[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so honestly, what does /pol/ feel about MGTOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: 6fg85.jpg (49 KB, 480x299) Image search: [Google]
6fg85.jpg
49 KB, 480x299
so honestly, what does /pol/ feel about MGTOW?
>>
its called celibacy you don't need a new name for it
>>
Don't worry one day a 4/10 philipina will love you for your green card.

Then you will drive her to church every Sunday, and send a chunk of your paycheck to her parents each month.

That's what you wanted, right?
>>
File: u9neXlW.jpg (13 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
u9neXlW.jpg
13 KB, 403x195
I didn't choose celibacy, the celibacy chose me.
>>
>>56692521
I like what the MGTOW movement stands for but it is full of NEETs who have never gotten their dick wet. Don't swear off the vaginal Jew until you know its power, anything else is an excuse to eat tendies and act big.
>>
i just ignore women because i have goals that are too importaint to me and dont really have time yo date. also children arent worth it.
>>
>>56692564
MGTOWs are not celibate
>>
Honestly, at this point, I don't see how you can even argue against it. Whether we're talking incels matters naught, more and more aren't even trying, for a reason. Jews have achieved their mission: they have utterly destroyed the Western family via feminism, materialism & liberalism. I mean other than making fun of his goofy speech impediment, what is factually incorrect about a video such as this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf9sZqgvMow

Women's only value is their cunt. They're worthless succubi, leeches. The video above makes another great point about how what it means to be a "real man" is a constantly moving goalpost, you literally cannot win. I'm sure many of us are worried about societal and family pressures to continue the bloodline and whatnot, but honestly, in TWENTY FIFTEEN, there are nothing but drawbacks to marriage and procreation. The majority of marriages end in divorce, where women receive all the benefits.

I used to love Gavin McInnes, but at the end of the day he's just a race traitor trying to drag the rest of us down with him, always droning on and on about how you should be married with 2.5 kids, it's the best... doth protest too much, sir. Misery loves company. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>56692521

it's good

let the world burn
>>
>>56692521

MGTOW and MRAs are the countermeasure to the state sponsored feminism and social justice. The movement is not meant to be here permanently. As the divide and conquer between men and women wears off, these ideologies will become obsolete.

https://youtu.be/9vmJD374BDo
>>
>>56692521
Technically it should reduce my competition. But in reality, most of the dudes who subscribe MGTOW were never in contention to begin with.

So yeah, I am indifferent towards it. It does tickle my schadenfreude senses though
>>
It's like a bizarro version of feminists. Same hypocrisy, different flavor.
>>
File: kovQTPG.png (128 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
kovQTPG.png
128 KB, 659x609
>>56696742
as a verified Chad, do you feel like u value the time youve spent with the women uve plowed?
>>
File: 20151019_112859_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20151019_112859_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
You guys just need to talk to more girls at your own integer.

When you climb too high, you get the left overs.
>>
They are pathetic losers and are pretty much just like the feminitards and sjws they oppose.
>>
>>56696924
No. They have been invariably boring as hell
>>
>>56692521
No one's gonna love you unconditionally except for your mom, stop whining, you pathetic faggot. You sound like a landwhale who wants to be loved for her "inner beauty".
>>
Nobody will ever love you unconditionally, you fuckwit. Rape a hundred toddlers in front of your mum and she'll probably try to kill you after the first two or three.
>>
>>56692521
Gay bathhouse tier level of manliness.
>>
>>56697131

Pretty much this. I want to believe that MRA's are against injustices that men currently face, but many of them are traditionalists that want women at home with the kids but they don't want them to have child support or alimony should things go south and the woman can't find work as a single mother because she has a 7 year gap in her work record.

They want women to accept and love them for being nice guys, but they don't want to accept a less than aesthetically pleasing woman because they're just not "physically attracted".

They're okay with there being a gender gap in wages (and in truth, I am too, because maternity leave and raising children does not benefit a company) but then they're whining about how they have to pay for everything in courtship.

It's a shitty group if you go off the straight and narrow. But there are issues out there that men face that need to be addressed, and I'd like it if the MRAs would stick to just fixing those instead of going off on a tangent about how women are evil.
>>
>>56698120

>MRA's arent MGTOW
>stop whining
>read a fucking statistic, the reason women get paid less is because they work less in general
>>
File: Brogape'26.jpg (76 KB, 534x750) Image search: [Google]
Brogape'26.jpg
76 KB, 534x750
>>56692903
>>
>>56698355
yeah didn't I just say that? they get maternity leave
learn to read english, fat head
and MGTOW are pretty much the exact same. A MGTOW who isn't a MRA is pretty much a worthless loser fed up with his failure with women
>>
My gf broke up with me this year. With her for 4. Plans to get married. Was extremely loving and supportive and always there for me. Than she left me for some other guy she met one weekend.
Really opened my eyes to woman. You really can't trust them. You might think your woman is loyal, she will never do anything to hurt you, she may tell you she loves you more than anything, but this isn't true.I use to be one of those people who thought woman haters were just bitter virgins that just didn't find the "right" woman. The truth is that the "good" woman are so rare they might as well be non-existent. And you will never be able to tell the difference between the good and the bad ones until it's too late.
>>
>>56698120
>traditionalists that want women at home with the kids but they don't want them to have child support or alimony should things go south and the woman can't find work as a single mother

No ones forcing women to have kids. They can even have abortions and murder their unborn kid if they don't feel like taking any of the other earlier options to prevent getting pregnant. And if they can't care for the kid they shouldn't get custody.

