[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of sending non muslim troops to die a meaningless death,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images (10).jpg (39 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
39 KB, 485x303
Instead of sending non muslim troops to die a meaningless death, can't we arm the fuck out of these refugees and send them back to fight for their homeland and reclaim their honor?

This is not our fight.
>>
>>56691802

> arming muslims

Surely that cannot go wrong. :^)
>>
>>56691802
>>56691864
Train them wrong and give them G36s.

Put trackers in their gear and drone the shit out of them.
>>
>America arms Muslims to fight more Muslims
>the Muslims we armed are now our enemies
>arm more Muslims to fight the Muslims we armed
>the new Muslims we armed are now our enemies
How long has this been going on for?
>>
File: 1393554843056.jpg (148 KB, 559x364) Image search: [Google]
1393554843056.jpg
148 KB, 559x364
>shields will never be created
>there will never be a gigantic wall-shield around the middle east
>>
Some Polish politician suggested this a week or less ago.
>>
>>56691802
I have a better idea:

bomb the shit out of Syria and cleanse it properly
train the refugees in civilian trades
give them money
send them back
build wall around middle east
>>
America has been doing that for 50 years. Why do you think we have this problem right now?
>>
>>56691939
with a nice door in it
>>
Yeah arm a bunch of sandniggers in your home country and tell them to go back and fight for their shithole what could possibly go wrong Wow OP what an incredible idea you should be a politician.
>>
>>56691802
That's not why the USA/Jews/Saudis started the immigration crisis.
They want the Jihadists in the Muslim countries and they WANT the migrants fleeing Jihad to go away from there.
Arming the migrants and sending them back in is the opposite of what our overlords want.
>>
>>56691802
>Give them guns
>Send them to Paris
>Best case scenario they come back to Europe and shoot up cities
>Worst case scenario they get killed in Syria and the guns end up in the hands of ISIS

Yeah great idea m8
>>
>>56691802
>This is not our fight.

People will tell you it is, as they are fleeing ISIS, and ISIS only rose to power after seeing the gap left behind by the west's intervention post-9/11.

Personally, I hold no responsibility to any shitty situation in the middle-east, regardless of whether my country's prime minister was an input into this situation or not.

I also don't believe that they are all fleeing ISIS, most just realise their countries are shit and Europe is better. So I am agreement that this is not our fight, however, arming muslims seems pretty stupid, and half of them aren't even fleeing the fight in the first place.

Only solution is to not let any into your country, and hope that winter drives them all back.
>>
>>56691802
Good idea. Arming rnd kebabs never backfiert in history.

Shitpostralia you are our greatest allie.
>>
>>56691802
its a better idea than boots on the ground for coalition forces in theory but put in practice it could end up worse for us, desu tho we all played a fucked up role in the how the refugee crisis has played out and the development of isis so idk if we did arm the refugee men there's almost no guarantee that they wouldn't start fighting amongst each other or become a bigger threat after the forces we're fighting against in their countries have ended. its just a massive nobody wins scenario.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.