[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these "FUCK TURKS" threads Why you guys so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: 1447607937001.gif (67 KB, 504x739) Image search: [Google]
1447607937001.gif
67 KB, 504x739
>all these "FUCK TURKS" threads

Why you guys so rude? You do realise that only 50% of the Turkish population voted for Erdoğan. All of this is a result of Erdoğan's politics.

Turkey was a good boi until 2002 when Mr. CIA put Erdoğan in charge.
>>
>>56693342
Your country is financially supporting ISIS and bombing the people trying to fight against it while allowing terrorists to freely pass through your borders. Turkey is no better than Saudi Arabia or any other Islamic shithole and needs to be removed and replaced with Kurdistan
>>
>>56693342
>only 50% of the Turkish population voted for Erdoğan

That's still a shitload. /pol/'s cutoff for durka status is about 10%.
>>
File: apGo94z.jpg (175 KB, 1134x1184) Image search: [Google]
apGo94z.jpg
175 KB, 1134x1184
>>56693509
>reading threads with your ass
>not being able to comprehend your own language
>>
>>56693557
I see.

Let's nuke USA next, considering 50% of your population are mixblood mongrels.
>>
> 97.8% muslim

Sorry, you all have to burn. Anyone too stupid not to leave deserves to die anyways.
>>
>>56693342
>Turkey was a good boi until 2002 when Mr. CIA put Erdoğan in charge.

its always the United States' fault :^)
>>
The problem isn't that one man has the power over all the nation, and is thus at fault.

It's the lack of protest and voiced dissenting opinions from the population (or at least, the lack of reports on this) that makes people weary of your country.

If bs is going on, and you don't want to get nuked, protest and let the world know your country doesn't support what your leader just did. Simple as that.
>>
>>56693623
>all muslims are evil

I love this meme.

Aside from that,
According to the Eurobarometer Poll 2010:[60]

94% of Turkish citizens responded: "I believe there is a God".
1% responded: "I believe there is some sort of spirit or life force".
1% responded: "I don't believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force".
According to the KONDA Research and Consultancy survey carried out throughout Turkey on 2007:[61]

52.8% defined themselves as "a religious person who strives to fulfill religious obligations" (Religious)
34.3 % defined themselves as ""a believer who does not fulfill religious obligations" (Not religious).
9.7% defined themselves as "a fully devout person fulfilling all religious obligations" (Fully devout).
2.3% defined themselves as "someone who does not believe in religious obligations" (Non-believer).
0.9% defined themselves as "someone with no religious conviction" (Atheist).
>>
>>56693698
>It's the lack of protest and voiced dissenting opinions from the population (or at least, the lack of reports on this) that makes people weary of your country.

We didn't do enough but haven't you heard of the Gezi protests and how the government imprisons journalists? It's literally not possible to speak against the government nowadays. Even high school students are sent to jail here for insulting Erdoğan. I'm serious.
>>
>>56693800
No I hadn't, which is why I said lack of reports or information on the subject.

All this shady shit is just that, shady shit.
>>
>>56694059
Well, I guess your media doesn't give much shit about what goes on in Turkey. But Gezi protests were a big thing in Turkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gezi_Park_protests

There are similiar protests every other month but none was as big as that one.
>>
>>56693342
What those Turks did at the football is a disgrace. And in Gallipoli way back when.
Fuck Turkey.
>>
>>56694234
>And in Gallipoli way back when.

Oh, defending your country is a bad thing now? Fuck you, Anzac whore.

>What those Turks did at the football is a disgrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=kIIJ2T4wXfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrP8Qcz0hg
>>
File: Erdogan or we burn Russia.png (411 KB, 570x383) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan or we burn Russia.png
411 KB, 570x383
Better start burning Syria, Erdogan has declared Assad's over.
>>
File: trchan pro.png (150 KB, 434x450) Image search: [Google]
trchan pro.png
150 KB, 434x450
pol is mostly slav losers and slav loser immigrants :D
dat why they care about whitenes :D because they are useless white nigers and only achievement of them is being white :D
>>
>>56694726
You're forgetting the fact that the man they worship considered Slavs to be subhumans. Stockholm syndrome desu.
>>
>>56693621

>actually believing turkey will nuke anything
>>
File: greece mega idea.jpg (310 KB, 1412x1008) Image search: [Google]
greece mega idea.jpg
310 KB, 1412x1008
>>56694388
>defending your country is a bad thing now?

