[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention Turks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Turk.jpg (8 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
Turk.jpg
8 KB, 236x214
Can any of you explain why Turkey is devolving into an Islamic head chopper state. What is happening inside your country to cause this and is there anything that can be done to help (one way or the other)
>>
I am not a turk but i can explain it.

They have a fucking dictator who silences every critic and uses the hate against kurds as a way to stay popular.
>>
>>56691943
thanks anon,
>>
>shoot down ruski plane

>y u becoming muslim ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck off shitposter cück
>>
>>56692517
Go back to your country, Mustafa.
>>
>>56692517
Why are there so many of you fucks all over Europe.
>>
>>56691943
I came here to write this.

Basically almost all media is in their hands. They also replaced anyone who has some kind of directing position/position of power (even school directors). Basically they are kicking out, jailing etc anyone who opposes them. Everything is now their puppets.

All of this also results in shittier education. They themselves said the higher the rate of educated people in a city, the less votes they get.
>>
>>56692907
Forgot to add, while they are doing this, the opposition parties are doing fuck all and just watching.
>>
>>56692907
>>56692979
So they want to have an Islamic state? Turks were big on humanism back in the day it is why you expanded so quickly. has your entire political establishment lost their minds?

Must suck to be a secular Turk these days.
>>
>>56693054
>Must suck to be a secular Turk these days.
Yes. It's becoming harder to live here by the day.

Malpractices in health increased, police accidentally shoot each other (they closed police schools), more and more people are accused of crimes they didn't commit because they don't even bother to do their work and investigate. Education is worse than ever and uneducated people who constantly failed exams are in position of power. All the while media keeps praising the government and doesn't even talk about anything wrong they did.

It will only get worse.
>>
Erdoğan gets his votes from uneducated idiots. Most of Turkish population come from the rural regions.
>>
>>56691860
If this post is true;
>Putin endorses Kemalist coup in Turkey
>>56692080

Any secularist movement and government would play the hands of the region since it'd bring balance and possible development to not only Turkey but the other Muslim countries who might want to be seen as secular power than anyone can safely travel around.

And obviously that kind of safety and unity would work for Russia better than USA. And if USA doesn't want something it's Russia making moves that's profiting them.
>>
File: rtkamal.jpg (86 KB, 627x307) Image search: [Google]
rtkamal.jpg
86 KB, 627x307
erdogan is good and alpha

a kek secularist wouldnt shoot that plane down and put the slavs in their place

im voting AKP next election and i am atheist make delaing
>>
>>56692979
Yea I wouldn't want to die either
>>
>>56694784
shooting down a plane is one thing but having the pilot captured and killed by moderate terrorist is another.

That is why the world is getting pissed off with you, not because you shoot a plane or because you are nationalist but you are turning into a Islamic cancer that will be dealt with harshly.

If you want war you will get war.
>>
>>56694821
They had their chances, but retarded MHP decided that they were too good for k*rds.
>>
File: Erdogan or we burn Russia.png (411 KB, 570x383) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan or we burn Russia.png
411 KB, 570x383
It's the same tactic Hitler was going to use. Appeal to the masses to increase Nationalism, then slowly remove religion.
>>
wtf is a kurd
wtf is a suni
wtf is a shitty
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.