[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything wrong with this guy? He seems like he would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Is there anything wrong with this guy?
He seems like he would make a decent president.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_%28immigration%29
>>
>>56690726
He's ok but trying to discuss his opinions and policies and such on here, likely to get stalked and harassed by some Trump groupies.
>>
>>56690753
Well shit.
>>
>>56690726
His entire political career has been running for office. He skips out on doing his job, to run for the next higher office. Kinda like the current dipshit we have.
>>
>>56690726

Bilderberg sponsored implant. They've been wanting him as president for awhile now.

That's a good enough reason for him to never get in the office
>>
Yeah, he's a liberal running as a Republican.
>>
He's republican Obama.

Seriously.
>>
File: rothschild.jpg (136 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
rothschild.jpg
136 KB, 605x328
yes
>>
>>56690726
Hate him. Has been for amnesty in the past. Would be another embarrassment and would make people hate Republicans the way Bush did. Rubio or Jeb would be worst case scenarios. If they win primary, I might not even vote.
>>
>>56690726
Worst hair transplant I've seen in a while.
>>
>>56690726
RUBIO SHILLS GTFO

ANYONE BESIDES MUH FATHER WAS AN IMMIGRANT

PAUL
CRUZ
TRUMP
CARSON
FIRECROTCH
EVEN FUCKING HUCKABEE

This guy is such a fag.
>>
>>56690753
He also wanst to create a brand new welfare program.

It's crazy to me that this guy is running as a Republican. He's more of a Democrat than many Democrats.

Rand Paul has been calling him out on it too.

https://randpaul.com/sen-rubios-tax-plan-expands-welfare--raises-taxes
>>
File: 1430314341907.png (379 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1430314341907.png
379 KB, 375x500
>>56691134
>>
>>56691369
If this mf wins, I'm through identifying as a Republican. I've already had to clean up and take up for recent Bush years. No more. No.
>>
File: namaskar.jpg (25 KB, 350x422) Image search: [Google]
namaskar.jpg
25 KB, 350x422
namaste
>>
File: marco jewbio.png (836 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
marco jewbio.png
836 KB, 780x600
>>56691405
>>
>>56691614
No no no no no! I'm Mexican and still don't support this Mexican mf. NO MORE! You here that RNC keep him and Jeb out. I don't care if one is Mexican and the other is fucking a Mexican. You put them in and I'm done!
>>
Fuck off shill. You literally make Rubio threads every single fucking day.
>>
>>56690753
So is this whole bill basically "Shut the fuck up and accept white genocide"?
>>
>>56691260
>rubio or jeb guaranteed to lock up an establishment repub nomination once trump and carson fade out
>dems aren't even pretending to have a primary and have completely caved to hillary's authoritarian campaign strategy

I'm just gonna write in jim webb and do my local votes, this whole election season is depressing.
>>
>>56692182
>Implying Trump will fade

Sure thing. Any day now. Just around the corner.
>>
>>56692269
poll numbers mean nothing in a convention if the donor structure doesn't want them to, it's all just a litmus test for public appeal and campaign sustainability, the average person has no say whatsoever in the party nominee.
>>
>>56690726
He is the most boring guy running who has a shot. So of course the old ass Republicans love him.
>>
>>56691091
i've been saying this too
>>
Kekservative filth. Into the trash he goes.
>>
>>56690816
Maybe you shouldn't reply to shitty trolls.
>>
Kek to the rich man

Trump and the Randy man are the only viable rebublican candidates.
>>
I feel like I'm the only one that sees a nervous little boy trying to look tough. In the debate, when confronted by Yeb, he looked visably shaken and terrified. Yet all coverage said he got the better of that exchange.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.