[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA BTFOd by GERMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: lafonten.jpg (94 KB, 495x457) Image search: [Google]
lafonten.jpg
94 KB, 495x457
A very respectable german politician Oskar Lafontaine calls out NATO and US on their bullshit and says fuck US imperialism
Say that American Minister of Defence is actually a minister of war ( this sounds familiar)
Says that enlarging NATO to the east is the biggest mistake ever since it will only lead to a new cold war.
That Europe suffers because of decreased trade and losing jobs.
Says that when said about it Victoria Nuland (US secretary to European Affairs) said "Fuck Europe"

Say that Victoria Nuland admitted US spent 5 billion dollars to incite a rebellion in Ukraine.

Says we need a government that will say fuck you to US imperalism.
>>
>>56692606
>Says we need a government that will say fuck you to US imperalism.
Yeah so do we...good luck though the people here can't even get that done.
>>
>>56692606
>American Minister of Defence
Are you talking about the Secretary of the United States Department of Defense?
>>
>>56692606
>respectable politician
>leftist communist bigot, living in a mansion driving a Porsche, Oskar Lafontaine

Pick one
>>
>>56693331
Wasn't he a part of the current ruling coalition, the SPD and CSU/CSD/whatever ?
>>
>>56693424
>>56693569
would be for you

>>56693331
Yes, was translating from German, didn't know how you call it and my german isn't exactly superb
>>
>>56692606
>lead to another cold war
Too late buddy, we've been doing that for years now.
>>
>Lafontaine
>respectable
Ayyyyy
>>
>>56692606
This guy is still alive? Damn. Last I heard he had cancer and stepped back from every political position. That was 5 or 6 years ago.
>>
>>56693778
Came back from the grave to fight US imperialism.
>>
The American is the greatest threat to world peace.
>>
>>56692606
I never realised what total cunts the rich in Washington are until I lived in DC.
>>
>>56693851
The American is the enemy of humanity, with no regard for human life.
>>
>>56692606
>Muslims pouring in the millions
>Russia invading its neighbors left and right
>"Stop oppressing us with your protection America"
The last time Europe made its own decisions 80 million peopled died.
>>
>>56692606
Germany has been importing Turks as cheap labor for 40 years. Wtf is he yammering about losing jobs?
>>
>>56693569
No, he retired. He was neither in the CDU nor the SPD (well he once was in the 90s) but in "Die Linke", which is a small left wing/borderline communist party currently in the opposition in parliament. Fun fact: It also is the successor party of the PDS, formerly SED, the party of Erich Honecker and friends, idiot in chief of the GDR.
>>
>>56693848
Because anyone else that wanted to challenge world peace would have to challenge America. Deal with it.
>>
>>56693848
Sven lad it isn't America's fault for mudslime rape when you voluntarily spread your legs
>>
>>56694073
Lol what? Are you just retarded or smoking something? The people challenging world peace IS the United States.

Btw, America is the collective name for two continents, fucking retard.
>>
>>56694131
Yes, it is.

They flood Europe with ''mudslimes'', they export ideological subversion which makes white women spread their legs for brown dick, they spread ideological subversion which makes whites despise themselves. They are solely responsible for the situation in the world today.
>>
>>56694178
>white women spread their legs for brown dick,

Found the real problem here didn't we.
>>
>>56694141
>The people challenging world peace IS the United States.
World peace is the United States, you ungrateful mooch, and if Trump gets elected you'll be forced to confront that soon enough.
>Btw, America is the collective name for two continents
Ahahaha fucking spic proxy, nevermind.
>>
>>56694178
>The United States forced every government in Europe to open their collective borders to the unwashed hordes of ibslamic gommunism
>>
>The whole world against the usa
My dick is hard.
It would be awesome if the jews and muslims ( and the UK of course ) sided with them, we'd get rid of all evil in one stroke.

Then, we'd just need a fourth world war for getting back the Rhineland and everything would be peaceful.
>>
>>56694470
Having worked with NATO militaries, I'm confident in saying, we would win.
>>
>>56693916
Go be a pussy somewhere else, globalist.
War is Humanity, and Humanity is War.

No period in History was more disgusting than ours, which is a period of peace.
Say no to peace, say yes to Humanity, say yes to decency, say yes to total war !
>>
>>56694598
You guys are laughably incompetents tbf
Don't worry about us ;^)
>>
>>56694694
That's funny. Because I consider the Dutch more competent than you.
>>
File: soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg (259 KB, 1052x748) Image search: [Google]
soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg
259 KB, 1052x748
>>56692606
>US imperalism
Wrong target.
>>
>American "imperialism"

We own no foreign territories and our borders haven't changed in hundreds of years.
>>
>>56694810
After 70 years of US imposed zog on germany you think theyre going to name the jew?
>>
>>56694835
>We own no foreign territories

You sure m8?

http://youtu.be/EpGH02DtIws
>>
>>56694835
>We own no foreign territories
*Ahem*
And PS, all us military installations, nato or otherwise, count as US territory
The us has an empire, deal with it
>>
File: Flag American Empire.png (176 KB, 1024x539) Image search: [Google]
Flag American Empire.png
176 KB, 1024x539
>>56694835
what the fug
>>
>>56694963
Fuck them. Fucking Jew himself said Hitler dindu nuffin and the dumbfucks doubled down on their white guilt. Fuck them and the anal leakage they get for taking Achmed's cock.
>>
>>56692606
>europe
>stop being pussies

pick one and only one.
>>
>>56695068
I dont think you understand how much harder their brainwashing is including forced visits to concentration camps as fucking toddlers in gradeschool
>>
File: US Opinions.png (102 KB, 1250x702) Image search: [Google]
US Opinions.png
102 KB, 1250x702
Historic trends indicate Europe would like us more if we invaded them.
>>
>>56694338
Yep, that's literally the case.
>>
>>56694810
>le single individual evil mastermind
Fuck off CIA.
>>
>>56695145
I don't give a fuck. They were given a pass. Somehow the entire fucking country has become a pervers amalgamation of white man's burden/guilt. Goddamn. What happened to those Huns Patton warned us about?
>>
>>56694251
>>56694747
>>56694964
>>56695068
Why are you an anti-white? Why do you want to exterminate the white race?
>>
>>56695145
Just look at what the fucking retard is writing, he can't communicate on any level higher than single sentences.

>>56695253
>I don't give a fuck
>>56695068
>Fuck them
>>56694964
>You sure m8?
>>56694747
>That's funny

This guy is a literal retard.
>>
>>56692606

Enjoy trying to pay for those health care and tertiary education programmes that you Europeans so smugly flaunt at the US when they stop paying for the 25% of Nato that they do.
>>
>>56692606
>tfw american /pol/ack in europe
im excited about deutcshland erwachen but im not looking forward to being targeted...
>>
>>56695243
And you, you little Stockholm syndrome sufferer, how does it feel to have 27% of your population being foreigners? Don't you have brown dick to fluff for your wife?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.