[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please /pol/ what should i do to get drafted? Little history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 468770-soldier-Stock-Photo-swat.jpg (107 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
468770-soldier-Stock-Photo-swat.jpg
107 KB, 866x1300
Please /pol/ what should i do to get drafted?

Little history first.
Im an unemployed neet looser with nothing to loose, shit shape havent worked out in years.(Not really fat but still cant run for long).
Im kinda educated, degree in computer science.

Since my outlooks for getting a job is slim i thought I might be able to join the barely existing army of Sweden to fight in world war 3.
What can I do to get drafted, in spide of my shit condition?
>>
File: 1411912815269.png (51 KB, 287x205) Image search: [Google]
1411912815269.png
51 KB, 287x205
>>56693488
>degree in computer science.

Let me guess, you also studied game design?
>>
>>56693561
Not really, but its still a good for nothing degree, might as well have been gamedesign.
>>
>>56693488
come to israel and be a good goy
>>
>>56693488
Not sure how Sweden works, but in US Congress has to start a draft during wartime for anyobe to get "drafted'. Rest of the time you just volunteer.
>>
>>56693599
You have literally no hope in the military, your best bet is to double down and get educated in something related to cyber security. Security is basically the only area of IT that is guaranteed growth in the forseeable future.
Computer Science is literally a meme degree, it's what people who think "Well I don't really know what i want to do, but I like computers and don't like working hard. I know, I'll do computer science!" do.
>>
As someone who came from a shitshape need background like you, I can say that training will easily require one year to get into above average shape. And trust me, you will need it to compensate for your neet ways, you need the extra plusses to impress your fellow peers so that they may overlook your weaknesses a bit.

Right now I can run 19 minutes on 5km, lift myself up 10 times and I am still going forward. It took me a longish time to get here as well, though I was kinda fat too.

Seriously dont bother with army things if you cannot to 30 pushups, 10 pullups and run somewhere near 20 minutes on 5km.

Even this is the bare minimum in some armies.
>>
>>56693717
>>56693615
>>56693599
>>56693561
>>56693488
Woah, what the fuck? Is comp sci. that terrible outside of the U.S?
>>
do push-up for a bit. then join pew pew, my dude
>>
>>56693488
We don't have the draft, but you can do GMU. I wouldn't recommend it. Shit pay, no career prospects.
>>
>>56693849
is dying a career
>>
>>56693849
Career? I expected to get shot and escape this horrible world, if i can bring some towelheads with me that would be a plus.
>>
>>56693898
do it
>>
>>56693779
Comp Sci by itself is a joke even in the US. Comp Sci is something that works well paired up with a variety of other related degrees, and when paired up like that can give you an edge over the competition, but by itself isn't particularly good for anything.
>>
>>56693488
If you are not a nigger or any other subhuman move to Finland. There is military base of Dragsvik that is 100 % in Swedish language and you can join it straight if you are under 28 years old. We need more soldiers when muslims start to riot. + if you stay you can still enjoy your neet lifestyle guaranteed by finnish wellfare system.
>>
>>56693888
depends how u die
>>
>>56693898
We have very few operators on foreign ground. You need to go SF to get to do anything, and even if you go you'll probably just hang around some translators and train some natives. You're not gonna get shot, or get to shoot anyone and you probably won't even pass the psych eval or physical requirements.

You'd have better odds joining the FFL if that's your goal. And I suspect they're even tougher than normal now since they've a shitton of applicants due to the youth unemployment.
>>
>>56693964
Good idea. Do you think Arbetsförmedling could pay the trip?

>>56694109
Kinda the reason why i made the thread, looking for other options than the Swedish one, right now mooving to finland seems like the most plausable
>>
File: fanv.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
fanv.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>56693488
just stfu and start making Fallout 4 mods.
>>
>>56693488
Just get fit, then join the military. It's easy.
>>
>>56693488
>army of Sweden

dont be stupid

buy a gym membership and get on a treadmill starting tomorrow or just run outside, 5 times/week
buy good jogging shoes
since your endurance is non-existant now just run without any training program
just run till you can't anymore, walk until you can and run again, rinse and repeat for at least 30 minutes first, adjust this however you need

do this for half a year and join FFL
>>
>>56693488
You should put gay make up on your eyes just like in the pic. Then go draft to an army that is build upon fags and Arab tolerance.
>>
>>56693779
its just a paper senpai, unless you learn programming or networking by yourself CompSci itself is useless

im pretty sure its the same everywhere
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.