You're just enslaving men to women so they have a livelihood out of shitting kids out from whatever hottest guy is willing to fuck them. Kill yourself, white knight
>>
>>56698568
My husband divorced me this year. I was in an accident and gained lots of weight while taking care of 2 children. He couldn't get it up for me anymore so he traded me in for his younger, thinner coworker. Really opened my eyes to men. You can't really trust them. You might think your man is loyal, he will never do anything to hurt you, he may tell you he loves you more than anything, but this isn't true. I used to be one of those people who thought feminazi man haters were just bitter fat bitches that just didn't find the right man. The truth is that the good men are so rare they might as well be non-existent. And you will never be able to tell the difference between the good and the bad ones until it's too late.
>>
>>56698585
clearly you don't know what a fucking traditionalist is or you let that word pass over your thick empty skull just so you can go off on another fucking tangent.

what a worthless waste of space, i'm not the one who can't relate to the opposite gender, YOU kill yourself and stop talking to me
>>
>>56698809
Why do women deserve money after years of being a housewife?

I don't deserve my jobs paychecks to continue coming if I get laid off or quit
>>
>>56692521
>a women who loves you unconditionally

Unconditional love is degenerate. There are conditions on all things.

You are entitled to nothing, you deserve nothing, the only thing you're guaranteed is death, everything worth having will have to be fought for.

mgtows are no different to faggots, race mixers and the others who would betray their ancestors and discard they're patrimony for a brief moment of decadence - dead ends clogging the planet and stealing resources from those who strive towards the future.
>>
>>56698809
And I've spent more time getting my dick sucked than I have actually talking to women who aren't biologically related to me
>>
>>56698698
Nope , nice try. Woman lack something called empathy. Men do not. Men are molded with the traits of loyalty, honor, and empathy for others. Woman are not even humans, they are a sort of creature that lacks basic emotions and only care about themselves. Woman need to be put in their place because they are reckless and will cause the downfall of everyone in their path, and will never take any of the blame for it.
>>
>>56698471

>"in general" means besides maternity leave. women go to school more than work, women take more vacation time, and generally have the least paying jobs

>MRA's are an activist group
>MGTOW is an ideology
learn your terms fucktard

>the idea of "failing with women" is a gynocratic idea brainwashed into your dumb head, what does that even mean? are you saying women can simultaneously be complete failures yet they have something to do with success?
>>
>>56698916
>a housewife stops being a caregiver after you divorce her

You cannot be that fucking dense. Holy shit.
>>
>>56698585

Thats a drag brother but a sad fact about life is that youll always be alone because nobody will ever truly understand you.
>>
>>56698698
> And you will never be able to tell the difference between the good and the bad ones until it's too late.

This is because you're a cumslut that fucks on or before the first date. I can see scummy men and women from a mile away. If you can't, you have a problem with your perception or impulse control, and you deserve all the shit you get for your terrible choices.
>>
All these butthurt burgers. Wow.
And I like how you're picking on something that I agree with, also the difference between MTGOW and MRA because you have nothing in defense of your blatant fucking hypocrisy.

Amazing.
>>
>>56692697
Sadam did nothing wrong
>>
>>56699020
Is that why in cases of shared custody the woman pays the man?

:^)
>>
>>56699106
And it's your fucking fault for picking up club sluts, not listening to them when they have problems, or in general neglecting them so that they have to jump on the first strange dick they encounter.

I can do this all day, faggot.
>>
>>56699139
That is one of the injustices or issues I was talking about!
Thanks for being so smart. I like you.
>>
>>56692521
I find it weird that they need a name and website for it.
>>
>>56698120
>>56698698
Finns are worse than Australians when it comes to shitposting. I've never seen even one of you faggots make a post that didn't make me shake my head in dismay.

Also, lol, no. Even after the woman is a fat fucking toad, 99% of men still want to fuck their wife. Women are the majority cheaters, not men.
>>
>>56699182
How do you actually white knight so hard and mindlessly in your free time on the Internet

That's some serious self c.uckery right there
>>
It's such a typically millenial thing.

When they fail in life, instead of wanting to change or learn from it, they start claiming that they are actually successful and everyone else is deluded.

