[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to convince my family to vote for trump when the inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1438932460669.png (136 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1438932460669.png
136 KB, 512x512
I need to convince my family to vote for trump when the inevitable thanksgiving family political talks come up. What are some normie friendly things to say besides BUILD WALL?
>>
>>56690224
>What are some normie friendly things to say besides BUILD WALL?

>voting matters

>the two parties really are two parties, not just one corporate party with two brands

>your vote will actually be counted

>Trump cares about the middle class
>>
Tell them you have a boyfriend from mexico and some faggot shit and at the end

>ehhh I hope trump doesn't wins because he would deported >.<
>>
>>56690224

Talk about his tax plan.
Explain to them that the media hates him because he sheds a light on their horseshit. (Such as the false statistics he tweeted, prompting CNN to post real ones)
Explain that jobs and government services must give precedence to citizens, who have paid into them, not illegals who have not.
Inb4 they say, but 'americans are too lazy to do farming', ask them, after we emancipated the slaves, did our cotton industry 'disappear'?
>>
Trump is the only politician that will be unencumbered and free to respond to the will of the people instead of being beholden to donors and lobbyists. All of the rest of them, including Bernie, are taking special interest money. They are bought and paid for.

We have a once in a lifetime chance to see what a Presidency will look like with the President who hasn't been bought and sold by shadowy bankers and union bosses. We'd be doing ourselves a disservice to squander that opportunity.
>>
>>56690224

>Americans are an optimistic people!

>A million dollars was a small loan.

>It's not that the politicians and their super-rich controllers who screwed you... it's immigrants and the poor
>>
>>56690356
Not even a lifetime, who was the last president you had who wasn't a sellout? Andrew Jackson?
>>
Tell him about Trump's other great plans, like cutting taxes on the rich, how great his new book is, his stylish clothing line, and how he's the only candidate not running for presidency out of self-interest.
>>
>>56690494
Teddy Roosevelt.
>>
>>56690494

JFK probably was, look what happened to him.
>>
>>56690351
>Explain to them that the media hates him because he sheds a light on their horseshit. (Such as the false statistics he tweeted, prompting CNN to post real ones)
You mean because he's a retard who didn't fact check his infographs before posting them?
>>
>>56690414
>so elect bernie sanders so he can give you MORE politicians and government for his super rich controllers

do you ever think ahead or do you just shit things out?
>>
File: benis.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>56690667
>every time a republican runs
>"I'm going to cut taxes and cut back on this massive government!"
>cuts taxes
>expands the military
>gets "tough on crime" and overwhelms the courts
>expands surveillance agencies
>next election
>"We need to cut back this massive government that liberals made!"
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1000x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1000x619
>>56690224
Just gonna Paul-bot my way through it. Everybody seems to agree unironically but it never changes anyone's opinion.
Such is life for the Paul-bot.
>>
>>56690224
Only candidate that isn't owned by anyone.
>>
Tell them you trust the other candidates even less.
>>
File: kek chainsaw.jpg (17 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
kek chainsaw.jpg
17 KB, 499x314
>>56690862

>every democrat president
>huge tax increases
>increased unemployment and poverty
>industries moving out of the country, production closing down
>wasteful programs that cost billions
>next election
>"the 1% and republicans are bleeding you people dry! plz gib us more money"
>>
>>56690224
He will be better for women than anyone else, he loves women!
>>
>>56690642
He posts those false statistics on purpose, because then mainstream media will correct them and bring more attention. "Trump was wrong! It's not 96% of all interracial crime is committed by blacks against whites, it's only 94%!" Trump is essentially forcing them to make headlines about politically incorrect statistics.
>>
>>56692734
Horseshit. He posts them because he's a dumbass, then backtracks and tries to cover his ass with "Hurr durr I was just pretending to be retarded!"
>>
>>56692808

you probably think it's really him doing the tweeting too
>>
>>56690862

first president to record 1 trillion debt: Reagan

first president to record 2 trillion debt: Dubya

first president to record 3 trillion debt: Dubya

party in charge of Congress during these impressive events?