Your country is in Central Asia, Turkish whore. The land you were "defending" belonged to Greece.
>>
>>56695249
Your country is in Germany, Saxon whore. The land you were "defending" belonged to Celtic people.
>>
File: 1448391173392.png (17 KB, 596x158) Image search: [Google]
1448391173392.png
17 KB, 596x158
>>56693342
>implying Erdogan didnt rig the election

We make the silent majority responisble for allowing bullshit in other cases too and we wont make an exception for Turkey just because it hurts your feelings. You laugh at Sweden, the US or Germany but woe is me when the hens come home to roost.
Take to the streets instead of shitposting on 4chin about how not all Turks are inbred mongols.
>>
>>56693342
>blaming CIA

Modern and secular Turkey my ass. This is the exact same tripe that the goat fucking Arabs spout when they get BTFO by anyone pointing out that they are permanently stuck in Middle Ages.

Stop blaming anyone else but yourself and grow a fucking pair.
>>
>>56697349

>Turks on suicidewatch
>>
>>56695249
Every piece of red territory on that map is now 99% Muslim. It's Turkish land whether you want it to be so or not. That's reality.
>>
>>56693747
How is this proving your point. You still have way too many nutjobs.
>>
>>56693342
>only 50%
And what about the 12% of Turks want to make Sharia law of the land?

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
>>
>>56698723
What about 16% of finns who vote for cultural marxists?

Time to nuke Finland, guys!
>>
>>56693342

>Turkey
>a good boi

Fuck off

7th October 1571 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
>>
File: 1439764058554.gif (70 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
1439764058554.gif
70 KB, 800x581
>>56699786
Here comes the mandatory nigger of the thread.
>>
>>56693342
Because you're kebab.
>>
>>56699909

Do you really want to start who's more nigger? You'll only lose another war as usual turk.

Go out and pray to allah instead, is that time of the day, don't miss one of the five.
>>
>>56698870
Cultural Marxist in the West control majority of nuke capacity.

Islamists only hold dominion over the worst shitholes of the planet like Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia and Turkey.
>>
>>56693342

>only 50%

Thats extremely high.
>>
>>56699979
>Spanish basement dweller put on suicide watch after he couldn't refute the fact that his bloodline is tainted with African DNA
>>
>>56700009
What's the point?

>>56700139
38% of Britain vote for cultural Marxists.

Time to nuke Britain!
>>
>>56700267

At no point did i say you needed to die for it. I guess thats the Turk way of thinking. What party/parties is this 38% number you're talking of though?
>>
>>56700267
Nothing much, it just baffles me how the Turkish people saw how incompetent the other muslim countries led by Islamists were and decided that it was what they wanted for themselves.
>>
>>56693747
>I love this meme
it's not a meme, muslims are disgusting pieces of shit
>>
File: A70QO0J.jpg (118 KB, 694x720) Image search: [Google]
A70QO0J.jpg
118 KB, 694x720
>>
>>56700619
> it just baffles me how the Turkish people saw how incompetent th.-

They didn't see anything. That's why they voted for Erdoğan in the first place. They are uneducated villagers.
>>
>>56693342
The problem is that usually no one gives much shit about Turkey. Outsiders know maybe 1% of what has been happening since the great sultan took power back in the early years of this century.
I mean, just look at popular media outlets and you'll see them painting PKK fighters as courageous and brave freedom fighters bravely battling the oppressing majority and Islamist terrorists, and not as a terrorist band whose primary function is to be the strong arm of an oppressive feudal system and whose primary pastime is killing conscripts via mines.
Now that the whole ISIS deal has been put under the spotlight, people have started paying attention to Turkey. But since they don't know shit the more they will look at the box of madness that is AKP's Turkey the more they will have similar reactions of shock and disbelief. Most won't even dare to look deeper because the unpleasant connections involving their supposedly dindu governments will surface.

The average /pol/tard's vision of the country is probably not even worth discussing. Going by the spurdo's comments here for example it is apparent that he thinks Turkish politics consist of educated and relatively comfortable voters making intelligent decisions and not hordes of very poor people supporting whoever promises them the most support.
>>
Turkey crowd chants Allahu Akbar in One Minute of Silence for French victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAaI2-EimA4
>>
>>56701510
>chants allahu akbar

its dont
>>
Why are Turks the most assblasted shitskins here?

You ugly muslim cockroaches will get what's coming
>>
>>56693342

remove yourself
>>
>>56693342
You're turks.
You still hold constantinople.
You're not europeans.

Islam is just the cherry on top tbf
>>
>>56694234
>>56694388

Wow wow wow. Bruhs please.

>Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.
>Ataturk
>>
File: eyebrow.jpg (85 KB, 490x613) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow.jpg
85 KB, 490x613
ololulolulolus chipsinpitta chilisauceboss?
>>
>You do realise that only 50% of the Turkish population voted for Erdoğan

You do realise that this is incorrect and Erdoogen is a dictator?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.