[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can LITERALLY be thrown in jail for insulting transgenders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1448361320547.jpg (308 KB, 859x1208) Image search: [Google]
1448361320547.jpg
308 KB, 859x1208
You can LITERALLY be thrown in jail for insulting transgenders in the UK
>>
>>56691089
>hate crime
Sounds a lot like a "thought crime".
>>
Is it considered hate crime to not use preferred pronouns?
>>
>>56691089
Who is the qt in the jpg?
>>
>>56691089
uless you are arab of course, then you don't have to deal with that shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
>Phobic

No one is afraid of trans, senpai
>>
>>56691089
>_____ phobia
>the worst thing
>be tolerance and good person etc etc etc
>good goyim
>>
File: reshits.jpg (250 KB, 1840x1227) Image search: [Google]
reshits.jpg
250 KB, 1840x1227
Europe...
>>
>>56691089
>hate crime
I didn't realize that a crime was somehow "more criminal" depending who commits it and who is victimized by it.
>>
If insulting transgender people is freedom of speech to you then fuck your society.

You are welcome to criticise transgenderism and the laws surrounding it in a constructive way
>>
Our legal system is a joke. I actually feel sorry for the Police, they've had all their powers taken away and are forced to throw out these retarded politically correct PR campaigns that tackle complete non-issues in society.

No wonder every Officer I see looks dead in the eyes/doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>56691452
Spoken like a true authoritarian
>>
>>56691452
but transgenders aren't people
>>
>>56691452
I hope you're one of the 1st useful idiots killed when UK goes full paki authoritarian state.
>>
>>56692666
Hear hear
>>
>>56691452
>fuck your society

That is hate speech, but feel free to criticize Americanism and the laws surrounding it in a constructive way.
>>
File: 1410779329657.gif (1 MB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
1410779329657.gif
1 MB, 600x678
>>56691452
>constructive criticism
>Fuck your society
Can't think of a people I hate more than trannies and their allies
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.