GOP (2), Dem (1)
>>
>>56693051

blame Bernie Sanders!
>>
>>56693051
Isn't this a moot point since Obongo has hit the 18 trillion mark?
>>
>if you don't promise to vote Trump I will shit on the table
>carry through with your threat
>family now takes your politics seriously
>>
>>56693051
party in control of Congress/CBO and directly responsible for when we finally balanced our budget in the late 90s: Republican
>>
>>56693149
no, but nice try anyway
>>
>>56693215
because 8 years of a GOP Congress under a GOP president in which the 2 trillion and 3 trillion marks were set

means a lot less than Clinton balancing the budget
>>
>>56693188
>Carry through with your threat.
>"Haha, anon, your dick is so small. Jamal's is at least 5 times bigger."
>>
>>56693259

and, anyone with a shred of historical knowledge and honesty realizes that Reagan paved the way for massive debt politics

THE REAGAN REVOLUTION!
>>
>>56693215
>thinking balanced budget is good and being in debt (good debt) is bad
>cutting welfare
>thinking a party of racists can be competent at anything
>>
File: Clinton Surplus.jpg (23 KB, 483x315) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Surplus.jpg
23 KB, 483x315
>>56692059
>I was born after the year 2000
Reminder that a Democrat gave us the lowest unemployment numbers and only federal surplus since the late 1960s
>>
>>56693542
Yeah, that happened by inflating the housing bubble. It gives you short term benefits and makes numbers look good as people's wealth looks to be increasing, then it blows up.
>>
>>56693542
Oh the president is the one in charge of the budget and not the Congressional Budget Office? Damn I'm retard son
>>
>>56690224

Ex-liberal here. I can see from both sides of view. If your family is very liberal, you will find it very hard to convince them with logic. Their feelings will dominate their decisions.

Your best bet is to say that Trump is pretty liberal in many areas which is why Fox News attack him so much. They won't doubt this because
they probably seen stories of Trump boycotting Fox News. From there, you make your points but you have to start off with this story first so they will be open to discussion.
>>
>>56693776
If parents are liberal then mention he wants to tax the .01% (richest Americans), he wants to establish single-payer healthcare system, and that he appears on a lot of talk show and entertainment shows because liberals love celebrity-like politicians.

If they're conservative and not voting for him then they are Bushkeks and even worse than liberals.
>>
>>56690414
He started with a million dollars and ended up with billions...
>>
he's a genius, if he can't win against the morons something's really fucked up with the system
>>
We should all take a moment this Thanksgiving to reflect on the dangers of letting refugees into America
>>
>voting a ginger for president
lol
>>
Hilary is a corporate puppet, going to cut spending and lower taxes for the big corporations

Bernie is going to raise taxes to fund worthless college degrees and welfare for those who could work

Trumps policies will lower immigration, which will lead to lower cost of living, and taxes and crime
>>
>>56693442
>good debt
The horror..
>>
>>56697441
>tariffs on anything
>no slave labour to keep food prices low
How the fuck is that lower cost of living, and what spending is he gonna cut to cover up the trillion dollar deficit that initially slashing taxes across the board is gonna cause when it first gets put in place?
>>
>>56693662
Weren't the Republicans the legislative majority at the time?
>>
>>56698408
Yes, then lost horribly during the Bush years.

The Dems had their 2-year supermajority and have been getting absolutely fucked on every level of electoral government since then.
>>
>>56698514
America's fucking weird man (USA expat here). I cannot, for the life of me, understand how people vote a different party legislature and president.
>>
File: 125543.jpg (41 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
125543.jpg
41 KB, 960x720
>>56690224
>Convincing people to vote for the literal real life equivalent of Greg Stillson.
>>
>>56698598
Cults of personality and literally different voters.

The Dems turned out EVERYONE in bulk in 2008, then in 2012 they locked down the young/women's vote while the GOP voters mostly stayed home (fuck Mittens).

In between in 2010 and 2014 the GOP had huge sweeps in the legislative and gubernatorial offices around the nation, and even in 2012 made gains because their voters actually showed up and the nigs and political casuals who were hit with the Dem media brainwashing stayed home.

This was all very predictable in hindsight, now 2016 is going to be fucking -weird- but I predict higher than normal Dem turnout rates but still pitiful ones compared to the GOP turnout (depending on the candidate).
>>
>>56698887
I will be voting absentee from Trump purely to watch the butthurt that would emanate from my Facebook friends if he gets elected.
>>
>>56698958
That's the plan, and with Trump you'll see amazing turnout from non-voters.
>>
>>56693442
But racism is rooted in facts, anon. I want my political leaders to operate from a position of logic, which lends itself to competency, as opposed to operating from ideals of feels, such as "we need to apologize for slavery." That mentality only engenders more weakness, and in turn, reliance on the status quo authoritarian left.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.