[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So republicans like weed now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
So republicans like weed now?
>>
File: jebweed.gif (83 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
jebweed.gif
83 KB, 400x276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IiL_Ki9ZUU
>>
>>56691029
i dont think they like it, but it looks like fox news is just reporting facts, as usual.
>>
File: 983.jpg.png (363 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
983.jpg.png
363 KB, 680x680
lol legalize wiid
>>
>>56691029

Who are they forcing to break the law to study this?
>>
>>56691286
dude weed lmaonadians
>>
File: 1443506305861.png (163 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443506305861.png
163 KB, 1200x1000
>>56691237
>>
>>56691029
Why purposely take that pic out of context.

This was back in march and that guy was saying the survey and the whole medical marijuana excuse was just a big scam.

That's hardly the same as "So republicans like weed now?"

faggot
>>
It was only a matter of time until they started going after the libertarian vote.
>>
Legalization is a rational and sane route, and Republicans aren't idiots.
>>
Why don't you smoke /pol/? You aren't scared are you?
>>
>>56691960
Because I've tried it before and it does nothing to me. Plus, it hurts to inhale smoke. Just not worth it.
>>
>>56691237

This graphic was good fr'a laugh
>>
>>56691029
They like business.
>>
File: 0150 - RS0TaDR.jpg (32 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
0150 - RS0TaDR.jpg
32 KB, 230x230
I live in a legal weed state ask me anything.
>>
>taking pictures out of context
>lying on the internet

how could u anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmWVi6j89pQ
>>
>>56692054
NAH BRAH YOU JUST GOT DITCH WEED BRAH

But seriously, I'm with you. I have smoked and it's fucking nothing. Even when it's "that good shit" and I feel it, it's not fucking Jesus touching my brain. I don't feel the need to keep fucking doing it.

One time in the last year I was in an excruciating amount of pain and my stoner wife assured me that, totally, weed is healthy and good for you and will make the pain go away, brah.

Turns out if you have a massive tooth ache and just want to sleep through the night, so you can get the fucking thing ripped out the next day, smoking weed makes that excruciating pain FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME AND AS BAD BUT ALSO LIKE THE INSIDE OF YOUR JAW-BONE IS CRAWLING THROUGH A THICK BRAMBLE OR BUSH. Thanks, hippies. You really helped me out.
>>
>>56691960
Too autistic to find a dealer 2bh
>>
>>56692415
I feel like I must just be really sensitive to weed because when I smoke I get stronger effects than most other drugs I've tried
I can honestly say smoking a bowl effects me as much as an eight of shrooms will
I'd prefer it to any pharmaceutical any day
>>
>>56692415
>weed doesnt work for me so everyone else is lying

sorry it dosnt work for you bro, doesnt mean nobody else should be allowed to use it
>>
>>56692226
Why won't you kill yourself?
>>
>>56691029
>tfw Coloradan
>tfw voted against legalization
>tfw still smoke from time to time anyways
Honestly, I'd smoke more often but weed makes me feel retarded for a few days after I smoke it. Anyone who says that shit does nothing to you is fucking lying.
>>
>>56692415
I made that mistake once, it drives me nuts when hippies claim that weed is some kind of wonder drug.
>>
File: 1424039027556.jpg (18 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1424039027556.jpg
18 KB, 379x374
>>56692102
>fr'a
text exists for a reason
>>
File: 1416881196624.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1416881196624.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>56691237
>ted bundy
>>
>>56692415
Your doing it wrong.
A) You should Eat the stuff not smoke when you have a tooth problem or pain in general as it affects your body and muscles more this way, the smoke can irritate your mouth and maybe infect it, also makes you cough and stress your body. Your wife is a moron for being a smoker that does not know this.

B) Weed is not a hardcore narcotic that kills your senses and makes you not feel shit. If you want that, then go get some opiates.
Weed helps you relax mainly, also makes it easier to take your mind off stuff.

So, let's say your in pain and want to forget it, you take some weeds and watch T.V.
It will be a lot easier to enjoy the T/V and forget the pain. You will also not stress about the pain as much. All the effects synergies and make the time your in pain easier to manage.
Makes it easier to fall asleep as well if you take the Indica variety as well as eat if your taking medications that kill your appetite.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.