If you have trouble being assertive in relationships, or you have trouble talking to women, then see that as an opportunity to change. Don't withdraw from society and then say that you are "redpilled" and everyone else are deluded sheeple. It's pathetic.
>>
>>56699285
and who cheats more often is relevant how?
no seriously, I'm not being snarky. I want to know what that has to do with anything I said.
Women cheat more often so they don't get child support? They don't get traded in at all? Is this what you're saying?
>>
Men pretending to not care about women but can't stop discussing them.
>>
It's like being proud of saying:

I'm so high maintenence that I don't have room in my life for anyone that isn't devoted to making me happy all day long.

Sound like a pussy, frankly. Who would employ someone like this?
>>
Might as well now, women in America are not marriageable or "clean" to begin with.
>>
The idea isn't bad and I sometimes use it even though I don't call it fancy names. People who are behind that ideology, however, are usually sad losers who couldn't get laid so they pretend to not engage with women out of their own will.
>>
>>56699337
nah, it was more like I know that there is as much hypocrisy that men have toward women as there are with women toward men. we all know what fucking hypocrits feminists are, but I guess I hit a nerve talking about the guys and their expectations of women. Yikes.
>>
File: sandman.jpg (846 KB, 2432x2272) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
846 KB, 2432x2272
>>56692521
>mgtow

I remember when we used to just call them faggots
>>
>>56699348
>make abortion legal

>make men continue paying for women to crap out kids left and right

>be surprised they ignore a shitload of young men and a bunch of women end up alone when they're old
>>
>>56693227
Are... Are you just fucking stupid? Cuz.. They have pills for that kinda shit now. Why don't you just be a faggot?
>>
>>56699505
Remind me again how it isn't a great deal to go through a few hours of pain and do a few hours of chores a week to have your entire livelihood handed to you on a silver platter, c,uck
>>
>>56699505
That is a logical statement, but it's getting worse in America and its just not worth it to get married and have either you or her change heart about the marriage, and then you're stuck paying outrageous alimony charges if you two made kids.

Then you're stuck paying alimony to your ex wife that's fucking another man, it really is pathetic the way the laws work in America.
>>
>>56698698
Yea unfortunately this ain't a gender thing, my wife did the exact same thing to me, leaving me with a 3 month old and two older boys for a "younger" model (who was also someone I had considered a friend, that actually hurt more than her being a cheating bitch).

And yes, clearly I suck picking women
>>
File: Brogape'67.jpg (49 KB, 493x385) Image search: [Google]
Brogape'67.jpg
49 KB, 493x385
>>56699348

what do you mean, if they fail, they obviously have to change somehow to not fail anymore, but what do you mean by change? MGTOWs don't withdraw from society, but instead recognize that women collectively and unconsciously rule the world with their vagina/uterus capabilities and control the predominant mainstream social, academic, and economic culture
>>
>>56692521
They're a bunch of Fags. I basically am one just because I lack the time, energy and inclination to deal with relationships right now. Don't make some faggy community out of being a lonely cunt though.
>>
>>56699775
He probably means that if they have trouble with women they should learn how to handle them. I'm not even talking about marriage right now, because you don't have to marry a woman to fuck her. But most of them don't fuck women even though they have blue balls and can't stop discussing women.
>>
>>56698924
I want to believe this

Please keep going (i fucking hate mgtow)
>>
>>56699679
Fuck it. Shoot her. Stop sucking at picking women. Why do you keks go for women who do this shit? Handle, yo, bitches.
>>
>>56699784

someone sounds afraid of cults
>>
On the one hand, it's genetic and cultural suicide. On the other hand, the welfare state will collapse if no one is paying into it.
>>
>>56698963
Somethings wrong about this post.

Hmm.
>>
A lot of more unattractive girls feel like guys pay no attention to them and go for the prettier ones, and the flip side of that coin is true for guys. If you're not a 10 you can't expect a 10. You might be able to get one, but that shouldn't be your minimum standard. There are a lot of lonely teenagers out there, boy or girl, and there's probably a girl who has expressed interest in you racist crackers but you never gave them the time of day, like how certain girls never give you the time of day.

When opportunity strikes and you miss, you can't be begging since you denied being a chooser.
>>
"I'm a strong independent man who don't need no woman - The movement"
>>
>>56698120
>should things go south
This in a nutshell is the crux of the problem.

As recently as the 1970s, a woman had to prove to a judge that their husband was bad and their marriage was bad.

No with no fault divorce, she could just be bored with the way things are and wants out.
It entitles women to a halftime slave for the rest of their lives without having to take care of it.

Good luck getting an informed man to sign up for that.
>>
>>56700738
The truth is, men really don't need women for anything other than sex.
>>
>>56693227
Did you just call come one a race traitor for procreating with a non white while simultaneously saying that having kids is a bad thing? You do realize that you are even worse then him in terms of being a traitor to your race right? MGTOW not even once.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.