. And you don't ask in respect or friendship. And you don't think to call me Godchairman; instead you come to my house on the day my Party is celebrating and you ask me to do murder...for money.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.